Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 93. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 05:42:08 PM
For me  product is a very important factor for any project that wants to be successful. An ICO with a working product often times lure investors to invest in a particular project. Therefore product is essential for the success of a project...
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 05:24:33 PM
Certainly yes, The availability of a minimum viable product gives some legitimacy to a project and gives some level of assurances that the team will be able to further develop the project
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 05:21:25 PM
It is important but it is very risky i think. Because i buy the tokens who have a mobile application product. The project lost value because be affected the application, developers...
Actual product is a very good criterion for evaluating a potential ICO project because once the product is available, it can be appreciated that the ICO project really wants to grow along with the market and that is very possible. Useful for investors when choosing. The actual product of an ICO project for myself is very important, it shows professionalism and helps me feel secure about my investment.
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 05:18:19 PM
The product is always important in a ICO. That's what they promote. If ICO is a scam, their product will be good only on paper. If ICO offers a good coin, it's a sign that they can attract more investors to the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

No matter how you decorate and advertise a monkey it will always remain a monkey and will never be traded in a human market so it is with a bad product, therefore for a project to be salable the product has to be viable and buy able.
Activity: 82
July 14, 2018, 12:42:06 PM
if the product, whitepaper and team are good, and if the roadmap is being followed, I see no reason to exclude an ICO simply because it does not have a final product yet.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 14, 2018, 05:43:29 AM
It is important but it is very risky i think. Because i buy the tokens who have a mobile application product. The project lost value because be affected the application, developers...
Activity: 63
July 14, 2018, 05:42:53 AM
Yes it is very important to have a project with a very promising product. I invest mostly to an ICO projects with MVP which makes my investment successful higher compare to other projects without MVP.
Activity: 252
July 14, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
I think the product is very important for the project. The product is the main thing you should get at the end. And ready-to-use products should help you to gain the trust of management. The operation of a company is determined by the quality it produces.
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
this is the most important thing that can be in the project. the project can have a great team a great technical document, but a very bad product. I would never invest my money in a project with a good company, but with a terrible product.
Well, then everything is elementary, I think you are not one would not have invested, if the product is poor, poorly protected and has some disadvantages, then what's the point?
Activity: 22
July 14, 2018, 05:36:11 AM
Investors of course are looking for a product if they are sellable, useful or  not. Having a good product is a key on the road to success.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 05:30:46 AM
it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better.
Activity: 137
July 13, 2018, 06:04:33 PM
Yeah for me before I invest in a project it must have atleast a MVP tho that ain't a determinant or guaranty of the project being successful.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 05:57:54 PM
Products are very important. Projects with products that applies to real life situation will turn out to be great in the future
Activity: 71
July 13, 2018, 05:32:16 PM
Product is very important in order for the project to succeed. It prove project are following road map or not.
Activity: 249
July 13, 2018, 05:32:07 PM
I understood about product importance with the campaigns that  make mortgage projects. The coinprice increases with the project development. If the product is useful for people, it will exist for a long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 05:30:37 PM
The product in the project is the main proof that this is not a scam project, just what the developers have proved to themselves that they can bring this to people and society, the simplicity of the project should be present.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:13:34 PM
In my own opinion, product is a very important factor for any project that wants to be successful. An ICO with a working product often times lure investors to invest in a particular project. Therefore product is essential for the success of a project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 13, 2018, 04:10:08 PM
it is important. but as an investor i dont care about it so much. the price mostly increase parallely to power of the community plus strength of the advisors and team. if they have only product it doesnt mean anything for me.
Activity: 27
July 13, 2018, 03:50:15 PM
We can safely assume that product is important, people always look at the product because they want to know where they invest their money. No one is investing money blindly
Pages:
Jump to: