Pages:
Author

Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters? - page 3. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Success does not always depend on rank. Rank is another indication that the company is serious. However, this is not the main thing. I filter companies on a variety of parameters and rank is far from in the first place.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
yes bounty manager rank really matters because i had a bad experience i filled a bounties without noticed manager's rank and got nothing from that bounties. after that whenever i am going to fill any bounty firstly check the rank then further start filling process and after choosing this method from last three bounties i got positive result
Activity: 152
Ranking managers are very important because with a trustworthy high ranking manager and a definite experienced manager.

Activity: 322
ranking managers is very important because I know the rank of manager also plays a role in the gift.

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Of course not, the main thing is his previous projects. You can go to his profile and easily check it out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I personally don't take manager's rank into account. All I'm looking for in a bounty is a solid project that I believe in that is actively engaging in their project. It's important to check up on your bounty to see how they are doing with community engagement.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

No, the ranks not always impact anything. I can give you an example. Atriz as a legendary member of this forum always got a scammed ICO project. Now he got red trust by DT members.
I think no, rank is not matter to become a bounty manager as long as he /she can handle the bounty campaign but most of us want a manager that have higher ranked because it is our based that manaher have a lot experience and also bounty manager have important role so a lot of people trust in some manager that have a higher rank. But for me it doesn't matter whether its low or higher rank as long as tha manager not abandoned the campaign.
Activity: 322
Sometimes no, because some bounty programs may be managed by third party but the account is a newly created one exclusive for the use of the project so I think it does not depend fully on the rank of the manager.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
The thing is, when a low ranking member is managing an ICO then it means that it a free service offered by the manager so that he/she will have an experience in managing ICO for his/her future endeavors on managing ICO. He will use it as preferences when an ICO asks for his service. It also means that an ICO that has a high potential of scam will get the free offer so that they will save a lot of money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

For me, it matters. It is still different if you have a bounty manager that has a high rank. Legendary or hero members are experts when it comes to bounty campaigns and from reading the whitepaper. they can already tell which project is a scam or not. Ever since I started joining bounty campaigns here, I only joined bounty campaigns that have a high-rank manager in order to be safe.
Activity: 46
You can get an answer to this question if you look at the statistics of new tokens that have started trading on the exchanges.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
no, I do not think bounty managers affect the outcome of the project. the most important is the team and the community. good marketing and bring in a lot of investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

No, the ranks not always impact anything. I can give you an example. Atriz as a legendary member of this forum always got a scammed ICO project. Now he got red trust by DT members. I got a good project called Arbidex which managed by Full member rank. Arbidex reach hard cap and the project still live until now.
Activity: 261

I think it does not matter if the manager's rank is high or low, and the most important thing is how he handles the campaign. And more definitely you should do a thorough research for the bounty campaign that you will take.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101

For me the rank of the Bounty Manager matters, for me the rank says if the Bounty Manager has a lot of experience on ICO's or cryptocurrency in general. And I think that the rank of the Bounty Manager plays an important role in the campaign specially at first sight, because people think that the higher the rank the better and more responsible the Bounty Manager is in handling the Bounty Campaign. But it doesn't necessarily mean that the higher the rank the better the campaign will be, of course it still depends on the efforts of the participants of the campaign and the project itself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Yes and No.

Yes, because a bounty manager who has climbed up the ranks, has managed a number of good bounties knows what they are doing. Trust builds. More bounty hunters will join and therefore this is good for the ICO.

No. I have, unfortunately, joined some bounties and those managing it have been highly ranked members of this forum. For whatever their reasons, they have not managed them well at all, some have even just bailed. Living off their former glory and no longer care? I'm not sure.

Best to check them out as much as possible, ask on here about a manager and you should be in good sted.

Activity: 154
I think there are special points for the matter rank because if the account is still in the form of a beginner then I think the existing bounty or the project in my opinion is still less reliable because that's what requires a high account in a bounty menger to avoid scam and other bad things we do not want.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
the rank of bounty manager doesnt matter but it depend about who is that bounty manager? is he is officialy bounty manager and he manage many bounty then he should be hight ranked and no less then full member but if he is member of the team of that ICO then its ok if his rank is copper member or jr member because they generaly open a new account and name it by the name of that ICO
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
For my own opinion, it doesn't matters for me if the rank of the bounty manager is even lower than mine, what matters the most is her trusting numbers. If the bounty manager has a negative trust then I will discourage to join his/her bounty campaigns. Rank is not important on a manager, the most important thing is his/her managing skill to run the whole bounty campaigns in it's self.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
yes they do. whenever I decide to join into bounty campaigns I always look at the profile of the manager to see what projects has he helped before and to be at least hero member as this puts me in a comfortbale place to get involved in that bounty program.
Indeed, bounty managers with a high rank usually have a good reputation and cherish it. I always try to participate in campaigns where the bounty campaign is led by an experienced bounty manager with a high rank.
Pages:
Jump to: