Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 6. (Read 7433 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 23, 2018, 03:20:15 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
It's ridiculous of course sounds, considering that this is not really a crypto currency. This is a certain regulated financial asset, and the main thing here is regulated. Ie not aimed at investors, but on the interests of partners.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:17:28 AM
Although the ripple is one of the very strong altcoins. But this is very unlikely because BTC and ETH can't achieve that.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:14:01 AM
I do not know if it could be a new global currency for the world! But I feel that this will be very unlikely. If it happens, it is definitely a very long time.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 03:05:52 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

I appreciate, This is good thinking, but with a heavy heart, I think it is impossible to use ripple as a future currency. Especially at this time, many countries and banks do not believe in the cryptocurrency market at all. At present, there are many coins that are better in the short and long term, so ripple is not on the list.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 02:21:39 AM
Ripple is  the same as others. The wallet is not user friendly, the dev work with banks industry, ripple not for everyone but for big industry. Btc is future money for everyone. everyone can have wallet, use it,  and receive money. BTC is the best of all coins. New tokens and new forks are not counted as money in the future, they are as alternative. Yeahm, alternative cois that support bitcoin. Bitcoin price will be more stable with many coins or tokens support btc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 23, 2018, 02:17:17 AM
Ripple is one of the classic coins in Crypto. But until now he did not have an interesting development to make it one of the coins recommended as a future currency. There are many other coins that have a much more rapid development, where it has good enough potential to become a valuable coin in the future. But that will not be the future currency, it just remains a crypto coin.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 01:35:58 AM

Ripple is a good cryptocurrency, and is built the same as bitcoin. Their platform is also based similar to the one in bitcoin, and in a sense it will have its own benefits when we use it. Ripple prices will still increase, and we must be sure that it will reach fantastic numbers in the future.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
Ripple is definitely a good candidate to be a good currency, the thing is that it is being categorized most of the time as a crypto, when it isn't, because of it's centralizaton.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 07:17:35 PM
All the Altcoin I think it has a very good future. Ripple has huge potential in the market of crypto. And if I see that the volume of sales also increased. And I am sure that the Ripple could be the currency of the future.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
August 22, 2018, 07:02:41 PM
Ripple is a good project though but I don't know whether it can become the global currency of the world or not in the future. That will be a very big and hard task to achieve. I don't know whether the centralization will help its cause or not.
Activity: 81
August 22, 2018, 07:00:09 PM
 Ripple is also a popular coin along side with bitcoin, ethereum and others. But for ripple to become the future currency, there's still alot of stages to overcome.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 02:40:33 AM
I'm sure that Ripple has a bright future, at the moment developers are preparing to launch the long-awaited xRapid payment platform. It is able to save money, an example of this was the transfer of money between the US and Mexico, Ripple stated that their product allowed to save from 40% to 70% on payments to currency brokers. This figure is annually from 12 to 21 billion dollars. Therefore, this is a very promising project that will give a lot of positive in the financial sphere
Activity: 105
August 22, 2018, 02:37:37 AM
Everybody knows ripple because of the work they put into marketing their product so far. But are they that technologically sound? . Crypto currency of the future, they really have big competition in that aspect. I have myself a few ripple and I hope they get to where they are aiming for. Nice profits to be made.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 02:28:15 AM
I see a very good perspective for the ripple that should come from wider adoption among financials institutions. As I know it is over 200 companies that use or test XRP in their internal system. The same time the absence of real decentralization is the potential obstacle for ripple to become crypto of the future.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
August 22, 2018, 02:24:39 AM
Best coin out there. Buttcoiners are butthurt and telling people the same shit over and over again since 2013 lmao
Activity: 246
August 21, 2018, 06:35:43 PM
No, ripple is a way for the banks to maintain control like they always have been.  If something is to be the true crypto people want it will have to something else that is decentralized.
Activity: 60
August 21, 2018, 06:32:13 PM
 I think that most of the current crypto currencies it is crypto currencies of the past and Ripple is not on the top of innovations list.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 12:20:32 PM
Ripple is a very promising project and its technology has already begun to introduce and use. However, with all the advantages of this project, I doubt that it will soon be able to displace Fiat money.
Activity: 144
August 21, 2018, 12:08:32 PM
The Ripple currency is very popular cryptocurrency. Many people are talking about that coin. Personally, I like Ripple. The ripple coin good for long-term. I already have Ripple tokens and I will hold it for 2/3 years. Some people are saying ripple haven't future. But I'm sure ripple has a good future. I believe one day, it can become a good coin with good value.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 21, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin. Even worse than Bcash.Ripple is owned entirely by banks.The whole idea of bitcoin was to get away from the banks and their centralized structures.

I agree with you, but I would like to add that they used Ripple for Pump and Dump and I am afraid that they will do it again, but next time will be a lot more victims.
Pages:
Jump to: