Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 42. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 03:00:31 PM
I see the potential in this coin , but i dont think it will grow fast and need more time to be compete in the top 10 cryptocurrency , but the value for this coin is slowly up and sure it will go better every year , i have attention for this coin , and save a little in my wallet , soon when it reach 5-10$ , it's time for me to get a vacation.
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 02:50:58 PM
I don't agree because Ripple is not currency of the future. There are a lot of much more perspective coins.
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 02:48:38 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

XRP is too centralized a coin in order to become a new world currency. At least this development of events will mean a weakening of the spirit of the free spirit of cryptomarket, which we see today. At the same time, XRP is convenient for solving its tasks and is used among internal settlements in many organizations, and especially in the banking sector.
Therefore, I believe that the Ripple has a good and long future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 02:33:50 PM
How can the currency be called the future is the currency of which 60 percent are in the hands of the developers it is absolutely not decentralized.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
April 13, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
However, Ripple is one of the only Cryptos that is activeely supported by major financial institutions... which is a good thing I guess!
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
April 05, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
Ripple is the only coin I want to see go to $0, It's all hype and misinfo, the banking edge is absolutely nothing, they don't buy the circulating supply yet the logic of all Ripple investors is the banks will buy it's price up, on top of that it's a centralised coin and offers nothing innovative or unique.
Activity: 182
April 04, 2018, 12:44:23 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Ripple has the potential to become a reliable future Cryptocurrency. because Ripple has a well-controlled development. thus making Ripple the right coin of the future.
Activity: 259
April 04, 2018, 12:41:38 AM
To begin with, the ripple is not a cryptocurrency. It will be used by banks to transfer money between themselves. It is controlled from the US government and is intended to replace the modern interbank SWIFT system. I think that its cost will vary around $ 10
Activity: 336
April 04, 2018, 12:20:36 AM
XRP is one of the good Crypto that started the same like Bitcoin.Their platform is also based on Bitcoin and it also has its own benefits when we use it , As long as it is supported by banks XRP will remain forever. The banking industry can muscle the Ripple into the market. They will continue to improve the Ripple in the future due to the threat of flourishing Crypto. In my opinion yes the possibility is there.
Activity: 112
April 04, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

Yep, I think it will be a new global currency for whole the world if they continue to go forward their roadmap and step by step, banks all over the world will accept Ripple for transactions
Activity: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:52:28 PM
Yes. Ripple is a global real-time settlement network; its system aims to connect banks around the world to allow for cross-border payment systems.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
For now it's hard for me to say that Ripple will be the currency in the future because of it's present condition and there are still Bitcoin and Etherium that has a very promising future and and there are still coins that has a great value than ripple.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 11:45:20 PM
XRP is good coin and high usage for transaction,it is centralized coin and good market capture but it will take time to be global currency.XRP is best for long term investment,It will grow and can reach on top.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
So if you're asking me if ripple will gonna be the currency in the future then my answer will be a big no! The current condition of the crypto market nowadays where almost all of the altcoins or crypto currencies market value out there are very much affected and many of them are very much under valued. Ripple is also affected so there's no way that ripple will gonna be the currency of the future because there is still ethereum and of course bitcoin blocking on its way to become as the curreny of the future.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 06:21:13 PM
I think Ripple is the most promising crypto currency indeed. Lately, there have been many reports in the mass media that the banking community is considering Ripple's technology as a means of blockchain transactions. In this case, Ripple can grow several times more.
Activity: 209
ICO starting on 16th of April!
April 03, 2018, 05:55:13 PM
I believe in this coin. It seems to me that it can become very popular. I bought a few coins in order to keep them for several years.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 05:49:42 PM
i has the potentials  to get to that ,looking from the backing its getting .
Activity: 109
April 03, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
I very much doubt that Ripple has any future at all, because as far as I remember recently there was news that banks deny using Ripple for translations. Then the question arises, why this project?
Activity: 14
April 03, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

I personally think, that tokens are the future!
And buying tokens is the right decision, as for me.
Right now, I'm investing in "Red Lanterns" ICO https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
I truly believe in this project!
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
April 03, 2018, 02:08:31 PM
Ripple is not currency of the future. Its just copy of fiat money on blockchain where they manipulate price by operating supply in centralized manner. Bitcoin or Monero are so much better as future money.
Pages:
Jump to: