Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 147. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

The product in the project is always very important, without the product the suspicion of scammers is coming, and it does not always happen that way, but it's a fact, and there are a lot of such examples. For the project, at least sketching this product is necessary to try the test version, the composition of the team is also very important when choosing ICO
Activity: 602
March 15, 2018, 09:19:33 PM
Yeah, product is important without any doubts! I even sure that product is a key factor of any project! Are you agree? It is something that you offer as project team and supplier. If product has no advantages, project will go to failure!
And an apportunity to try or just see it is a good advantage of project. Everyone need to try demo for being sure about his or her decision.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 08:51:54 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
I think we must be careful in choosing a project in ico of course a successful project and the goal is clear and certainly can promise future
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 15, 2018, 08:41:07 PM
Product is very important it shows the team knows what they want to do and can be able to do it and advance on it further. I don't like ideas on white paper, that's a Naa for me
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 08:05:53 PM
I think the only time you should ever even allow yourself to consider investing in an ICO without a product is if the team behing it are absolutely stacked with talent and proven leaders and winners. Even the it's a huge risk. These types of investments will be a thing of the past in a few years.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 08:01:36 PM
as an ICO investor I think the product is very important but for some coin hunters it is unthinkable because only the development of coins in the market they always see
Activity: 280
March 15, 2018, 07:42:54 PM
Working product is a sign of the quality of the project. When you can get acquainted with the product, or it can already be used, it increases the trust of investors. And such projects are always more reliable.

Products are the core representative of the whole team behind the project with the proper advertisement good timing of launching it's invites more investors to participate the project.
Activity: 198
March 15, 2018, 07:42:08 PM
Of course it is important to have a working product like website or apps. For having a working products it brings more trust to the project and it isthe proof of the team are working hard to the project whether its a demo or beta versions and its a sign of how the project good at the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2018, 07:17:06 PM
Products are very important to the success of an ICO because they are evidence that something feasible can be produced and preferably solves a real problem

If there wasn't anything that the project has that is worth the purchase then they are making money from nothing. I am sure that the people here would not want to give their money away to someone with no point.
Activity: 151
March 15, 2018, 07:16:08 PM
Yes its very important its because if an ICO dont have a product its so hard to find an investor and for us as a worker we feel comfortable in working through thier company.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
It most definitely is! Most projects release their coins/tokens into the market after the ICO without having a real product on hand. With this, token price is relatively low while it gains activity in the market. But when the actual product has been launched, the price usually hikes. Because the value of the token has increased due to a workable product.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 15, 2018, 07:07:38 PM
Each investor himself decides to trust the project or not according to his preferences. For someone, the availability of a product is important, for someone not
It is up to each investor to decide what is better for him, however we cannot deny that having a product is key there are many projects out there that got a lot of money and yet they have nothing to show for all of those billions of dollars they got, so I cannot stop being surprised when something like this happens because when you see a project with a product already developed at least you know they are not a scam that they are not going to run away with your money.
You written correctly, and personally I check the projects, but many invest not in the product, but in the level of popularity of the project and the opportunity to earn after the project's exit to the stock exchange. Even if it's a scam. And this is not very good, because the market of fraud is thriving
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 15, 2018, 07:02:06 PM
Each investor himself decides to trust the project or not according to his preferences. For someone, the availability of a product is important, for someone not
It is up to each investor to decide what is better for him, however we cannot deny that having a product is key there are many projects out there that got a lot of money and yet they have nothing to show for all of those billions of dollars they got, so I cannot stop being surprised when something like this happens because when you see a project with a product already developed at least you know they are not a scam that they are not going to run away with your money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 02:21:55 PM
Products are very important to the success of an ICO because they are evidence that something feasible can be produced and preferably solves a real problem
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
March 15, 2018, 11:50:29 AM
sometimes I see the opposite, some finished products do their ICO and i dont know why, to make extra cash?

In case when u have an idea or service, and u wanna to release it u have to do ICO to make success ofc.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 11:46:21 AM
A project without a product has very low chances to succeed so the first thing that the project should improve is the product
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
March 15, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
I think yes it is important for a project to have a product. This will make a project more attractive for the investors specially for those project that will came up on a very useful product.
Activity: 812
March 15, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Of course product is the one thing need in ICO project because how you can promote your project if don't have a product. But of course product will be successful if the product is tested.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 09:15:41 AM
The product itself is certainly important, but investors may also be interested in the idea itself, if it is really worthwhile.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

i think ready-made product is a very very important factor for ICO project,from the product, potential investor can decide should they invest on that ICO or not, if there is already ready-made producy for ICO project, it will help them to invest in that project, because they are sure that this ICO project looks very promising
Jump to: