Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 17. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Is ripple the currency of the future?
 I don't know if ripple is the currency of the future, but there are 2 things to consider: 1) crypto expert do not like ripple because it's centralized. 2) 99% of world population don't give a rat-*ss about centralization or decentralisation.
 I think most of them prefer ethereum.
Activity: 99
Despite all of the above, we will repeat that Ripple itself is a wonderful company. Even if it can not capture the whole swift market, it will still be able to provide a set of useful products for the banking sector. So, in any case, it will receive large incomes, and the value of its shares will seriously increase.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
This currency will be the currency of the future because it performs clear functions, but I do not think that it can be viewed as a good investment.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
I do not think that ripple is a very strong coin on the cryptomarket. Its price depends on the cost of bitcoin. Therefore, the ripple is no different from hundreds of other coins.
Activity: 252
As you know that the ripple technology is adopted by most of the banking sectors for their financial work then price of ripple will go up and then every is going to purchase this coin and demands will increase day by day and price also but it's difficult to say that ripple will next global currency but it might be…
Activity: 84
in my opinion xrp - ripple is one of the coins of the future. I do agree with the arguments about centralization, or xrp is not the same as ripple ledger, or supply is enormous, but there is always the argument of extremely fast, low cost, secure, easy money transfers - and that is ripples real use case. Part of portfolio is xrp longterm.
Activity: 98
It's definitely not, It's my personal opinion because Ripple does not really back up. It only manipulates whales so its price movements are fast. Many people have witnessed it because of the rapid rise and rapid collapse of its price. So, we're careful about investing in ripple because it's definitely a big risk to d
Activity: 224
Ripple could have been used for the global currency if all the countries supported it.
It should also be balanced with the support of the government if the government follows up this will not be a discourse.
I also know if Ripple yesterday was examined by many banks because Ripple technology is using technology that has been sought by the Bank.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Fuck Ripple and every retarded centralized shitcoin. Will that suffice for an answer?

U say this cos u alredy did the big jump..back in the days, U are searching some like xmr cos U think the crypsto is the best part for crytocurrency, now too many newbie prefer the currency for do the big jump
with Ripple's steadily improving and stable development with excellent Ripple capable of transforming Cryptocurrency markets forward in the future for the better. so with this development makes Ripple very capable of forwarding forward.
Activity: 65
The founding background of XRP's creation became one of considerations about his future. And we all know who the founders and background of XRP, they have a minus sign in world of global finance. But limited for invest, XRP gives a pretty good growth.
Activity: 70
I think that's possible if there is a strong team. If the currency continues to be very high, then. so I keep supporting for so many people will trust to ripple the currency. thanks.
Activity: 70
yes it is true ripple will grow big in the future together with ethereum we all know the amount of bitcoin is very limited and its users is increasing, so for alternative they will use ethereum and ripple
Activity: 322
In the long term, a very good coin that will give the opportunity to earn very well ! But this is only my opinion )
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Ripple is not the currency of the future. I think they are doing a great job and have good partnership. My feeling is that better to compare Ripple with Visa, Mastercard, SWIFT but not with cryptocurrencies. If they really be able to attract more and more bank in their buiseness and provide low fees for them and cross borders payments, they will have a great future.
Activity: 378
it's extreme mint however not the possible lone as it's a centerelized mint which belie border of cryptocurrency
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I don’t think so. There are lots of other alts that are stronger, more promising and more confident. ETH, for example.
Activity: 299
crypto currency Ripple is a platform used by payment systems for currency exchange operations, transfers and payments by network participants. Ripple is a large company with a large infrastructure, it is also a direct competitor to Visa and MasterCard. The platform has its own unique code, which is constantly updated by the developers. developers have concluded many contracts and contracts for long-term cooperation with major financial companies. no wonder that Ripple has great prospects and can become one of the major currencies.
Activity: 79
The founding background of XRP's creation became one of considerations about his future. And we all know who the founders and background of XRP, they have a minus sign in world of global finance. But limited for invest, XRP gives a pretty good growth.
Activity: 101
As the value of the ripples increases at the end of last year, the progress or improvement in the ripples shows up, we can say without hesitation that the ripples have a bright future and have proven their potential.
Activity: 35
I would say the incumbent are unlikely to be good resulting from mediocre generation of partnership agreements that have ended up in multi-million claims.
Pages:
Jump to: