Pages:
Author

Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters? - page 6. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Some icos liked to handle their ICO bounty themselves, bounty manager rank doesnt matter aslong as the team & project is legit thats all you need
Activity: 99
I think it is a measure to determine a manager based on rank, as much as possible select a manager whose rank is already high.
Because it will be more convincing if the manager has high ranking and more experienced.
I'm afraid if the junior members only manager rank is an ICO scam, but does not deny the possibility if it is really not a scam.
Check carefully before choosing ICO.
Activity: 164
To be honest I don't think it matters because even a 'lower level worker' for a project can screw shit up in some way or other. Chains are only as strong as their weakest links.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
I know such examples but they are quite rare. In general, there is nothing to worry about if the team itself conducts its own bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
Yes for me the rank of Manager is of great importance. if I see a Manager with a low rank, I don't work with him.
Activity: 124
I am more likely to see the previous job done by the manager, succeed or not. Because each high rank does not necessarily succeed in taking care of every project it handles.
Activity: 13
Bounty manager can always say "they lied to me, and didn't pay, i'm a victim as you" - so what can you take from him? No matter who is bounty manager, you should find info about ICO by yourself, and invest on your own risc.
Activity: 224
It's really important because it's not easy to get high rank on bitcointalk, although that in the past we didn't have merit system, but it takes about 2.1 to 2.8 years to reach Legendary. And in the past amount of members wasn't crowed like now so Mod can easily control forum and delete trash posts, spam account. So the higher rank bountymanager had, the higher reputation and responsibility they are.

Based on what you say what is the minimum rank you think is needed to be a bounty manager? Higher rank people does not really mean they are experience in being a bounty manager and lower rank also does not mean they are not competent in being one. I will not say all account but some accounts might be bought or being hack so they land in the level they are in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
Well in some part it matters because it's like the representative of the bounties project or the project manager however there are some cases where the projects making a new account and let it handle the bounty thread, most of the people of the forum are joining bounties and one of their traits in joining the bounties is based on the manager of the bounty.

But for me i'm not looking in the bounty manager i'm looking for the project itself if it has a future in the crypto world because most of the tokens are worthless in the future. So it's in the person itself whether he/she's looking for a reputable manager or not.

But a reputable manager is an advantage because:
• He/she review first the bounty/project itself (Most of the managers didn't handle a scam project)
• He/she has the experience of handling participants
• Time management on checking participants
• Well presentation and easy to understand rules
• Good on implementing rules

So for me rank doesn't matter as long as the service he/she can give is good, such as:
• Checking on time
• Updated spreadsheet
• Strict to rules
• Approachable (can contact anytime, fast response)
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Ranking is not justified to a bounty manager's because its all about to a legit project even a high rank member of BTT will run a scam ico project and because of that if I participated in bounty I always investigate if it is legit or not.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
I think that manager's reputation is much more important than his forum rank. Now there are really many bounty programs and good managers try to participate only in those who have some future. Of course, there are no guarantees here, but personal reputation gives at least a little idea about the future of the project and your future bounty payments.
Activity: 252
I see there are bounty by jr. member managed but attracted a lot of participants. However, I still choose bounty managers with high rank and experience. They manage well and regularly update spreadsheets. I love it
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
It's really important because it's not easy to get high rank on bitcointalk, although that in the past we didn't have merit system, but it takes about 2.1 to 2.8 years to reach Legendary. And in the past amount of members wasn't crowed like now so Mod can easily control forum and delete trash posts, spam account. So the higher rank bountymanager had, the higher reputation and responsibility they are.

Activity: 630
The rank of the bounty manager is only relatively important for the success of an ICO. It 's true that lately new bounty manager are emerging from scratch, but this does not mean that they are all incompetent and that those with a higher rank are absolutely the best. Personally I participated in the past to bounty campaigns of junior manager, I do not remember the name, but they have had a good success because the project and the team were very good
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
If a manager with legendary rank can seem to us has experience. I generally don’t mind bounty managers rank but I prefer to work with same manager for trust. There are really good ones. But there are also irresponsible managers too.
Activity: 113
I think it really matters If the ICO team has a really good project and sure it will produce a lot of investors, the project team should rent an expensive and good bounty managers to handle the bounty campaign.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

Actually Yes, It does matter since most people follow high ranking managers due to their credibility since they are more experienced in this forum but recently i've seen successful and profitable campaigns managed by just full members and some by members. yes the manager is a factor but you also need to consider the potential of the campaign to succeed.

Activity: 210
Nice question! I think it's not really matters because even you are low rank bounty manager you can manage bounty campaign as long as you have a knowledge, ability and skills that needs to be a bounty manager. Rank in this forum is not the true basis of being manager sometimes I saw jr.member bounty manager in some ICo so we expect he or she is not good because he or she haven't more experiences about managing a bounty campaign. However you didn't looked behind his or her great potential to be qualified as a manager.

I don't say that being lower rank manager is better than higher rank manager in this forum or being more experienced and intelegent person are the requirements to become bounty manager.
but rather you should think where do they start to become a bounty manager? Yes! They really start as low member going to higher member..
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
As a bounty manager, your rank matters a lot because your rank determines the amount of points you get weekly and the amount of points you get determines the amount of tokens you get at the end of the ICO. Accounts with better ranks always get better rewards as long as they meet the posts quota and accounts with the highest ranks get the highest number of tokens.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
some time ago I had time to think like that, but now I never see the ico manager rank. If I think the ico sale is very good, I will follow the bounty ico. I take the example lympo, ico lympo very successful
Pages:
Jump to: