Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 94. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 13, 2018, 03:46:24 PM
The product is not so important when launching new projects. There are many companies that collected very big money, in general, doing nothing.
Activity: 121
July 13, 2018, 03:43:52 PM
As practice shows, not always, but such a company is not long afloat
Activity: 280
July 13, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
Product is important on any day even outside cryptocurrency in attracting a good number of investors. Everyone wants to invest in something that is more concrete and working. Ideas don't work sometimes but a concrete projects gives hope of a valuable future price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
July 13, 2018, 03:25:56 PM
Yes i think that product is very important for project. Product is the main thing that you should get at the end. And ready made product must help you to gain the trust of management.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 03:24:30 PM
The product is very important. Because the investor wants to see something concrete. I think these people are the most natural right.
July 13, 2018, 03:22:24 PM
Yes, product availability is very important. this suggests that the team has a goal not only on paper, but also implemented (partially or test). so more likely that investors will want to invest in the project. but the product should be useful for the public.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 03:19:58 PM
Yes, the product is important for the company.  There are certainly successful companies without a product, but there are very few such companies.
Activity: 420
July 13, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
Yes of course is not mandatory, I heard there was a project that did not have a product at all and the project was listed on ku coin , and most of the projects they have a product does not work at all
Activity: 151
July 13, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
For me, it is important to have a product from the company.  I think it's less risky to invest in such a company and more chances of success.
copper member
Activity: 476
July 13, 2018, 01:50:19 PM
Product is the main thing in any project as for what that project has been started. Product is the outcome of that project and it's sale shows the success of that project. If the product is good , obviously the project is good.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 13, 2018, 01:45:03 PM
Its one of the keys to the success of the projects, It would better to say it is the main key. If there is no product its just a new scam project with out any goals

I've given up investing in the ICO, which have no real product. The requirements become more stringent, and today it's one of the obligatory aspects to win the trust of investors! The time of the developmental work of the ICO companies has come replacing the time of empty promises!
Activity: 21
July 13, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

If there's an active plan or product it'll enable faster process in the development plan of the team and also it'll give a great confidence to investors who are looking to invest in the project.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 04:14:22 AM
Products are important for the project. As the product value increases in the direction of products and demands, the project becomes more meaningful.
Activity: 56
July 13, 2018, 03:45:27 AM
course if the project has an app it affects the choice of investors and bounty hunters
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 13, 2018, 03:38:28 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

" Is product important for a project? My answer is "YES" because this is the basis of the future demand of that specific coin/token of the platform, the demand is base on "Product and Services" that the platform has to offer.   the classic example is the Ethereum as you see Eth is very successfull now and the demand is base on the working services and network Infrastructure. Maybe other investors are just riding with the hype but I think its just a small portion. and not affect as a whole.
Activity: 42
July 13, 2018, 03:22:47 AM
Yes, of course the products in the ICO project are very important because The products in the ICO project must be interesting and good that is what determines the investors to join the ICO project ..
July 13, 2018, 03:21:32 AM
I think product is always the most important factor we need to consider in a project. Since in the long term run the product would be the one that could be marketable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 03:18:11 AM
The availability of the finished product is an important criterion for the project's prospects and the seriousness of the intentions of the organizers of the ICO. The project team must be trusted by investors and this trust must be supported by experience or the availability of the finished product.
Activity: 65
July 13, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
for me if a project has a finished project would play a key role in choosing iso . the trust immediately increased
Activity: 100
July 13, 2018, 02:03:53 AM
if the project has a finished product it is very good for the project . such a project is credible
Pages:
Jump to: