Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 18. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Quotations of Ripple are constantly changing, its significant depreciation is out of the question, as this is one of the few digital currencies whose course is secured not only by the demand and money of depositors.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
It could be, it is possible that the ripple will defeat ethereum. It's just that I think ripple needs to work hard to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 149
@crypto_pro01
Team Ripple has a lot of good ideas and plans. If the team does everything that it says then it is possible that the ripple will become a new world currency. We have already seen how the ripple became the second most capitalized currency
Activity: 364
Pawsome
I'm sure that ripple is the currency of the future, if you ever use ripple it will be hard to forget it, and it can be said that all the currency functions are available in Ripple.
Activity: 238
I don't think ripple will be the currency of the future because ripple is centralized and the people hate it because they cannot do anything with their money because they have no freedom and that is why people will prefer other coins rather than ripple because people now a days wants to have a freedom because of decentralization.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
ripple is a good altcoin, but I dont see that it will grow that huge, ripple is still being funded by banks, and its price is being manipulated by them, I don't see any potential that ripple will become global currency even in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
Ripple company has been expanding in banking sector. They have utility token. But the supply is controlled by the company and also, XRP is deflationary. Thus, according to me XRP is a good short term hodl that is for some months. But it isn't a good long term hodl because of its deflationary property and highly controlled supply.
Activity: 81
Many bet on this coin different opinion. In my opinion, ripple will not have a big future. She's got a strong pulse, of course. But the ranks of strong coins, it will not rise
Activity: 101
Yes, I think XRP is the future coin, but there are many people who oppose it and think it is not a decent coin. But I think this has some advantages. The XRP is definitely a coin of the future, but investment profits will not be too high.
Activity: 154
ripple is a good coin to hold not withstanding they voltiliy of they crypto market,ripple presents a novel consensus algorithm that circumvents this requirement by utilizing collectively trusted subnetworks within the larger network
Activity: 118
Yes, I believe in Ripple future, the coin is one of the superb coin in cryptos investments because it is sometimes use to buy ICOs project, and it's the currency for banking sector, to crown it all, it's ranked among BTC, ETH, LTC. and so on.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
I think that there is no and the project just disappears after a while. I personally sold all my coins and bought coins from other projects
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
No, ripple cannot be the currency of the future because there are some more potential and stable coin than it in crypto like bitcoin and ethereum and before these coin can even be the currency of the future, they will need to go through some more advancement in technology whereas, cryptoo is a digital currency and there are still fate currency which people can easily access and understand unlike crypto that need some patience and attentiveness.
copper member
Activity: 42
Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler
Yes it is possible, because it is one of the best altcoin to invest and it also growing high so invest in these currency will be profitable in future.

I am missing the argument here, just because something is growing in price does not necessarily mean it is actually increasing value (e.g added value for a business or ecosystem). Next to this, you will think it will increase 5 times in value?
Activity: 26
Yes it is possible, because it is one of the best altcoin to invest and it also growing high so invest in these currency will be profitable in future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
I don't think that ripple will be the currency of the future because nowadays there are many coins that's have more potencial compared to ripple like bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoincash that's why i don't really believe it. Indeed, bitcoin is more popular among to the other cryptocoins and i believe that it will be remain in the future.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
We can definitely say that ripple has some bright future ahead and had proven itself that it has potential.

However, i don't believe that ripple is the currency of the future considering the fact that it is a centralised system and it has a long way in terms of its value compared to bitcoin and some other altcoins.
Activity: 53
I think this will not happen and everything will remain as it is now.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
hmmm ripple was pushed hard on many advertise networks and blogs .
But mainly i thinmk they are totaly Zentrlized !
But these days this coin is very ceap    €0,461653 XD  so if you buy some coins now you cant lose much Cheesy

regards
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
It seems to me that XRP is more likely to be a currency for internal bank transactions as well as interbank payments.
From this point of view XRP is a unique and cheap currency, you don't need to pay high commissions, but for crypto enthuasiasts XRP isn't priority because of centralization
Pages:
Jump to: