Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 11. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 03:04:27 PM
I can not really agree that XRP will gonna be the currency in the future because it really lacks all the advantages and qualities which BTC has... XRP has to replace first BTC as the King of Cryptocurrency if XRP really wants to be the currency of the future but I'm quite sure that XRP will not be able replace the most trusted crypto currency which has the most users and investors and it could not even the replace the ETH on the second place and much more also to BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 03, 2018, 03:03:53 PM
so far I've never done research or searched for information related to Ripple (XRP). I know that Ripple parts of coins that have potential in the future. even then I read in the forum. somehow the truth. I can't conclude significantly in this time.
thanks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 03, 2018, 02:59:10 PM
Oh this is a old thread but i tried to answer this seems Alot of people here wants to answer- Well in my opinion XRP or RIpple is not a candidate for currency. I guess Ethereum or Nem is the second option next to bitcoin. Well time will tell Altcoins will shine.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 03, 2018, 02:55:32 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
it may well be so. the project itself is well-thought and has a lot in common with Eth. i think they have all chances to be among the winners
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
August 03, 2018, 02:48:10 PM
>Currency of the future
>a currency controlled and mostly owned by 1 organization

Pick one
Nice point bro. In my opinion Ripple will never be global currency for the whole world because of fact that Ripple is centralized. Also, there are so much better cryptocurrencies in the market right now to be globally accepted payment method.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 02:44:11 PM
Yeah, ripple really has the potential to become a future currency globally. Besides having a high transaction speed, ripple has a large block size so that the ripple can accommodate large amounts of transactions. Of course this makes ripple increasingly gain public trust. Indeed this ripple is one of the coins that is very suitable to be used for fast transactions across countries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 02:40:29 PM
I think that ripple is very likely to be a future currency globally. I can say that because this ripple is suitable for use as a payment instrument with very high transaction hours. Ripple is able to make multiple transactions at once in one time only a few minutes. Of course this is a ripple attraction to be used as an option in transactions. Besides that, the ripple is relatively stable when hard forks occur. This increasingly benefits ripple to become a global currency.
Activity: 291
August 03, 2018, 02:36:26 PM
I think Bitcoin will remain the top dog for our lifetime however I wouldn't put it past our banker overlords to Rocket Ripple up past Bitcoin just to flex.  I would give it a 10% chance of happening. 
Activity: 42
August 03, 2018, 02:10:41 PM
It was a one-time success. I don't think anyone really thinks that the ripple will be the cryptocurrency that completely and completely will turn our view of money
Activity: 238
August 03, 2018, 02:08:30 PM
I'm glad I became one of those who earned thanks to ripple. But it seems to me that this will no longer be better and now it is better to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum
Activity: 378
No.
I think that Ripple has already reached its maximum. Ripple has problems with decentralization and is good instrument for market manipulations. The real value of Ripple is greatly overvalued.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Nope and never will be why brought together coin will be money without bounds. This coin was made by the banktards for them to controll all the supply of BTC and ETH at whatever point we purchase swell. I propose you look different altcoins that has significantly more potential than XRP. Much obliged to you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
As for me this coin of the future but of a large and rapid growth as it was we will not see again because banks use this coin and they do not need a high-volatility coin.
Activity: 124
Merit: 8
>Currency of the future
>a currency controlled and mostly owned by 1 organization

Pick one
Activity: 137
The potential for a Ripple of highly specialized technology . good for speculation and trading
Activity: 127
On the one hand, on the other. Personally, I wouldn't invest .
Activity: 296
Ripple is not so confident cryptocurrency on the market so I agree with the statment that it will be impossible for ripple survivie in the future when the cryptomarket will has become stronger.
Activity: 84
From the link from ripple self;

"During the second phase, for every two of the most reliable, reputable, stable, secure and attested validators added to the recommended list of trusted nodes, one validator node currently controlled by Ripple will be removed, until no entity operates a majority of recommended trusted nodes on the XRP Ledger.
"

So the ripple decentralization plan is to choose new entity's (read banks and corporations) based on if they find them good enough and give them status trusted nodes.  Grin

So if I get to be president and give al the important government jobs to my family and friends its not a dictatorship and corruption but de dentralizing power Grin
Activity: 294
I think that Ripple has already missed the opportunity to compete with Bitcoin or the Ethereum. The time of product release is of great importance!
Activity: 87
I don't think so that the price of the ripple will become like ten thousands price like bitcoin becauss the price of the bitcoin is very high while ripple is very low and even they have possible price to increase it is only hundreds dollars or maybe thousands dollars.  But I hope the price of ripple will continue to increase so we can make more profit.  I hope many new partners will come so we can make more profit.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: