Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 13. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Well, as one of the coins of the future can be quite. At the moment, ripple has a lot of confidence, which indicates its capitalization in general.
Activity: 52
Well it actually has a promising future for sure but it would not get as much attention as the bitcoin or ethereum since there is no way to mine it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I think that other altcoins have more opportunities to get this position than Ripple. I am sure that it will be overtaken with another strong alternative cryptocurrency.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Yes ripple is the one of potential currency but not a leading currency.I never think that ripple will best in future.If you compare ripple with Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO here ripple is nothing.So it's worng thinking about ripple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Ripple is a strong altcoin that are backed by many banks across the world but still i dont like about the ripple decentralized. It seems just going back to using cryptocurrency as a bank and that fully controled by them
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Ripple is the only coin I want to see go to $0, It's all hype and misinfo, the banking edge is absolutely nothing, they don't buy the circulating supply yet the logic of all Ripple investors is the banks will buy it's price up, on top of that it's a centralised coin and offers nothing innovative or unique.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Ripple does not fit the role of the crypto currency of the future. It has its advantages, but it is a centralized currency. In addition, it is monopolized. And its course depends on the interests of its major owners.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
Well ripple are harder to get it in to future. Ripple are trying to make different in the cryptocurrency ecosystem to decentralized system and thats make the big different. And a lot of investment are from the bank itself
Activity: 166
I do not believe in that vision, the idea of Ripple was innovative .The system has not been unequivocally improved. Especially I am concerned about the lack of local blockchain. It seems to me that such shortcomings are unlikely to allow Ripple to become the currency of the future.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I don't think so,btc is the true king,and the only one,ripple just a banker’s money-making tool.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Prospects for this crypto currency are definitely there. If the company actively promotes its crypto currency and payment system, then it will have an excellent future.
Activity: 182
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Ripple plans to destroy the monopoly of SWIFT, establishing cooperation with banks and financial institutions around the world. As soon as the news appears on another successful partnership, the rate of this crypto currency is growing - this is natural.
Activity: 192
I honestly think that the cryptocurrency is not going to be worth very much in the future. And not because Ripple is going to be unsuccessfully… I believe it will. It’s because XRP has very little value when their competitors can offer the same exact services without the need for a native asset.
Activity: 81
The creators of Ripple is too greedy, they are only interested in profit. I think that this coin has no future.
Activity: 39
Not ripple I think. If anyone would be, it will like be Bitcoin or Ethereum. Ripple has not gained much followership or acceptability like BTC and ETH. As a matter of fact, most people still don't know much about the ripple platform.
Activity: 28
Ripple is certainly one of the fastest cryptocurrencies in the market right now, there is a lot that can be done with a coin like ripple. I cannot say for sure if ripple will be one of the coins that end up doing well in the future and becoming the currency of the future but it certainly has the potential to be one of teh big runners if they work on it properly.
Activity: 155
I think I should invest in ripple. The ripple will be the future of the world banking industry and the ripple has a fairly good development team and many big corporations around the world are interested.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This is not a good option, in order to rely on it in the future. Ripple is a utilitarian coin with a huge issue, and its price is now overvalued. In the future, the coin will be used, but it is unlikely that the price will increase significantly. And if it increases, it will be a new fall.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I personally believe that ripple has a bright future, but it wont the currency of the future. But it may be used by bank and for trades between banks .. maybe more as a security asset than as a currency. But the team is very talented.
Activity: 68
I doubt it, seems to be far too centralized which puts a lot of investors off. I've not seen any banks etc using their currency either and I doubt they ever will.
Pages:
Jump to: