Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 145. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 16, 2018, 02:22:11 PM
The product of a project is of course important, and you have to be able to see from this product the feasibility of the development of this project. If the product of the project cannot be successfully attracted to investors, the funds in the previous period cannot be raised. If the project does not have financial support, it will not be able to proceed smoothly.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
March 16, 2018, 02:18:17 PM
have you ever found a great company without a product???

the product is the primary way a customer can interact with the company, in exchange for value or service the customer will pay money and the circle repeat itself

if the product is not there or is bad, the customer wont pay or buy for the service, so end of story!

so thats why we need great products for ICO and cryptos project!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 02:09:11 PM
My feelings about this, is that often we look at marketing, and the smoothness of the projects, instead of looking at actual appliance of the products.

Case in point: WePower. Amazing campaign. Charismatic front man, beautiful website. Great communication.

But the product? Common. This will be beyond difficult to deploy in the real world. The obstacles internally in the energy business is obvious. The legislation, the markets that already work or are governed by states etc. Not saying they won't solve it. But the leap would be gigantic.

... And that was one of the good ones. Then we have the obvious AI products catering directly to the geeky core of the crypto community. I mean it is difficult.

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 02:01:51 PM
It's the most important aspect of projects I'm willing to invest in this days because I won't want to be in a rush to cash out
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
Is product important for a project ? The answer to this question is simply yes . Because in crypto what you are selling is the idea and the idea is the product itself, so the product is the focus point for investing in any project.That is why good and experience investor focus their research on the purpose and usefulness of the project before committing their money on an crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
Of course, the product of the project is an integral part of the project. If the project does not have a product, then this project has no future. In any case, he should work on his product, whether it's a service or a service, in any case it should be.
March 16, 2018, 01:51:11 PM
Only product and important in ICO. Without it, it's just the wind that's trying to sell more expensive. The problem is that there are a lot of such projects now.
Activity: 433
March 16, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
The real assessment of the product itself is also important. The futuristic goals that put at the source of the ICO often have no real value, and are simply deceitful.            
Activity: 273
March 16, 2018, 07:34:38 AM
Absolutely yes it is important that you have a good product for a project,it means that your  project is successful.The investor earn good profit too
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
March 16, 2018, 05:38:07 AM
Thats like saying is bun necessary for making a burger. What do you think the project value is going to be without a product? Zero. Product is like the most important thing a project needs to succeed.
Activity: 231
March 16, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
It holds a huge role in deciding which ICO is gonna be successful or not. My self tend to pick ICO which had product. Its better if the product already released and used by people.
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 05:05:33 AM
Yes, of course, the product of a project is important, they decide for the potential ICO project. If their product is useful, be of interest and trust. Their ICO project will be successful. But the ICO project depends on the level of the management team and many other factors.
Activity: 205
March 16, 2018, 04:58:16 AM
The one of a kind offer of #TechSpecs is in giving uniform, straightforward, and easy to insert/share specialized particulars for any purchaser gadgets program.
March 16, 2018, 04:52:33 AM
Yes, I think it is very important because if they have a product ready then it will be very easy for them to market their ICO and they can show their product to the people who participate in their ICO. And product gives one more advantage also like we all know that many ICO launch just to scam people and no plan to launch their product or ICO they just take money and SCAM. But A product Ready ICO gives people some surety to invest because they see that ICO have a product so they are safer than others.
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 04:49:10 AM
It is so important.
If there is no product target which can be used in real world and can't achieve mass adoption, I'm not willing to invest that kind of project.
Merit: 6
March 16, 2018, 03:06:36 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
The most important quality of the project is the finished product! everyone can test the product himself and make a decision based on his findings. and if it really is a worthwhile program or application, the project is doomed to success!
March 16, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
This is the most important for any project, because without the product of the finished or its prototype, the demand for it will be at zero level. Especially when there are a lot of projects, and people just say that they are all scammers.
Activity: 5
March 16, 2018, 02:06:27 AM
The product is very important, it reflects what this project is doing. Products and teams are the focus and soul of a project. Both reflect the quality of the project and are indicators of judgment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 01:25:04 AM
The product an ICO produces is very important to the long term sustainability and growth of a project in my opinion. You can have the best team ever with great ideas, but if they do not produce results what is the purpose.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 01:15:39 AM

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Ofcourse it is, having a product makes the project look more secure. Let me ask you something will you invest on an idea? Or the one that already have the product of his ideas?

For reliability assurance it is very necessary to a have a vivid positive outcome of the project. With that investors will be fascinated with its credibility and it's possibility to become progressive and still running in the long sprint of the project. Furthermore, it can be an optimistic viewpoint to be ready at times like this to secure that this project to have a long term operation. With this,investors, seeing good effects of the project will be loyal to the project and stick to it.
Jump to: