Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 10. (Read 7433 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 10, 2018, 01:42:23 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
ripple has some potential but still it has its peculiarities too. now it is quite interesting, though. i wish i knew more on the subject but i just can suggest ripple will remain as a promising one
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:34:26 PM
In my opinion, there are other coins that are far more potential to be a new global currency for the world. However, I think that is not an easy problem to overcome. It would be better if Crypto remained a world cryptocurrency. As long as crypto became an online currency, crypto brought many positive things to its communities. Among them is to advance the level of the community's economy, reduce unemployment.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:22:36 PM
The ripple is not a crypto currency, and it will not become the biggest coin. Ripple does not differ from the bank, and this is against the ideology of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 01:18:56 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Ripple is not just another digital token. About it it is possible to shoot a cinema, and this film would be called "Big splash".
Activity: 2
August 10, 2018, 12:47:06 PM
I do not think it will be the next currency for the future and others think as well we know that the ripple is a good coin but it is centralized token so i do not think that it will be the next currency and also i think that bitcoin is much more suitable to became the next currency or maybe the best currency
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 12:31:25 PM
No , this coin has long not been profitable, its trampling on one place . Now it is very difficult to say what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in the near future .
Activity: 119
August 10, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
Truly I am very mindful that there a loads of cryptographic money out there in the crypto world at the present time and it will just influences you to feel bleary eyed in the event that you will pick which one of them is the correct one or which is the ideal decision for you to contribute on purchasing as much as your cash can while its reasonable worth is still low and planning to pick up benefits from it if at any point its fairly estimated worth will ascend on the coming days.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
August 10, 2018, 04:05:07 AM
any crypto can become the currency of the future. but for the ripple is also one of altcoin that has the potential. so there is a big possibility it will get to be a good altcoin to be used as currency. but the ripple system itself is also quite different from the others so it makes it difficult to accept the existing developments. so maybe also quite difficult many many people to accept altcoin on this one.
Activity: 37
August 10, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
swell would be the fate of bank yet I dont figure it would be utilizes as cash. I would pick xlm as a cash and it would be the eventual fate of our exchange and will be great on a par with bitcoin for transfering technique.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
It could have happened because the development of Ripple for the future would have been better, but this was also difficult to predict because to be able to become a strong crypto currency it would definitely take a long time
I also like you, the Ripple is a strong coin but not big enough to become the No. 1 currency of the future. It will be more difficult to manage because the bank and customer information will be more stole.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
August 07, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
It could have happened because the development of Ripple for the future would have been better, but this was also difficult to predict because to be able to become a strong crypto currency it would definitely take a long time
Activity: 115
August 07, 2018, 03:19:40 PM
Ripple has shown a very good result and the probability of a good growth, but it is still too new and so far its price is too low to be considered a cryptocurrency of the future
Activity: 518
August 07, 2018, 03:08:20 PM
well, I think not much is the future cryptocurrency, because it is not very suitable for the category of crypto-currencies, because it is fully decentralized
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
I like this cryptocurrency but I don't believe in it yet. I do not think that it is able to bring a very large profit and become popular in the market
Activity: 420
August 07, 2018, 07:57:01 AM
This may be, why not? But I still think that the market should have decentralized tokens and have many projects that would describe the crypto-currency world from the point of view of decentralization and not just the banking sector.
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 07:50:21 AM
Banks won't interchange fashion with Ripple, thither is a assortment of bankers that confidence on fashion championing the collection to survive.

Activity: 103
August 06, 2018, 10:18:35 AM
Ripple might be such a good coin, but I don't think it is the currency of the future. Well, I can't exactly say for sure though, anything can and will happen. It just depends on how the market goes. Let's just wait patiently and see what the market has in store for us in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
August 04, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
Ripple has a great potential. In their network, transactions pass very quickly. This technology is suitable for the financial sector.
Activity: 224
August 03, 2018, 03:23:53 PM
I do not consider ripple a good and useful coin. For me it is completely useless. I would not invest in it
Activity: 294
August 03, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
Ripple, is now emerging on the scene with massive gains and causing excitement among investors. This makes the Ripple price prediction 2018 and investing in Ripple some of the hottest topics in the investment world.
Pages:
Jump to: