Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 5. (Read 7433 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 07:02:05 PM
I do not invest in ripple. There are more promising coins with great potential for price growth. For example, nkn- decentralized Internet
Activity: 42
August 29, 2018, 06:54:24 PM
I think not. This is a centralized currency. It can not be interesting for investment. At any time, developers or owners of the bulk of coins can freeze transactions or the entire market. This is dangerous. I think this is not a good idea.

I also do not trust the ripple. I do not like centralized coins. They are no different from banks. I'd rather buy bitcoin. And I will sleep peacefully
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 29, 2018, 06:51:07 PM
I am surprised that a currency so despised for many years as Ripple, now seems to be the great sensation when in fact it is only being used by the big whales to monopolize our valuable bitcoins. But this is nothing more than a Machiavellian game that is taking over the market. First Ethereum, then BCH, then Litecoin, now Ripple and then raiblocks; as soon as an altcoin is pumped, many newbies rush to call it "the currency of the future".  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
I think not. This is a centralized currency. It can not be interesting for investment. At any time, developers or owners of the bulk of coins can freeze transactions or the entire market. This is dangerous. I think this is not a good idea.
Activity: 92
August 27, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
We have been living in an incorporated society, no major ordeal if the centralization part turns into the predominant part on the web, saving money framework has sponsored XRP and they as of now begin appropriation, in the end investors will win on the off chance that you contrast keeping money framework support and XRPand others, since they have control of fiat some way or another.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2018, 02:01:44 PM
Like other cryptocurrency ripple is also a decentralised digital currency which means it doesn't not under control of any kind of authority or government. Ripple is based on most advance crypto network. According to many economist ripple is a highly profitable cryptocurrency. Many online retailers and small business man use ripple as a money transaction tool for their business purposes. Except this ripple also use for investment, online shopping, trading etc. So i thing ripple has the potential to rule the world by its innovative money making facilities.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
August 26, 2018, 12:56:06 PM
Of course Ripple is moving in the right direction. BUT for me, Bitcoin is always the leader.
I won't rule out the fact that Bitcoin is always the leader, if you have study the recent market trend you will observe that the dip in price in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coins still didn't have much effect on ripple. Ripple was and is still my best cryptocurrency coin at present and it has maintain a constant value of recent with no much dip. I think ripple still have a lot to offer in the cryptocurrency and it will be wrong to completely rule out ripple.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
The RIPPLE is a very promising currency! To date, around it a lot of hype. It is recognized as one of the most decentralized currencies.  In the future, Ripple will continue to grow in 2018, and therefore it is necessary to take into account this globally upward trend in trade. In addition, it should be borne in mind that in the absence of active actions on the part of developers, the market has little effect on the XRP/USD rate, which allows you to use ripple to reinsure trading risks. Therefore, I support the coin of the RIPPLE.
Activity: 124
August 26, 2018, 12:26:43 PM
Of course Ripple is moving in the right direction. BUT for me, Bitcoin is always the leader.
Activity: 280
August 26, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
Ripple is the garbage of the future that will be removed from all stock exchanges. Ripple is a cryptocurrency for banks that doesn’t use a blockchain. Ripple has such large volumes because it appeared very early.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 01:57:14 PM
Personally, I invest more than half of the money I earned in Ripple. In any case, Ripple will conquer part of the world and will be widely used as a currency.
Activity: 71
August 24, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

I think this is very difficult, because to this day the ripple project is very ineffective for banks. Especially for ordinary people trading, this project really will not bring great benefits, unless you are satisfied with the slightest or modest profit. I apologize for this statement, because I think the situation is like this.
Activity: 89
August 24, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
Currently, the Cryptocurrency market has more than 2,000 electronic coins. These coins are built on the basis of Blockchain, but they have different roles and effects. That means that Bitcoin (the highest value electronic currency) or other Altcoin has the opportunity to become the future currency, not just the ripple. Important in the future, what will we need?
I believe that Ripple has a good future. Just its specificity is aimed at improving transactions and relations between traders. But so far, the cryptocurrency is not recognized and there is no great need. Everyone is satisfied with bitcoin or the same Ethereum.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 10:57:51 AM
Currently, the Cryptocurrency market has more than 2,000 electronic coins. These coins are built on the basis of Blockchain, but they have different roles and effects. That means that Bitcoin (the highest value electronic currency) or other Altcoin has the opportunity to become the future currency, not just the ripple. Important in the future, what will we need?
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
August 24, 2018, 06:48:07 AM
yes, the there is a possibility that the ripple is the future of our generation since many people support their services and gives a high and reasonable accommodations and income to their investors.
Activity: 4
August 24, 2018, 06:32:04 AM
But i don't think so. A few days ago ripple price around the the 3.5 dollar but in the mean time ripple price is  under 1.5  dollars , Hopefully i say no because few days before we were thinking of bitcoin will be our new currency and will be used as exchange of goods and the price will go more The higher the price of the ripple we'll see on Exchanges. but becoming the global Currency for the banks doesn't mean becoming the global Currency for Everyone. centralization is the main thing Which distinguish ripple from another Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 06:28:02 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

My opinion is impossible. You must know that Ripple is a company that is still developing, and XRP is a product launched for the crypto market.
So, XRP is not the future currency, but it might play an important role in the global banking market.
All of this is still in its early stages, we can only wait for the time when it will happen.
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 01:00:45 AM
It's ridiculous of course sounds, considering that this is not really a crypto currency. This is a certain regulated financial asset, and the main thing here is regulated. Ie not aimed at investors, but on the interests of partners.
Totally agree with you. Ripple is centralized and you cant call it decentralized cryptocurrency at all, it's dangerous to invest big amounts in such type of coins.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

Currently, every company and developer can build blockchain better. Ripple is present and has a passion for the global currency as a whole.
Even though they have gaps about experience, but with the passage of time all I think will be equivalent to the same level.
Activity: 1344
August 23, 2018, 05:22:41 AM
Ripple has bright prospects this obvious cooperation with many companies will bring their own labors. And accordingly will increase the price I think to ten dollars completely.
Pages:
Jump to: