Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 12. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
in my opinion xrp - ripple is one of the coins of the future. I do agree with the arguments about centralization, or xrp is not the same as ripple ledger, or supply is enormous, but there is always the argument of extremely fast, low cost, secure, easy money transfers - and that is ripples real use case. Part of portfolio is xrp longterm.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Perhaps Ripple is now underestimated as a currency, but behind this coin is a very interesting project. I think this is one of the most promising cryptocoin for today.
Activity: 196
Personal i don't like ripple because its the coin banks,but can be big in the future ,if the  banks will start to use for a worldwide payment.
Activity: 56
Ripple had shown some amazing improvement for the last few weeks and its value had drastically Increased. It's possible that XRP is improving at the beginning of 2018 for the future may be even better. Lately, there have been many reports in the mass media that the banking community is considering Ripple's technology as a means of blockchain transactions. In this case, Ripple can grow several times more.  Grin
Activity: 98
The banking industry can muscle the Ripple into the market. They will continue to improve the Ripple in the future due to the threat of flourishing Cryptocurrencies. In my opinion yes the possibility is there.
Activity: 70
The main problem right now is not declaring Ripple as a security, but if Ripple’s technology can be legally used for securities, commodities, stocks, bonds, and dividends – and whether Ripple’s technology can revolutionize the world’s transactions.

Activity: 75
There is a promising future, it cannot be denied . We can expect anything .
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
I think not, ripple don't meet expectations to become the currency of the future. I think bitcoin is a coin that has the potential to become the currency of the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I am heavily invested in ripple, simply because I think their team is amazing and they are a working product
Activity: 224
Its not the future of any cryptocurrency reason is just the centralized purpose it was created for will hinder it unless if in future people resulted in preferring centralized to decentralized.
Activity: 135
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

I think not, many coins are stronger than ripple. and it looks like a ripple does not deserve to be a currency in the future. we'll see the next few months, will ripple can survive in crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Ripple is good at development and good as well in his total finances, but unfortunately his Ripple always put Bitcoin in his marketing.

He also has the means to centralize his assets and that is very contrary to Decentralized Bitcoin.
Activity: 234
I believe that the ripple is a reliable promising coin, which in the future will necessarily cost more than now. This token will be used in various financial organizations to transfer funds between customers.
Activity: 41
Despite the fact that this computerized cash is upheld by banks universally, I have still uncertainty about Ripple that it will be the money without bounds. Bitcoin is the nearest computerized cash in all actuality as a result of what it has accomplished as of now, as I would like to think.
Activity: 89
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

I think not, ripple is not worth it because ripple is a developer. we see no growth at all owned ripple, current position stuck and tend to always decline. ripple is not like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
I don't like ripple although It's develop strongly. But It's unstable so I don't have believe in it.
Activity: 350
I think that thirty thousand per cent is a myth, but it can be true. I do not think that Ripple is capable of such monstrous growth. Even considering that this coin is very volatile.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Ripple is one of the most powerful currencies. We can see that in statistic data. At the same time it has some features that makes some experts critically viewed about this coin. Watch some reviews about Ripple.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
taking into account how it is promoted by investment funds and what its capitalization is, I believe that it will grow well in price
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
The chance is small in my estimation, but the potential for making plenty of cash off it in a bull run is huge so...
I'm buying some at bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: