Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 8. (Read 7433 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:46:37 AM
It is too far away to consider Ripple the currency of the future. At the moment, bitcoin still retains his title, and he has more recognition from the people.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 07:54:03 AM
I think that Ripple has very high potential and in the future perhaps indeed Ripple will become the world Bank. The only negative which all continually point out, is its centralization, but the same Bank!
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 07:22:01 AM
One of the most popular candidates for the status of a coin of the future with promising opportunities for profitable investments and earnings for customers.
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
The Ripple project has really excellent prospects for launching profitable investments, this is confirmed by the latest news as the market recovers.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
Ripple is a cryptocurrency, which has problems decentralization and can eventually turn out to be one of the greatest scams in the history of Cryptocurrency. Already, investors who came at the beginning of the year lost almost all of their offerings in Ripple.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 16, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
i think not, ripple is way far from other crypto.
i might choose the more potential one.
XRP still questionable about their supplies in the market.
i think this will not hit much this year also.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
I think its conceivable yet every other person supposition isn't valid, so I have to do a similar like different records. XRP cash of future IS POSSIBLE. Every other person isn't right! A debt of gratitude is in order for In my feeling that Ripple is the route forward for Altcoins in spite of the fact that not precisely the path forward for digital forms of money. That might be as yet mysterious since its every last one exceptionally risky.reading
Activity: 406
August 16, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
Excellent coins for investment, which today is accepted by most banks around the world. Recently, a gradual dynamics to the growth of coins is noticeable, so you can start investing.
Activity: 25
August 16, 2018, 03:26:44 AM
This idea can. As RIPPE copper is backed by many major technology groups. Transaction through banks, I believe RIPPE will do this
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
August 16, 2018, 03:23:51 AM
I am very optimistic about Ripple's performance in 2018. Ripple is now ranked third in market value. It has risen quickly and may even replace ETH.

Ripple, is now emerging on the scene with massive gains and causing excitement among investors. This makes the Ripple price prediction 2018 and investing in Ripple some of the hottest topics in the investment world.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
I cannot say yes or no, because it is very difficult to predict, seeing that the development of the ripple doesn't seem to be able to be used as a future currency, we'll see what the ripple will be like in the next few years
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 01:36:53 AM
It's hard to say, but I think that probably not, but it all depends on the development of crypto-economy in general. Ripple, in fact, is not even a crypto currency, so anything can happen. In the prince, Ripple is a pretty strong coin, but has shown itself not in the best way.

Yes, you are right - XRP is not a crypto. I do not think that this centralized currency which is so convenient for traditional banks, can ever become the market leader or the currency of the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 05:27:24 PM
No, it will not for sure, as it is very centralized, accordingly it  can be easely manipulated by biggest tokenholders
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2018, 05:18:01 PM
Maybe or maybe not. Sorry to say but ripple has a great chance to become the currency of the future . Cause ripple is backed up by the many banking system.And banks is backed up by the governments. And governments don't like to give powers to people's hand. So it will be good for them to choose ripple over any fully decentralized coin. So maybe it has a chance to become great. And ripple has really a good roadmap to follow and a good team also. But people on this space don't like ripple cause it's not fully centralized and we are here for not using any centralized thing. So let's see what happens in upcoming days.
P.S. - Ripple is a really good coin and it can give some great profit when market is up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 05:11:17 PM
The creators of XRP are owners 60% of all coins. So, i don't think that you want to have a deal with them - becousr it monopoly and they are have full control of market price and all what will happiend with that currency.
Activity: 83
August 15, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
For me Ripple is just a good coin for investment and but it will not take the bitcoin position that I think is the future of the Crypto world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
August 15, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

Ripple has a great features comparing with others coins, but its a shit because is controlled by a company and banks

Ripple seems like a good coin, but it is backed up by banks, that's why it is not decentralized which is actually against the main idea of cryptocurrency. I am talking about freedom from contorl of the banks.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
August 14, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
Ripple is the currency of the future dump. Totally makes no sense.
They manipulate this useless coin with media, it's a PnD crap.
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 03:19:27 PM
I do not think that the market is now red. I think that ripple has a great future. And that soon all the same the market will recover and the currency will grow. In the meantime, you need to wait and wait.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 03:19:15 PM
Ripple is cryptocurrency which as potentional to be the first really used crypto because many banks are now trying to send cross-border payments via XRP instead of FIAT money. But who knows if Ripple will be used for something else Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: