Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 2. (Read 7433 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 02:36:46 PM
XRP was one of my first purchases, but as I've gotten more atuned to the crypto space I've started to realise that any commercial coin that isn't absolutely and completely integral to the success of the parent company (or custodian in this case) is a potential red flag. I'm not convinced that adoption of technology that explicitly uses XRP is actually critical for the success of Ripple the company - they're hedging their bets on XRP in my opinion.

I also think, in all honesty, that Ripple reps have been a bit weasel-y in the way they've talked about XRP, xcurrent and xrapid, as well as their relationships with banks and other financial services companies.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 06:46:52 PM
No, I don't believe that XRP will really make it. It is centralized and I don't like to call it crypto, for me it is really weird.
Support. I think that the success of Ripple was that it was interesting to banking and payment systems. But when they realized that nothing new had happened, and Ripple just a regular system disguised as a cryptocurrency, dispersed.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 06:40:23 PM
In my opinion, ripple cannot fully adopt by the community because ripple is centralized although it is very succesful that reaches billion marketcap and reaching the third rank in coinmarketcap. I'm sure ripple has a future because it has many company partners worldwide.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 06:34:30 PM
 Ripple for me is just a good coin for investment and but it will not take the bitcoin position that I think is the future of the Crypto world.But many people do not trust this coin...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 04:53:13 PM
Ripple is a very interesting coin that can change the entire financial system. But many people do not trust this coin and consider it very centralized.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
September 04, 2018, 04:51:30 PM
I don't think so actually...  Actually its price dynamics are not so good at all through this year and I think its positions will only go worse.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 04:46:56 PM
In the world of digital currencies, ripple is my highest potential project. I invested a lot in the ripple. I think it will increase the value in the future.
Activity: 79
September 04, 2018, 04:45:40 PM
I will say no even though ripple is a potential coin and it also have good technology, support and team members, it cannot be the currency of the future because there are other valuable coin than it and fiat is also very easy to understand and it is also mobile.
Support. Ripple is a very good project, but today is not his day. Maybe in the future he will deserve popularity, but it will not be soon and most likely he will not live.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
Ripple is just one of the well known coins in the crypto space. Yes, it has a lot of prospects, except for the fact that it is centralized. Which makes, which has brought about a lot of controversies, as to whether it is a cryptocurrency or not.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 04:44:45 PM
Well, maybe is , but of course RIPPLE different from other coins and very little technology, and the number of coins
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 04:43:37 PM
I hope not. Ripple is just a tool for corrupted banks to make a  look that they now are using cryptocurrencies and everyone should trust them now
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 04, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
No, I don't believe that XRP will really make it. It is centralized and I don't like to call it crypto, for me it is really weird.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 04, 2018, 04:26:36 PM
I used to be more hopeful about Ripple in the past. But right now I'm not thinking about the good things about Ripple. The future is tentative, according to me.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 04:18:19 PM
I am myself a ripple holder but I wont be giving a biased advice. Ripple has a long list of partnerships which are currently testing its various products. Ripple as a coin is still a good investment. The most common use in future will be for banks.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 04, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
The phrase "a new world currency for the whole world" is a relative term. Ripple is still a good coin for servicing the banking system, but this coin can not claim to be the leading crypto currency, because it is not decentralized. Many in general prizuyayut not recognize it as a crypto-ala.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
I will say no even though ripple is a potential coin and it also have good technology, support and team members, it cannot be the currency of the future because there are other valuable coin than it and fiat is also very easy to understand and it is also mobile.
Activity: 868
September 04, 2018, 04:10:39 PM
idont know haha but prediction is eth is the bitcoin price soon thats why ill holding so many eth now
Activity: 80
September 04, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
To my own view.. Many enthusiasts in the world of crypto currency do not like the idea of ​​cooperation with banks or any other financial institutions that regulate the market.In the long term, and as long as banks exist, XRP is likely to be a reliable investment, so its possibly ripple might have a greater future.
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 04:08:26 PM
Team Ripple has a lot of good ideas and plans. If the team does everything that it says then it is possible that the ripple will become a new world currency. We have already seen how the ripple became the second most capitalized currency
Activity: 260
September 04, 2018, 04:06:29 PM
When Ripple causes remittance prices to drop then users will request more remittances. If 100 people perform remittances per day today, it could go to 200 or 500 because of the lower cost.

So your original baselines ($300 million per day or $5tn) are conservative. Best case, Ripple will grow the market and we’ll see far more demand - another 2x or 10x
Pages:
Jump to: