Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 24. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Ripple will definitely be a future coin, and it will be closely integrated with the banking industry.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Ripple (XRP) is one of my best altcoins, I believe in this crypto that it will have a high potential one day in the future, I talk about 2-4 years later. That's right, ripple has an abnormal supply, but it has the power to succeed.

Ripple develops slowly but surely! I like the way development goes, everything is done on the steps, already significant milestones have been passed, and they are successful! In the coming years, Ripple will be applied in the banking system, and then we will see excellent growth!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Ripple is a coin that I like and I'm sure that Ripple's progress will continue to improve, of course Ripple will be a very lucrative coin for devs. always make the latest innovations, and I'm sure that will the best currency of the future.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
Ripple (XRP) is one of my best altcoins, I believe in this crypto that it will have a high potential one day in the future, I talk about 2-4 years later. That's right, ripple has an abnormal supply, but it has the power to succeed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
In reality, except for excess body movements, with translations of the currency ripple, I did not see anything else. What is the point of the exchanges to connect to this system? They already convert everything themselves, so users initially trust them (consider a trusted gateway).
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

Ripple, whose growth is enormous this year, is not impossible if in the years ahead the price of Ripple will continue to rise further, likely to arrive at more than $ 1 per coin. Because of its strong beliefs and technology. Ripple technology can process up to 1.500 transactions/second much different from bitcoin that are currently constrained by scalability issues.
Currently there are many banks, which correlate with Ripple, has even penetrated into Japan, Saudi Arabia, and other major countries.
Since the beginning of its creation Ripple is not a mining coin, Ripple is the only centralized coin managed by the bank. So, Very reasonable if Ripple became the global currency of the world though in fact I personally strongly disagree.
Activity: 330
The fall in the price of XRP, related to these fruitless hopes, does not change the fact that Ripple expects a great future. Coinbase is important for small investors, but the cost of XRP depends on the institutions. Cointal: the future for direct transactions Ripple.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Fuck Ripple and every retarded centralized shitcoin. Will that suffice for an answer?

U say this cos u alredy did the big jump..back in the days, U are searching some like xmr cos U think the crypsto is the best part for crytocurrency, now too many newbie prefer the currency for do the big jump
I am confident that Ripple's ever-increasing development is able to bring its future much better. because with the development of increasing ability to make profit that I received increasingly going forward. other than that with this development is very good to support progress for the future of Ripple.
Activity: 114
I don't think Ripple is the coin of the future. and I think that we will see in the future many more coins that will be It's better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Of course, you will study it in more detail, read all the news and events that have occurred. They have already successfully tested their technology in many banks. And many banks support this technology.  Cool
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Why do you think that ripple is gonna be the currency of the future? there has been a lot of speculation about the truth of this, and to be honest, i do not think that it can really be the only payment gateway, it is almost impossible to make it possible.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
I do not think that Ripple will be made as a global currency even though many big Banks are behind it, because there's still Ethereum, Litecoin, and Stellar that I think is better than Ripple...
Activity: 129
Ripple is the asset for ur future more than a currency it is an asset they cant consider it as an asset the reason is it is volatile in nature so they cant figure it as daily currency but for long-term  returns we can consider it as an asset
Activity: 840
no, I don't think it's going to be a world currency in the future.because there will be even better coins.

In this sphere, ripple is really the best coin. And I do not see any competitors for this coin. I believe that this coin has a very great future.
Activity: 210
no, I don't think it's going to be a world currency in the future.because there will be even better coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
I do not know if Ripple will be the currency of the future, I can say, however, that it is definitely a project that  It can not be interesting for investment. At any time, developers or owners of the bulk of coins can freeze transactions or the entire market. This is dangerous. I think this is not a good idea.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
This project has chances, but in my opinion it has a short future, I do not like their project.
Short future alright.

Now the next Distributed ledger project  (database with servers at different locations) under way.
This time 7 Indian banks, others will certainly join.
https://www.investopedia.com/news/infosys-banks-build-blockchain-finance-network/

R3 with Corda blockchain already have 200 banks. R3 in legal dispute with ripple over the sale of 5% of all ripple at $0.0085 a piece.
https://www.r3.com/

That xrp scams end-days are nearing.

Another thread the same shitpost.

ðºÞæ agenda is clear. He is getting paid to spread uncertainty about XRP Smiley
His comment history dates back to the day XRP was 0.005$ and he told the exact same fairy tales about Ripple Smiley

Take his opinion with a grain of his salty tears Wink
Activity: 77
I do not think so, the ripple will take a very long time to achieve it. Because the ripple must pass the coins above it and have to pass through ethereum and bitcoin, which in truth they are both very strong coins and hard to beat. Ripple requires a technological intake and a capable revolution to be recommended as a currency. And it is a process that is not easy and cannot be fast to pass.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
This project has chances, but in my opinion it has a short future, I do not like their project.
Short future alright.

Now the next Distributed ledger project  (database with servers at different locations) under way.
This time 7 Indian banks, others will certainly join.
https://www.investopedia.com/news/infosys-banks-build-blockchain-finance-network/

R3 with Corda blockchain already have 200 banks. R3 in legal dispute with ripple over the sale of 5% of all ripple at $0.0085 a piece.
https://www.r3.com/

That xrp scams end-days are nearing.
Activity: 148
Pages:
Jump to: