Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 7. (Read 7433 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 12:04:56 PM
It seems to me that this coin grows only through marketing. No breakthrough real action was not. Perhaps, over time, the situation will change.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
a lot of banks are interested in this coin! I think that this token - there is a huge potential and the opportunity to make new price records! it has become one of the most popular crypto coins around the world!
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 11:45:57 AM
Ripple is a very popular crypto currency. Ripple has a future, but it will never be the first on the crypto currency market. Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
If Bitcoins does not exist in the future, it will not become a currency. The fact that xrp  is trusted and supported by banks is not Gurantee, which in the future will be the currency.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 21, 2018, 11:38:45 AM
Well it would be hard to really say ripple will be the currency in the future with ripple showing similarities with ethereum or btc. Granting it is the next big thing then we should see a different graphs on exchanges. Well you might want to see it for yourself so that you can judge it as well clearly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 11:21:04 AM
I think it possible, but this is a centralized coin. Also, it`s possible that Stellar will take place of banking global currency. As for me, I believe more in Stellar.
Activity: 308
August 21, 2018, 05:16:44 AM
Ripple is for long term due to it's high coin supply. Ripple is going back to its price back then. Ripple has been on the market for a really long time, we will see where will it go. It may be the future of banking currency.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 05:09:25 AM
Truly, concurred that is swell is money of future. it as of now demonstrate it and in the rundown of best ten crypto curreny advertise, it as of now take immense runup in most recent couple of days and now it is adjustment mode and can move upside whenever.
Activity: 68
August 21, 2018, 05:04:02 AM
Ripple is a great coin and has gathered significant interest from big institutions, but I am not sure if it is the crypto if the future, there us so much centralization in XRP, crypto is about decentralisation
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
August 21, 2018, 04:59:33 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin. Even worse than Bcash.Ripple is owned entirely by banks.The whole idea of bitcoin was to get away from the banks and their centralized structures.

Tinfoilhatautist

Can you tell me wich bank owns entirely ripple? Lol you cant.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
August 21, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
Ha-ha, no, ripple has no future. It is simply a technology which helps banks to transfer a huge amount of fiat between countries. But xrp has no future because it is useless shitcoin.

-huuge amount of monies in different currencies.....
-still holding trillions in different currencies....
-Xrp is useless......

State of /biz

Its like 1000000% more expensive to use what you have described when xrp is just a useless shitcoin....
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 02:59:20 AM
Ha-ha, no, ripple has no future. It is simply a technology which helps banks to transfer a huge amount of fiat between countries. But xrp has no future because it is useless shitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 21, 2018, 02:56:21 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin. Even worse than Bcash.Ripple is owned entirely by banks.The whole idea of bitcoin was to get away from the banks and their centralized structures.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 02:47:56 AM
There is a possibility because many people is supporting their services offered in the public but they should keep it up interms of that services in order to attract more people in this industry.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:01:13 AM
One of the most promising candidates for investment in the future. It is unlikely to become an absolute market leader, but will remain a reliable project and an attractive investment opportunity.
Activity: 138
August 19, 2018, 09:11:37 PM
Ripple is not working like a bank and nor it will be. It's a currency to be used between banks not for users. If you want cryptobank look for Crypterium or other ICOs that started to work on such projects
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 19, 2018, 09:00:49 PM
If it's really the bankers involved with it then yeah it probably will be the new currency for the world.  if it's not pre ordained as the world currency then I think it will slowly go by the wayside.  
Activity: 41
August 19, 2018, 08:22:33 PM
The increases come as Ripple has made strides to set up itself as a reasonable cash utilized by establishments. Set up in 2012 and intended for interbank installments and settlements, Ripple has enunciated a dream to facilitate the exceptional unpredictability experienced by different cryptographic forms of money by building up the organized deal and utilization of its cash.
The organization has in excess of 100 banks marked on to its stage, RippleNet, and was as of late acknowledged for testing by a consortium of Japanese banks. Worldwide banks including Bank of America, RBC and UBS are additionally clients.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
I suppose Bitcoin will stay the top canine for our lifetime but I wouldn't positioned it past our banker overlords to Rocket Ripple up beyond Bitcoin simply to flex. i would supply it a ten% threat of taking place.
Activity: 56
August 17, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
I believe that at least ripple will be an alternative to drive the digital economy in the future. And if the problem of centralization can be resolved, maybe ripple is much bigger than it is today.
Pages:
Jump to: