Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 20. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I very much doubt that Ripple has any future at all, because as far as I remember recently there was news that banks deny using Ripple for translations. Then the question arises, why this project?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
I think future of cryptpcurrency is at decentralized coins and Ripple is too far from this, its totally centralized. For example if they want they can print 100milions token for a day and what is that ? Is it decentralized ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
I personally believe that ripple has a bright future, but it wont the currency of the future. But it may be used by bank and for trades between banks .. maybe more as a security asset than as a currency. And the team is very talented.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
Ripple's advantages are enough to look optimistically into the future and be confident in a positive outlook. Experts say that by the end of 2018, the situation with XRP will level out, and the rate will reach the level of 3-4 dollars. In the future, the cost of Ripple will grow, and by 2023 (just then all the coins will be in free circulation), the price will reach 10-15 USD. Against this background, capitalization will also increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
Ripple are a good coin. She has a strong team with powerful financial resources. But everyone knows that the ripple of a centralized cryptocurrency and its team can greatly affect the price of a coin.
Activity: 602
I think that this project will be very successful, as many well-known companies, and banks have signed agreements with the Ripl and for it a large financial sector,and in General the direction of work with banks,and all the money is in the hands of bankers,so that the RIPL will be quoted!
Activity: 182
Ripple is one of the best crypto currency. This is the good time to buy, it has lot of potential and the project team also working hard.
Activity: 120
I never understood such an excitement around this project and coin. Therefore, my answer is no- XRP is not the cryptocurrency of the future. At the moment it is not competitive
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Yes, I think it is. Although many friends are opposed. They think that XRP is not a cryptocurrency. But I think the government can also participate in cryptocurrency. As long as it wants to defeat Bitcoin.
Activity: 17
I thing It's a good coin because ripple the value $10. the project development and team are really strong. so It's is great future coming years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
It seems to me that the ripple is considered Currency of the future has no basis. Its price has been artificially inflated during the last two years. But since there is a huge number of other promising currencies on the market, there are no grounds to think that the ripple will be the first one.
Activity: 170
I don't think so. I feel like that project was a bit over hyped lately. Not saying it is bad or anything, just don't see it become the nr 1 coin.
Activity: 322
Ripple cannot become a world currency for the reason that it is controlled only by banks. That is, banks can change its price at any time.
Activity: 30
Ripple can only be the future currency if bitcoins and ether is dead. In terms of volume and marketcap, bitcoins and ether is far above ripple hence it can't be the future currency.
Activity: 462
 It cannot be used as the currency of our future for many reasons. It is controlled by the banks, it is centralized, no one can mine it. I have so many doubts that Ripple is something that will gain popularity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
I do not believe that the future will be for Ripple. It is centralized and does not represent anything new on the market. I rather believe that the future is behind Bitcoin or ETH
Activity: 4
Ripple is the only coin I want to see go to $0, It's all hype and misinfo, the banking edge is absolutely nothing, they don't buy the circulating supply yet the logic of all Ripple investors is the banks will buy it's price up, on top of that it's a centralised coin and offers nothing innovative or unique. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
It seems to me that this is the crypto currency of the past. I do not see anything innovative in Ripple's blockchain, in order to say that this is the crypto currency of the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
I think Ripple coins are not the currency of the future. Ripple is just an ordinary coin that is not much better than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if Ripple can survive until the future. Because more and more coins that develop more rapidly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

Honesty, I don't believe inXRP or known as Ripple token. In my observation of this coin this is more on pump and dump, moreover they hype the

community most of the time actually. But Xrp no doubt has a lot of bid supporters of investors I think why they still stand in this field of

industry., but this is just what I thought about the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: