Pages:
Author

Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters? - page 7. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
If the Manager is local, perhaps, if a newcomer, it is likely that the ICO itself has engaged in a bounty campaign. Well.. managers have a lot of money, so they do not need to pump your account.
Activity: 84
yes it is important a rank to be a bounty manager tinnginya a rank it shows their experience in the world crypto to become a good manager and professional Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Of course, if the manager has a high rating - this is a good indicator that he has a lot of experience and professionalism, but this does not mean that the company will be successful, will collect the right amount and pay you, not at all, perhaps all the opposite, for this The success of the project does not depend entirely on the title of manager.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
bounty manager rank can make the difference but i will not put all on this info, as usual you have to study the project, that way you will know
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
I do believe it matters for some reason, but it depends on every case, some of the reasons by many is that, high ranking means a lot of experience in scrutinizing a campaign before they get involved into it, why low ranking means no experience maybe, So a lot of hunters did mind to participate in the high ranking manager compared to the Junior Member. But this would not mean that Junior Members cannot be trusted for any campaign, some of the team members of the project created their campaign by themselves, so that means they are a the low ranking at the start of the project.

I hope my answer could clarify the situation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

Sometimes it can be even a newbie account and still legit. Check the details: their official site, twitter, facebook etc. on whether they approve the bounty and the manager. But most of the time a decent ICO would find a respected member of this community to work for them. That's what real good projects do. So you are right about your suspicions in the majority of cases.
Sometimes the manager has a low rank(jr member or member), because he is a member of the team and will be better with the participants and the very bounty, since he is not a hired worker, but part of the team. But this does not always happen.

There were a times that lower ranks is much great posers compared to other higher rank. That's why some managers gives chances the other users to joined in bounty campaign. But the other managers have limited funds from the owner of the projects that's the reasons why they select only limited participants. I was admire to those managers who can't discriminate the other users because they can help them to improve and to learn more their participants.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
I think they are not basing to rank of bounty manager as long you can handle the campaign and being honest to who give to you of project. Some of bounty manager is from the project their hire people who apply to them even if you are newbie as long you can give a proof of your previous bounty that you handle. And if first timer I think the you can do is ask to the bounty manager and ask some tips.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain

Sometimes it can be even a newbie account and still legit. Check the details: their official site, twitter, facebook etc. on whether they approve the bounty and the manager. But most of the time a decent ICO would find a respected member of this community to work for them. That's what real good projects do. So you are right about your suspicions in the majority of cases.
Sometimes the manager has a low rank(jr member or member), because he is a member of the team and will be better with the participants and the very bounty, since he is not a hired worker, but part of the team. But this does not always happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Now there are many people who improvise on Bitcointalk bounty manager without even having the minimum requirements. The rank of the bounty manager is certainly not a guarantee of the success of the project, but at least you can understand if it is a person in the field for a long time and if you can trust or not
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
It doesn't really matter because some low ranks are also capable of delivering some project even more than the high ranks, secondly they tried there best to make sure that they have multiple projects and delivers it as soon as possible, the people always give stakes to there participants and make they are happy and pleased with them.
Activity: 142

Yes the rank really matters, to me high ranks qualifies you more experience in the system. Some low ranks just opened it to scam people and ran away, moreover they have nothing to be afraid off. But with high ranks they maintain their good ranks delivers work except the project fails but not from the bounty manager.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Manager rank doesn't matter. Most likely this person is an acquaintance, friend, or fellow developers. Many managers with a high rank are very bad at leading companies, for this reason it does not matter. Example I can't remember unfortunately, but it was.  Smiley
Catena X
I think so. COmmonly I will look at the bounty manager rank first before looking at the bounty campaign.
It is one of the ways to avoid some scams. But, I'm sure it is not the only one factors. I must consider the track record, campaign rules, allocation, and also token supply included the ICO project itself.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
If the manager comes from the developer directly (in this case from the project of the ICO), it will be no problem, because commonly they are new, sometimes they also go with the copper member.
But, when the rank of the bounty manager is Junior and it is not part of the ICO directly, you must analyze deeper about the ICO. I don't mention that it will be always a scam, but, just be careful and wise in analyzing the project.
Commonly, I will choose the bounty manager with higher rank and has the experienced track record.
Activity: 126

for me rank of a bounty manager  is matter when it comes to bounty even its a good bounty program and its finished successfull you are not sure if the bounty manager will pay you after the ICO.what if that manager only used this forum to take maney from that ICO we're not sure right?  thats why I suggest by joining the bounty that the manager have a high trust rating and have a high rank here in forum for us not to be scam and to waste our time participating in bounty.
Many bounties are managed by managers with Bitcointalk account rankings, but that does not mean the ICO is unclear. Many also successful bounty but many participants are hesitant to participate. That's commonplace in the crypto world.
Activity: 364
for me the rank of bounty manager is not very important, which is important to me project concept is the most important thing for bounty hunters .. because high rank manager is not the benchmark the project will succeed

By point participants can judge how the bounty manager's job is good or not and composed or not only that prize manager also determines the success of marketing the product offered, according to my personal rank of bounty manager is needed and not just rank but the manager's trust level of the gift also very in need and very important
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think this is not matter, for example there is amazix team and they have a lot of junior member account, this is not means project can be good or bad, you must look to project, except 1-2 bounty manager, they were really bad.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes it is important that you only join a bounty manager with high rank to minimize scam bounty campaign because majority of scammer use low rank account. High Rank account usually don't scam participants because it is hard to rank up and credibility is more important than a single campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: