Pages:
Author

Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters? - page 13. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
I have not yet met a manager who has all the worthy projects. Even the most famous managers often have fairly ordinary projects, which I would not support. Therefore for me the rank of the manager does not matter and I never chose projects based on the manager and his rank. First of all, the project, its team and progress is important.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

As my experience joining the ICO, just a small part I see the manager with the junior rank, I think if it's a good project they will recruit a good team or professional team, and of course they will hire a qualified manager and it seen by the rank of manager.  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
I don’t think that’s really matter. There’s a lot of new bounty managers that are new in being managers. What is really matter is how they handle campaign and also when it is a good campaign. Rank in not a problem in being bounty managers.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

I think it is important to go for campaigns run by a higher rank member only. It ensures that he is a trusted and reliable guy.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
I think it matters a little because it is not the same thing seeing a junior member starting a bounty or seeing a hero/legendary member with green trust doing that. Even though that is not very important a lot of people are choosing bounties and campaigns by their managers. A scam ICO can buy a legendary account, work a little on it to make it better then post the bounty here and pretty much everyone will think everything is OK since the manager is a legendary member.
Activity: 560
I prefer to join a bounty campaign with a well-known bounty manager but I think any bounty manager is ok as long as you check their spreadsheet and see if it is updated or not. Many great ICO has bad bounty management like nucleus vision or gonetwork, so it is up to you to decide.
Activity: 490
it seems to me that 100% bonuses and more is like that too much, even from the point of view of project marketing. After all, you can attract investors and not only bonuses, but something else
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
not really, but over here you kinda need some reputation in some form of rank and trust that's you have, I mean if you have that, it already has an edge from another bounty manager.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
There are lot's of new bounties and some of them are really great.
I don't really think that it matter as long as the project is a good one.
The only thing that matter is the project that they are doing you should look if the team and advisors are good.
Activity: 83
Rank does'nt matter. You just need to find a good manager with a highly trusted ratings and how good he can handle the campaign. You just need to ind that.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
I somewhat like to have the assurance that the bounty managers are not scammers. But you never know, because the bounty manager might decide that he or she is done with it and just take the tokens and run.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
I think it doesn't really matter but like you it bothers me to see a low rank manager in a nice bounty project, perhaps they are a friend or aquiantance or even a part of the project but seeing their rank seems untrusted, but i can refer you a trusted manager tho like deadley, sylon, jamalaezaz and needmoney, i call them trusted because my friends already earned with these bounty managers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
It doesn't really matter. I took part in campaigns managed by here/legendary members that turned out to be scams. And I participated in campaigns that were managed by new accounts that were successful. Therefore you should look at the project itself byt not just at the rank of the manager.
Activity: 966

not that way, a manager must have more knowledge to manage a bounty project regardless of its ranking. Essentially, a manager must have knowledge of marketing strategy and other things related to bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
i think it's matter.
If the ICO team has a really good project and sure it will produce a lot of investors, the project team should rent an expensive and good bounty managers to handle the bounty campaign.
this is one proof of ICO's seriousness. if they will not do a scam. I am sure if they will hire managers and they also have personal funds to conduct campaigns. and will be very important if their campaign is managed by a manager with a good reputation

The team represents the product itself good company hired high reputation  managers cause its really matters in the campaign period, good managers already established a network of followers from investors down to the hunters and especially the outcome of the product sales which determine the acceptance of the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology

I beleive the rank of managers in bounty campaigns really matters. The higher the rank, the knwledgeable they in terms of managing a bounty and choosing the right bounty as well. They already know the different issues and concerns in bounties and how to solve them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
It really matters because experienced and reputed bounty managers gives a big impact in the project campaign. If the project is legit and have a solid dev team means they can afford to pay an experienced bounty manager. Knowing that mostly bounty hunters following their own trusted  bounty manager especially those already experienced not receiving their pay outs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
I believe  the rank of the bounty manager matters. Usually the higher the rank, the more experienced the manager, the higher the responsibility for the project choice. Because if the project is a scam, it will be also the problem bounty manager,  his reputation will suffer .
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
What I think matters is everything about the project first not the manager rank but the managers track record can be a plus
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It really doesn't matter but looking at a high ranked bounty manager specially a reputable one is lot nicer and quite appealing to work under than someone who has low rank. Some people still work under a bounty manager with low rank but I think you should not look at the rank, it is better to look at his track record and success rate.
Pages:
Jump to: