Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 46. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
January 26, 2019, 07:10:49 AM
regulation is good. possibly with regulation there will not be  so much scams.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 07:07:39 AM
Regulation of the cryptocurrency market is necessary, but smart regulation is needed because the usual has a number of drawbacks. Firstly, anonymity will be lost, and secondly, regulation is usually associated with bureaucracy, which everyone is fed up with. So you need a wise approach.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 06:42:41 AM
i think regulation can simply raise the quality of projects and the quality of the project i mean no more pump and dump in the space and no more big scammers personally i'm for regulation
Activity: 294
January 26, 2019, 06:25:32 AM
It seems to me that regulation will give us not what we expect from it, so I think that this will have a bad effect on the market!
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
January 25, 2019, 09:03:05 PM
The regulation will be a good thing in my opinion. We need it badly to get the real adoption.. I mean, no one will look the Crypto currency like they do with the traditional fiat currency.. It's said but that's true.. We need regulation. Also don't forget all the scam ICO's
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
January 25, 2019, 08:53:15 PM
I think regulation is very must for this crypto currency ecosystem. Cause in last few months we saw many scammed project those who collet money and vanished and they don't give anything at return. And we also have some project which is failed at development stage. So we really need some  regulation to avoid this kind of incidents. I know this system is not allow the idea of regulation but general public will not accept it in mass population. So if we need the general people on our side we need acceptenence from government side and government need regulation in this field.

With good regulation from government, i am believe it will reducing scam ICOs or scam project. I am believe regulation from government needed because market cap value already above $100billion and its people money and government should protect peoples investment
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
January 25, 2019, 07:53:57 PM
I think that at the present stage of development the cryptocurrency industry will require regulation. I think that this can protect investors. If investors consider themselves protected, they will invest more actively.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 25, 2019, 07:47:28 PM
I think it's good, I am sure that many projects are scam because there is no regulation, anyone who has big capital and makes advertisements in various media makes many people easy to believe, the presence of regulation is certainly a good thing to prevent scam projects.
Activity: 560
January 25, 2019, 07:30:26 PM
I don't see anything bad about regulations in the crypto industry. Scam ICOs are becoming rampant because of lack of regulations in the crypto space. I think the regulations will rather make the industry more secured
copper member
Activity: 206
January 25, 2019, 07:24:39 PM
I used to think since we are talking decentralisation, there shouldn't be regulations until the ills of scam ICOs last year, it was so repugnant. I think there should be some form of regulations to protect the masses from some vampires who are out to suck crypto enthusiasts dry by enacting scam ICOs.
Activity: 364
January 25, 2019, 07:16:58 PM
I think that the regulation can bring only something good into the ICO sphere, for the crypto-currencies themselves, the regulation will be more like a loop on the neck.
Activity: 263
January 25, 2019, 05:29:05 PM
This concept contradicts one of the main principles of crypto, but this does not mean that ICO should not be controlled.
I agree with those coins that have long been on the market, I think can no longer be controlled especially those that provide increased anonymity, but with ico I completely agree with you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
January 25, 2019, 05:10:43 PM
in my opinion, crypto space needs regulation, especially for new projects, most of them are scam and money trap, people should stay away from . But goverment regulation can be done without touching crypto nature, i mean decentralization is one of most important thing for crypto, taxes can be also.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 05:08:17 PM
How not cool, cryptocurrency need some kind of regulation for stability. Because without this, there is little confidence in her as a household resource.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 25, 2019, 05:07:43 PM
Whatever step will be taken, i believe it is for the betterment.
Also, whatever has a good side, also has its bad side.
I am trying to figure out what will likely happen if cryptocurrency is regulated. It might mean that all the decentralized coins will be abolished, because regulation mean shaving control over a things and decentralization does not allow such to happen.
If it is eventually regulated, we would see what will happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 25, 2019, 05:04:23 PM
This concept contradicts one of the main principles of crypto, but this does not mean that ICO should not be controlled.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 25, 2019, 04:47:07 PM
Regulation is always a limitation. Maybe they will come up with some rules, but now all countries are trying to take, as usual, under the strict control of the crypto Market. They do not want to lose income. Let's see. There should be rules, but not for restrictions, but for direction.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 25, 2019, 04:37:05 PM
Regulation of cryptocurrency is a very controversial issue. I think that there can be no definite solution. Maybe some coins really need to be regulated.
Activity: 336
January 25, 2019, 04:34:18 PM
I think regulation is very must for this crypto currency ecosystem. Cause in last few months we saw many scammed project those who collet money and vanished and they don't give anything at return. And we also have some project which is failed at development stage. So we really need some  regulation to avoid this kind of incidents. I know this system is not allow the idea of regulation but general public will not accept it in mass population. So if we need the general people on our side we need acceptenence from government side and government need regulation in this field.
Well, I think there is no need for a total regulation of the crypto currency , since it will then lose its main plus is complete anonymity , and I think it is very important for those who use the crypto currency, but for the ico I think it can be regulated
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
January 25, 2019, 04:21:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: