Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 39. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 01:57:06 AM
In my opinion the product really matters for a company to thrive and develop, simply because it is absurd to think that there are companies out there that might exist but only has ideas and no product. There should be something tangible, even for ideas to become true the company needs assets like land and equipment.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 18, 2018, 01:56:31 AM
I think that the presence of the product will prove to investors the seriousness of this project, and therefore increase the overall level of confidence.

Yes I agree on that, product is really the most important thing on the project. Project without product is dead. No one will maybe invest on ICO if there are no product, because investors really find a working product to  avoid being victimized by a scan ICO on the crypto feild.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 18, 2018, 01:52:52 AM
I think that the presence of the product will prove to investors the seriousness of this project, and therefore increase the overall level of confidence.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 09:48:06 AM
Depending on what type of project, and what class, and what kind of investment it requests. You see, there are many points that affect this indicator.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 05:04:44 PM
yeah  i  believe  that  the  product  is  very  important  for a  project i  think  if  you  will  not  have  the  product  then  what will be left.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 05:03:14 PM
Yes ıt is very important, a ready product is important for the ıco project. They want to invest in some basic products
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2018, 04:57:55 PM
First i think the much important is the team members.
then we can look on their project, is the project offers a product or a service?
We should not look on the product only as some ICO dont have that instead they offer services.

A product is what a lot of people want. Projects with plain services do badly after their presale.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
October 16, 2018, 04:53:16 PM
The product is the main idea of the project, its heart. It is just not clear what is the goal of projects without a product? Earnings for speculation ?? as for me, an ICO with a product has more chances to stay on the market for a long time. This is a guarantee for investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
First i think the much important is the team members.
then we can look on their project, is the project offers a product or a service?
We should not look on the product only as some ICO dont have that instead they offer services.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2018, 04:44:54 PM
Of course the product is one of the main, but first of all I would put the team and then the product, but still of course affects the growing market or fall at this point
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 08:51:24 AM
Many serious investors choose a project for investment only by carefully examining the product. I think this is the right strategy and a good product is a guarantee for a successful project.
Activity: 28
October 16, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
Most often, if a company does not have a product, it will not be a successful project.  And in such companies, fewer people invest.
copper member
Activity: 266
October 16, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
of course, because products that are ready to use can attract investors to invest in ICO, it shows that the project is serious to carry out the project plan.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 16, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
I am sure that the product is the most important thing in the project. I always choose only those projects that have an interesting and promising project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
Now a lot of scam projects and therefore invest in a company that does not have this very risky.  Be careful.
Activity: 350
October 13, 2018, 07:08:45 PM
Of course on the product's future is being built , if for example, take the Ethereum project the future course of product so I think with all the other proektami
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 10:46:36 AM
Product is always why any project should come onboard ,if not then the project will be refer to as shit coin any real project should have what it will bring to table for human need and how it should solve one or two issue not just to buy and sell sake and make money from tin air , that I don't recommend as a project but a shit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
For me, product is very important because it's already a proof how serious the team behind the project. The project/ICO that are already having a product will likely succeed all the time. So it's really a +factor for those who survived the drought and able to hold their tokens because I believe there is an uptrend that will follow when the market is down.
Activity: 378
October 13, 2018, 10:05:03 AM
There is no doubt. For me it is obvious. What do you value besides product?
Product is my priority in analysing projects. If ICO don't have MVP, then I simply skip it.
I do not think we need to care about the product when what we need in the ico project is that we are profitable, invest and get the biggest profit possible, that is our goal, whether the product exists or not, it succeeds or fails in the future. Everything is meaningless or not important to us because right from the beginning, everything is just an idea, we feel the idea and plan of the project well and we invest, it is listed on exchange and we sell, that is all story, the product is just complementary spices, it does not affect the main dish
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 09:42:21 AM
The product is not as important as who is behind this product. The most important thing in the project is the team because it is the key link that embodies the idea into reality
Pages:
Jump to: