Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 162. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 08:52:30 AM
Yes, of course the products in the ICO project are very important because The products in the ICO project must be interesting and good that is what determines the investors to join the ICO project ..
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
March 07, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
Of course it's very important for an ICO. For me I always looking for an ICO which contains some specific requirements, one of them is ICO should have at least Alpha or Demo version of product before ICO starting.
Actually, I think most of ICOs out there just talk about their concepts without any product developments, if they really want to make their ICO seriously, they will not be that hurry, they should work on product first.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
March 07, 2018, 08:41:10 AM
Having a good working product is definitely important, for one it brings more trust towards the project itself. Members will feel more comfortable with investing in a project that has an physical product. If a working product is not available, then a prototype or a demo is needed that will show how the actual product will work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 07, 2018, 08:30:38 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Of course, it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
March 07, 2018, 08:15:53 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Pages:
Jump to: