Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 118. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 10:49:43 PM
Yes it is very important because product is all we can serve to consumer. And as investors, we wont invest for something that we dont know what it, after that the quality of the product  is also important as well, consumer dont want to buy a trash, so product and the quality are very important.

Yes I agree with you and aside from that product the very highlight of the business, this would help consumers evaluate if the price, service, location is just right. And of course quality is always present when it comes to it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 10:44:29 PM
Yes it is very important because product is all we can serve to consumer. And as investors, we wont invest for something that we dont know what it, after that the quality of the product  is also important as well, consumer dont want to buy a trash, so product and the quality are very important.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 10:37:30 PM
I would prefer the ready made project than ICO because noall ICO are serious to have a good startup but bad ending
Activity: 51
June 06, 2018, 10:37:07 PM
Off course. because like most of the investors I also determine a project's team's dedication by seeing their products.. if they don't have a alpha version at least i need to see a demo product before investing my money on that ico.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 10:27:19 PM
Having a ready made products of a team that conducting ICO is great asset to attract many investors, investors can easily trust the team because the products helps them to avoid of thinking that the they are scam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 01:35:33 PM
Yes, of course it's important because you have to do something to get investors and products have a traction.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
June 06, 2018, 01:30:25 PM
Of course the product has an important role role in every project that's why it is really necessary to have it. The good things in the product that attract investors and users. Products add confidence in a project as well with the upcoming investors. the product is the primary way a customer can interact with the company, in exchange for value or service the customer will pay money and the circle repeat itself. So thats why we need great products for ICO and cryptos project!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 06, 2018, 06:26:08 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Yes for me its important that the Platform has a working product before I invest im doing a short review of my prospect and not just look in detailed whitepaper  but for the important aspect like the product and services offer that said Platform. Im a Bounty Hunter and Investors as well. and every penny that i invest is important thats why im always vigilant in everything!
Activity: 350
June 06, 2018, 06:14:37 AM
The presence of the product gives more advantages to the project, but if it does not exist, they should at least have an alpha version.
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 06:09:24 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Having a ready-made product is a huge advantage specially to the investors. They will be more at ease in the project showing a physical data or a platform. With this, gaining this much will result huge development on the project on the long run and will minimize your loses.
Activity: 70
June 06, 2018, 06:02:01 AM
Very important for a project work product. Like having its own charm. Atla have an interesting product, or jg unique. What is clear is that the product is good. And also they must have a trusted and intelligent ICO Team in any respect.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 06:01:20 AM
Just as important as the team of a project is in determining whether it is legit or not, so also is how important a project is in determining if it would succeed or not. As far as i am concerned, i measure the success of a project, not how successfully the ICO is , but how successful it is after entering the market. A project that lasts long and continues trading in the market without experiencing any huge fall is deemed successful.
xws
Activity: 105
June 06, 2018, 05:56:42 AM
For me, the most important thing, or rather what I first look at is the idea of the project, then I look at the developers, the site and the presence of the KYC are very important. Well, I expect some reviews from people who understand the ICO, if their arguments seem to me convincing, I go into the project.
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 05:51:33 AM
Yes, I think it is really important. If you are looking a project in which it does not have a product to look for is like a person who does not have plans or dreams for the future. We need to look for an output of that project for us to test its capability.
Activity: 29
June 06, 2018, 03:19:39 AM
this is the most important thing that can be in the project. the project can have a great team a great technical document, but a very bad product. I would never invest my money in a project with a good company, but with a terrible product.
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 03:04:40 AM
I think investing in a company without a product is a bad idea.  I think most of these companies are scam projects.
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 02:56:07 AM
Yes product is important for a project, in this relay the success of each project, its just that the matter of introducing what kind of product and how it works and help for everyone.
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 02:55:10 PM
Yes, of course, its important that an ICO has a great product as well. We invest not mainly on the tokens for profit but also on the benefits the products that we buy. The more usage, the more value it will have.  Wink
Activity: 151
June 05, 2018, 02:48:21 PM
Of course the availability of the product is important.  Investing in a company without a product is very risky.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
June 05, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
Definitely yes, a working product on before the ICo or any other project that is making it great more on it is there other plans that can be great for long term. A working product or a product is not assurance of being successful but a continuous improvement on it it much best.
Jump to: