Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 45. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 21
January 28, 2019, 01:31:20 PM
Partial regulation should be in order to protect honest users of cryptocurrency from fraudsters. To do this, first of all, you need to make transparent the data on the organizers of the ICO and create mechanisms to prevent from abuse.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
January 28, 2019, 01:06:40 PM
I also believe that regulation will have a positive effect on the development of the crypto market, as well as blockchain technology in general. In order to use massively cryptocurrency and blockchain could be used in all industries, regulation should be. This is what can give impetus, as well as protect the community from fraudsters.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
January 28, 2019, 12:47:27 PM
I agree, if the state can legalize cryptocurrencies and let them into public life. Now the most important problem is misinformation. People do not believe in cryptocurrency and think that it is a financial pyramid. People believe in the state and it will be our protection.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 08:22:24 AM
For me regulation is bad, because with regulation I won't gain money on crypto currency. So, speaking about that I would say that regulation will stop manipulations and excessive profits will disappear
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 28, 2019, 08:08:37 AM
With the current mess, we are in I think regulation we should try regulation for now, so investors confidence will get back and we can have the bull run we are all waiting for, I know it's a decentralization industry but what could possibly be done to stop these scamming.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 07:12:34 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
Absolutely correct, partial regulation will enable the market to evolve. In the meantime, he is choking in constant blows, and volatility finishes him.

Regulation will definitely benefit the development of the crypto industry. In my opinion, regulation is the only aspect preventing institutional clients to jump in the crypto market.

There is by the way one project I specifically love - STASIS. I am not advertising them. I just love the way they approach, they focus a lot on regulation. Their team has even written a book on digital asset regulation which has an overview on digital asset regulation in 13 different countries. In case you are interested, you can check more information here: https://stasis.net/government-consulting/
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 02:26:54 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

Absolutely correct, partial regulation will enable the market to evolve. In the meantime, he is choking in constant blows, and volatility finishes him.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
January 28, 2019, 01:54:02 AM
regulation is good. possibly with regulation there will not be  so much scams.
But then the meaning of the cryptocurrency will be lost, they will become exactly the same money as the dollar and others, so I would not succumb to regulation

you just young and green. regulation means laws protecting us. rules for tokensales, exchanges and so on.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 27, 2019, 09:20:27 AM

For me, in a very short answer, it is good. It keeps the market alive and free from scam projects but what if they are the one who will going to induce such illegal activities here on crypto? Still be warned.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 27, 2019, 09:16:03 AM
regulation is a good thing. this proves that the government believes in crypto. without crypto regulation it cannot be legalized. so that means regulation can encourage mass adoption. there will be growth in the crypto market if the whole world has regulations regarding crypto. but it seems like this is enough to come true. because the government still thinks crypto is dangerous for the country's economy.
Most countries nowadays consider crypto to be dangerous and there are only a few countries that regulate crypto. We all need to support this effort, because regulation can make the crypto market and situation more convincing. With this, crypto will be more attractive and it will automatically increase crypto prices. I waited for all that to happen and I was sure that it would happen.
Activity: 448
January 27, 2019, 08:53:29 AM
Not always. Sometimes regulation is something what can hurt to your business. You know Without regulation people also lose money,because ICOs cheat with investors. That's should be improved!
Activity: 256
January 27, 2019, 08:45:02 AM
for developed countries with people who have advanced in the electronic field it will not be difficult to run the crypto world, but for developing countries it is still difficult to do because more than half of the people still do not know the technological sophistication, so for developing countries it seems still difficult for the world to legalize cryptocurrency technology or blockchain technology
Activity: 352
January 27, 2019, 01:28:55 AM
You have raised brilliant points but i want you to know that every decision taken in this life has it's advantages and disadvantages. As good as regulations is, do you know that if not properly done, it might defeat the idea of decentralization which crypto is built on. I hope and wish it will not go beyond preventing scam by going further to hinder decentralization of the cryptocurrency 
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 26, 2019, 01:47:40 PM

Of course, this is good. Only with regulation will large players be able to come to the market and only with regulation will a large spread and adoption of the cryptocurrency become possible.
Of course, control of the market by his company will bring very good results for the entire cryptocurrency community. But we will have to accept the fact that the control will be extended even to ordinary users of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
January 26, 2019, 01:01:45 PM

Of course, this is good. Only with regulation will large players be able to come to the market and only with regulation will a large spread and adoption of the cryptocurrency become possible.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
January 26, 2019, 12:56:23 PM
I think it depends, regulation can be both, good or bad:

es. is some country could be too heavy taxation and could affect usage and transaction

es. in some country could be more balance and bring massive advantages and usage

so it really depends on what kind of regulation framework is used, over regulation can be bad as much as too light regulation, history has showed so many examples
Activity: 821
Volare.network
January 26, 2019, 12:53:16 PM
regulation is a good thing. this proves that the government believes in crypto. without crypto regulation it cannot be legalized. so that means regulation can encourage mass adoption. there will be growth in the crypto market if the whole world has regulations regarding crypto. but it seems like this is enough to come true. because the government still thinks crypto is dangerous for the country's economy.
Activity: 504
January 26, 2019, 12:08:12 PM
It seems to me that regulation over the cryptocurrency will be very useful,I'm even ready to declare my portfolio.There will be less scam ICO,at least I hope so.
Activity: 420
January 26, 2019, 12:07:31 PM
regulation is good. possibly with regulation there will not be  so much scams.
But then the meaning of the cryptocurrency will be lost, they will become exactly the same money as the dollar and others, so I would not succumb to regulation
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 26, 2019, 11:00:55 AM

Some regulations permits the worse thing to happen in the cryptos, Well, in real life, they can easily manipulated by money and what more in crypto when teams can send money with anonymity.
Pages:
Jump to: