Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 22. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Let's see how their technology will show itself in business, they signed many contracts with banks and are already testing their technology.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
Well it actually has a promising future for sure but it would not get as much attention as the bitcoin or ethereum since there is no way to mine it.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
Although it has shown a good growth in the past, I don't think this coin is a successful coin. In my view, ripples are just dump and pump. I think this is not a hopeful coin for the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
This altcoin is still growing, either because of speculation, or because of its technology, which can easily cause a good price increase in the future, but it will happen only when the banks massively begin to switch to a ripple from the SWIFT system, for which it was replaced created ripple. Personally, I did not go out with this cryptocurrency, bought at $ 0.5 and so far I do not regret it, I'm waiting for the price to surpass $ 1.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
I think no. Ripple of course the coin is good, but it will not become a singer. Personally, my opinion
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
Ripple is obviously the currency of the future, but the problem is that no one can install it on the actual economic system, and that is one of the main reasons of why we are not seeing ripple in here, a lot of commerces could start accepting it, but they do not know how.

Thats not what important when you can buy coffee with it. Lol.
Bro the big monies needs to move trough it.
Activity: 196
I think bitcoin will not be avoided by any currency because he has been in the ratings since 2007 and continues his reign over other crypto.
Activity: 324
Ripple is obviously the currency of the future, but the problem is that no one can install it on the actual economic system, and that is one of the main reasons of why we are not seeing ripple in here, a lot of commerces could start accepting it, but they do not know how.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
although the project is good and growing but I do not think so, because there is bitcoin and there are also some coins which I think is better than ripple and more worthy to be the new world currency contonya ethereum and also BCH, that's my opinion
for some reason, everyone thinks that an ethereal can not stand the competition and can burst. I think that not one crypto-currency and a platform in the form of current competitors can compete with the etherium.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
although the project is good and growing but I do not think so, because there is bitcoin and there are also some coins which I think is better than ripple and more worthy to be the new world currency contonya ethereum and also BCH, that's my opinion
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
Ripple is a successful coin and a lot of devotees, but to make the ripple as the world currency seems impossible guys, because every country already has its own currency if crypto can become a world currency, I think BTC or ETH is more suitable.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
Ripple is not decentralized. Thats the main reason why blockchain came in the first place is to have a decentralized network without control of any authority or Governemt, but Ripple is not doing that rather it is centralized. So I don't see it as the future of currencies and my advice is not to invest into that, check it out who stands behind it, than make a decesion, should u exchange your decentralised coins instead this shit??
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Ripple there is no such currency). Ripple is a system created as a tool for improving the system of bank payments.
Coins are called XRP. Ripple itself has many advantages, it is enough to look with optimism in the future and be confident in a positive outlook.

Activity: 84
No. I think Ethereum is better than Ripple. Ethereum is a strong currency supported by a strong society. Ripple is a centralized and unstable currency. Even if you want to buy any altcoins, you first need to buy BTC or ETH, and then already exchange coins.
Activity: 52
I dont think that ripple will have big perspectives, just some holders people could believe, as for me it will be on the same level as now.
Activity: 145
We don't know that yet for now. If there will be a crypto currency that will be use worldwide legally it should be from the government currency than from the outside sources.
copper member
Activity: 409

I think ripple will not be the currency of the future because the ripple is not a strong coin, I believe that bitcoin will be the money of the future.
Activity: 295
No, I dont think so... Ripple issued by private company and no one can know what they will do with XRP and how they want to make it so huge, we can call it currency of the future
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
I am not even sure if we can really call XPR a cryptocurrency. On the top, most coins are owned by the same people.
Activity: 518
It is unlikely, but miracles happen.
It can not be denied that Ripple's advantages are sufficient and, in a positive combination of circumstances, the situation is possible when XRP will come first in terms of capitalization. But for this we need serious investments from big banks, development of the network and loss of interest of market participants to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: