Pages:
Author

Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters? - page 8. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think we can not just rely in the rank of the managers in bitcoin talk thread for I had experienced that before, joining to an ICO with a manager with a rank not that high but still the ICO turned out good. Still, it is a credibility for any manager to have higher ranks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
of course it does. when I see in the project Manager with a low rank, then skip this project
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think it's important, because the higher the rank clearly he has long wrestled with the world of cryptocurrency, meaning he has a lot of experience. and are we going to believe in someone who is new, or do we trust more with someone who has experience in doing something? surely we will choose a more experienced person even though the pay is higher. that is, the Manager's rank is very important in a Bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Sometimes it matters because there a lot of low rank manager turn out to be a scam project but some of the manager with low rank usually is one of the developer so before I join in their campaign I always study the project and I also check if there are supported by the community.
Activity: 154
For me yes. But what's more important is their past projects whether it succeed or not, paid on time and the satisfactory of the bounty hunters.

Rank is the really matters most this serve as he or she is overwhelming in what he or she posses as managers that means he or she had many projects achieved and trusted by many bounty hopes.
Activity: 56
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
   I think the rank of the bitcointalk bounty manager also matters. Some bounty managers just accept whatever bounty needs to be managed but we all know that not all ICO campaigns are paying. There are some managers that carefully and wisely choose the campaigns they will handle so that they too will be earning tokens with high potential.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Nowadays, many campaign managers have succeeded in doing their job. The campaign manager does not really have the problem of why a campaign is not successful because it is because the selfish people are stealing the money of investors.
Activity: 190
Rank of mounty manager is the last which should be took in consideration, when you find bounty campaign. All depends on developers, technology and advertising.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Manager there is no, and here is stakeholder very even. Since the ICO does not always use the services of a bounty Manager and most often to organize it by registering new accounts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I have different cases in practice and I can safely say that the rank of a manager does not matter if he is a professional, then he will do his work qualitatively, and if not you will immediately notice it
Activity: 235
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
There is no matter what's the rank of manager. Some ppl can create their account for that aim to manage bounty or smth else. And it doesn't mean that they know nothing about this sphere maybe their ols account was hacked, we don't know it.
Activity: 77
The choice of ICO should not depend on the bounty Manager. Consider it a bot that draws numbers in the right cells.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
I think that manager's reputation is much more important than his forum rank. Now there are really many bounty programs and good managers try to participate only in those who have some future. Of course, there are no guarantees here, but personal reputation gives at least a little idea about the future of the project and your future bounty payments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The rank certainly matters, but there are cases when the project team itself decides to lead a bounty campaign, then there may be a small rank, but usually the user name is the project name.

It means that instead of paying high rank member, the team will decide to manage a bounty by themselves. But if the project turn out to be a scam. They need to check their team, site, ratings on ico bench or airdrop. It will only take a couple of hours but could save months of wasted time.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Yes, I think the bounty manager is very important. Choosing a trustworthy and well-rewarded bounty manager will better protect the interests of bounty hunters.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
The rank on your account when it comes to bounty campaigns matters a lot because your rank determines the amount of points you get once you complete your tasks pr expected posts quote each week and since your points determines the amount of reward you get then that means that you get more money or tokens when you have a higher rank
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I suppose that rank can show the experience of the bounty manager. The more experienced he is, the better it for you.

So you believe that the representative of the project must sit on that forum and chat here for days instead of project development? i doubt so. Yes, a professional managers should have a high-rank profile but its not "must have" for every one of them
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
The rank certainly matters, but there are cases when the project team itself decides to lead a bounty campaign, then there may be a small rank, but usually the user name is the project name.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
For me, I think it matters a lot because the rank of a bounty manager shows his reputation and work experience so if the bounty manager has a high rank already then he causes more confidence. However, the rank is not the only factor to consider in choosing a good bounty. Grin
Activity: 462
I suppose that rank can show the experience of the bounty manager. The more experienced he is, the better it for you.

Pages:
Jump to: