Pages:
Author

Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters? - page 9. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
No, not much its all depend on the team of the ICO.  I always look at the team of ICO and Whitepaper because if the ICO plan and Team is strong. Rank of bounty manager does not matter.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
It does not matter if the rank of the manager is high or low, what matters is how he handles the campaign. You should also do your part to thoroughly research for the bounty campaign you're about to take part into.
I agree with you. The most important  for the good bounty manager is his reputation. If he is successful  with her last campaign.  And if he paid a good amount  for the participant in this campaign. Also the rank of the bounty manager is really matters. Many participants want to join in a bounty  campaign the first thing  they do  search what is the rank of the bounty manager.  
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

Well, I think being a manager with a low ranking status shows how good you are in terms of management and leadership but in other case, ICO's are already arranged or agreed between two parties. Once agreed, the person hired as the one to be the manager will choose his account whether a low or high ranking provided that it wont affect the terms agreed.
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
Think rank really matters. Your trust also matters. If it is positive then you have a better chance to take a good project
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
I think so. The rank of any bitcointalk user is a representation of how active he is and how good the quality of his or her post. So higher the rank with merits means a more reliable bounty manager. Also most experienced bounty managers has higher ranks, it means they really know what they are doing. Also most scam bounties are manage by lower ranks bounty manager.

I agree to this, whenever I see a member haring information about some new coin or project, I check his rank first. This is because some people are using new accounts just to promote their fraud projects. For the question of OP, I think rank of bounty manager matters a lot.
Activity: 167
I think that the rank of Baunti-menedzhera doesn't influence whether potential has the project or not? Therefore at the choice of ICO projects for participation it is necessary to estimate through factors therefore rating Baunti-menedzhera-eto just small factor. But if badges are operated by authoritative managers, such as arteezy; needmoney; olkayko etc., then the potential speed of these ICO will be very high.
Activity: 210
for me, Rankings of management are really quite important. Because when they cheat, they only lose an account with low rank. they are too speechless,  the higher the rank also the more prizes and campaigns that we can follow.
Activity: 574
Personally, I will see the manager campaign of the bounty at first before researching more about the bounty campaign. Yeah, I think it is important to know the manager campaign of the bounty. A bounty with the experienced bounty manager with the high good track record will be more trusted. But, sometimes, the ICO also uses their team to be the manager campaign and the rank is only Junior but Copper Member, it may be the exception.
However, the rank of the bounty manager is not the only one to consider in choosing the bounty.
Activity: 196
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

it really depends. But truth is that experienced bounty manager can give you a good hint on project owners knowing about the community and what needs to be done. But that is not the guarantee either
Activity: 756
Personally, I believe that this does not affect the project, because those companies run by high-ranking managers will still not give you any guarantees that ISO will be successful and you will receive your coins.
Activity: 133
In my own opinion, high rank officers gives more confidence to the hunters as the dont want to lose their account or their trust as this is a good safety measure for the hunters.

On the other Hand, rank does not matter, as long as the icos are genuine
Activity: 154
It does not matter if the rank of the manager is high or low, what matters is how he handles the campaign. You should also do your part to thoroughly research for the bounty campaign you're about to take part into.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
i dont think rank of the manager is matter for good or not for some project, because some project make their staff as bounty manager by create an account for their official for doing bounty and not hire the famous bounty manager, so that account would be jr. member but that account has a official person on that.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

I think managers do not matter really. Take a look at the projects themselves and not on the one who is managing the bounty. The bounty is just a single and little aspect of the whole project. Although there are several managers here who are very careful as to the bounty projects they accept, there are also a lot of successful projects that chose to handle the bounty campaigns themselves. And even those big names in bounty management might also have some projects that failed.  
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Of course, there are some successful ICOs out there which were managed with a Jr. member account. It is only assumed that when a higher rank account manages a bounty, the person in picture has conducted most of the necessary research to ascertain some level of authenticity of the project before admitting to run it. Sometimes the research has to be done by the participant irrespective of the rank of the bounty manager. There are some few ones which were ran by Higher ranks accounts but got stuck in scam web.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

It does, based on my experience I had joined plenty of campaigns with low rank and scamming bounty hunters. Giving us small amount of reward or doesn't pay at all and the manager is cannot be reach.
Activity: 406
I think so. The rank of any bitcointalk user is a representation of how active he is and how good the quality of his or her post. So higher the rank with merits means a more reliable bounty manager. Also most experienced bounty managers has higher ranks, it means they really know what they are doing. Also most scam bounties are manage by lower ranks bounty manager.
Activity: 322
if the campaign is runing by a jr. account, i will not participate. i've read too many reports that these icos are mostly fake / scam.

so yes, the rank is matters.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Based on my experienced, last campaign that I've been joined it was CELLBLOCKS and the campaign manager is CELLBLOCKS with the rank of junior and a copper member, first week and second week they paid us, but for the third week they owed all salaries contributions, and another account who provide such information that CELLBLOCKS encountered several problems, and it was thinklab71 also a copper member if I'm not mistaken, they say something but until now there's no contributions of payment for almost a month had already past away. Maybe it was already a scam. Hopefully the management cryptocurrency will take a proper actions on every issue that related to scam, so that they could not execute again and find another victims.
Activity: 140
For the safety on our efforts and hardworks, we must select a campaign manager that has already a long experience of working for a long time in crypto business with good trust record and with a rank of legendary, because mostly who made bounty scams are on the low rank like member and junior member, because they sacrifice their account to earn money. Just find and look the good example campaign manager they are legendary, like needmoney and yahoo62778. They are both good and trusted campaign managers without any complained by their workers, because they provide of what they promised.
Pages:
Jump to: