Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 42. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 05:10:42 PM
I am just imagining if crypto cryptocurrency is regulated, will everyone be comfortable with it? Knowing fully well that regulation means centralization, which might have an effect on the original intent of cryptocurrency itself.
Perhaps, the regulation will only cater for projects, most especially ICOs and help to protect again scammers, because that is one of the main concern
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 04:20:13 PM
For the current ICO market, there is a lack of uniform rules and a regulatory body. It is because of this that we can see so many fraudulent projects and projects that even a few hundred Ethereum investments cannot collect.
Therefore, I agree that the conduct of the ICO is regulated.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
January 30, 2019, 04:17:30 PM
Regulations will bring a lot of order in the crypto community. So many things going on which makes scam projects to be much. If there's regulation, most of these will be put in check.
Discipline is what is missing in this market. But, for now, thanks to the chaos, big players earn money and that's why the regulation will not exist
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 30, 2019, 04:15:16 PM
if because of this there will be no fraudulent projects, then it is definitely good
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 03:45:45 PM
Regulations will bring a lot of order in the crypto community. So many things going on which makes scam projects to be much. If there's regulation, most of these will be put in check.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 12:53:40 PM
I am of the opinion that regulation of incessant ICOs will be a plus to the crypto integrity. There are a lot of project developers hiding under decentralization nature of crypto and that nobody to question their activities to develop scam projects which they will eventually abandon after reaping in some amount of money from the investors.  This heinous acts have made a lot of people to lose some level of interest and trust in crypto.  When regulation is put in place it will minimise the activities of useless ICOs, this also make crypto to gain more popularity even from the governments.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
January 30, 2019, 12:39:02 PM
I think it's good, and crypto really needs it now. so hopefully there are regulations to regulate cryptocurrency in the future. starting from investment, trading and mining.
Activity: 434
January 30, 2019, 12:34:21 PM
I think that the regulation of the implementation of ICO new projects can have a beneficial effect on the cryptocurrency market. This will help first of all get rid of fraudulent projects, as well as strengthen investor confidence in investing in ICO.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
January 30, 2019, 12:27:25 PM
1. Regulation will not be good for cryptocurrency as it is independent and created to be unknown people to hold.

2. Regulation is good for investors to be safe on many SCAM ICO.

3. this is a good way to accept by many countries.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 30, 2019, 12:23:25 PM
There is nothing wrong with regulation on its own, but in the best  interest of how cryptocurrency was designed, it might not be helpful. We are operating in a decentralized system and bringing in regulation, is like allowing centralization, which might make cryptocurrency and block chain technology not to be of use or necessary again.
indeed regulation will change the basic concept of cryptocurrency that uses a decentralized system, and this is very contrary to the original
purpose of crypto creation, but many countries require regulation in crypto, and to be legalized in that country is very necessary
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 30, 2019, 10:59:56 AM
For me regulation is unacceptable, because people won't make a fortune again in crypto currency. The reason why all of us gain money here, simply because of manipulation. That's why I am against regulation!
I think regulation can increase public trust, especially people who don't understand crypto? this will have a good impact on the market situation. because lately negative news has hit Crypto and also has an impact on price movements in the market. I think regulation is also important.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 10:50:51 AM
No one likes scams and in the field of crypto-currencies there are many of course. But Cryptocurrency should be free from government regulation. That's what it was invented for.
Activity: 574
January 30, 2019, 10:44:00 AM
For me regulation is unacceptable, because people won't make a fortune again in crypto currency. The reason why all of us gain money here, simply because of manipulation. That's why I am against regulation!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
January 30, 2019, 10:25:52 AM
good or bad regulation depends on how it is made.
if it does not conflict with crypto or the government and both have equal rights and obligations, I think that is a very suitable solution for now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
January 30, 2019, 10:19:48 AM
as long as it benefits crypto I feel good. but there are also regulations that make crypto prohibited for some countries. like in China there were some exchanges that were threatened to be closed.

for me if a formula can make crypto legalized I will definitely support it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 30, 2019, 10:16:22 AM
As everything regulation has 2 sides too bad and good ,good is we would have less scamers and more profs. save investimnets and invesotors and bad side is with regulations and KYC we have problem with main concept of Bitcoin anonymity so dont know which is more important first or second but i think without regulations we wouldnt have global adoptation.
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
January 30, 2019, 10:08:28 AM
Issues of regulation have long been very acute. It seems to me that most people today are still trying to speak out against global regulation, but what can we do? I think that it is impossible to regulate cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
January 30, 2019, 10:05:33 AM
I am in favor of regulation as regulation remove scammer and all illegal activities using of cryptocurrency will be stopped. Regulation is always beneficial and it will give more strength to the market. 
January 30, 2019, 03:08:36 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
If we want the cryptocurrency to continue to show strong price jerks, then regulation is not an option, and if we are for stability and a bright future, it is vital
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 29, 2019, 08:29:55 PM
Regulation of cryptocurrencies will have both its good and bad sides this is because right now there are some benefits that investors are enjoying only because there is no revelation while at the same time there are some dangers in investing in the crypto market which can be eradicated or reduced true regulation.
Also with calculations institutional investors and other big money investors will be able to invest in projects on the blockchain without worry of breaking the laws of their countries or jurisdiction.
Pages:
Jump to: