Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 43. (Read 7451 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:05:55 PM
I really doubt that even with them much is not clear. you need to wait for what currency Amazon will choose...
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 01:23:36 PM
I think it's not for nothing that Ripple got into the top 10 best coins and I'm confident that this coin is worth investing, although the profit will be small, because I do not foresee a significant increase in the rate of this coin.
Activity: 15
April 03, 2018, 01:13:43 PM
Naw, ripple will be worth exactly 0 by the year's end.
copper member
Activity: 1050
April 03, 2018, 01:08:24 PM
Yes, 110% sure.
You see the historical value of RIPPLE VS now. Price is really down now.But see the peak point.During last few months it grows from .18/.20 cents to around $4. Just calculate the percentage. Ripple hit the third most top crypto in the coinmarketcap. May be some day it reaches the place of ETH.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 03, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
Ripple is affordable coin with good market cap and having bright future.It is used for transactions over all the globe,Financial institutions and investors used it as medium of exchange.
XRP future is bright and it will hit in high so this is good time time invest in XRP and hold in near future it will give fruitful results.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
April 03, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
I think there is too much pump on ripple. Yes, it is a good coin and for sure it will survive, but there are other coins that can become basic ones.

........ designed especially for the corporates/banks.
Lol Banks make the own coins and Blockchain and Ripple is facing a full frontal assault from R3 on every level not just in court with projects Jasper, Ubin, LionRock.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33666513

Who will win
  • R3 with, Monetary Authority of Singapore, Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Bank of Canada, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, CITI, Credit Suisse, DBS, HSBC, J,P,Morgan, MUFG, OCBC, Standard Chartered, UOB, SGX
  • or the  Ripple fraudsters.
fasten seat belts guys and gals for the xrp crash.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
no pulsation can be global currency, her it is possible to achieve great success in bank transactions only not so much. because there are so many world currencies that it is impossible. it can be as usual exchange currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 03, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
I thing It's a good coin because ripple the value $10. the project development and team are really strong. so It's is great future coming years.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
April 03, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
Fuck Ripple and every retarded centralized shitcoin. Will that suffice for an answer?
sorry but i disagree with your point. I think the ripple has a bright future. I can show you some of their strengths and achievements that have been reached to date:
_Currently, Ripple's stock market capitalization is $ 14.1 billion and is one of only three companies licensed to conduct the virtual currency business of the New York State Department of Financial Services.
_ Blockchain - Fintech has the largest and most diversified capital and turnover.
_ Blockchain has the largest number of employee employees up to 200 people. Currently Ripple has 6 representative offices distributed throughout the territories: New York, London, Lucxambua, Singapore, Mumbai - India, Sydney - Australia.
_Ripple has a joint venture in Japan as SBI ripple asia limited company with shares occupying 40%. It represents the alliance of 61 Japanese banks, accounting for 80% of the total assets of Japanese banks using RippleNet.
I think with the above advantages, you will change the thinking about the ripple.
Yes, although Ripple is not really a cryptocurrency, it can be call as a digital currency used blockchain, but I can not negate the ability of Ripple's technology can apply for many applications about payment on the world. As you said, Japanese banks and payment services are using Ripple's technology to develop recently. If Ripple is a shitcoin, it does not mean its technology is a shit technology too. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
No. I did not see ripple as the future currency for there is a bitcoin already. It can be in its design purpose on the market of altcoins. It will perform in the field of what it is design for, but not the future currency.
you are right, because ripple is a centralized coin and this is very different from what is the background of cryptocurrency. but I chose it for investment as a profit only
Activity: 193
April 03, 2018, 09:52:40 AM
No. I did not see ripple as the future currency for there is a bitcoin already. It can be in its design purpose on the market of altcoins. It will perform in the field of what it is design for, but not the future currency.
Activity: 84
April 03, 2018, 09:47:25 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Ripple does seem to suffer from some wild price fluctuations and for that reason I am hesitant to put a large position within it and  it may be the future of banking but I am still initially hesitant to invest too much into it and very good and stable currency comes under top5 crypto currency i think so Ripple (XRP ) is working on blockchain technology which money transfer and international bank settlements and I think they are on the right track i think so
Activity: 140
April 03, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

In my opinion, it's possible for ripple to become the new global currency, it's because Ripple (XRP) is a very good choice to invest, beside the price is quite low, the growth development of this altcoin is also very stable, so yes, it's very possible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 07:02:52 AM
I think there is too much pump on ripple. Yes, it is a good coin and for sure it will survive, but there are other coins that can become basic ones.

While I agree that there are better coins that can become the currency of the future, I still think Ripple has more potential in that sense because it's a centralized coin, designed especially for the corporates/banks.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 03, 2018, 07:01:18 AM
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 06:59:31 AM
Fuck Ripple and every retarded centralized shitcoin. Will that suffice for an answer?
sorry but i disagree with your point. I think the ripple has a bright future. I can show you some of their strengths and achievements that have been reached to date:
_Currently, Ripple's stock market capitalization is $ 14.1 billion and is one of only three companies licensed to conduct the virtual currency business of the New York State Department of Financial Services.
_ Blockchain - Fintech has the largest and most diversified capital and turnover.
_ Blockchain has the largest number of employee employees up to 200 people. Currently Ripple has 6 representative offices distributed throughout the territories: New York, London, Lucxambua, Singapore, Mumbai - India, Sydney - Australia.
_Ripple has a joint venture in Japan as SBI ripple asia limited company with shares occupying 40%. It represents the alliance of 61 Japanese banks, accounting for 80% of the total assets of Japanese banks using RippleNet.
I think with the above advantages, you will change the thinking about the ripple.
Activity: 263
April 01, 2018, 05:37:38 PM
i believe ripple will be the curency of the future, ripple can make  transactions between banks all around the world faster and more free, cut off the transaction fee. now ripple is in top 3, i think it will grow up
Activity: 518
April 01, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

Ripple is not the currency of the future, its a project by the banks to attamt to control the cryptocurrency world, its lost its crypto nature as its under influence of the investors
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 04:43:00 PM
I think Ripple is the most promising crypto currency indeed. Lately, there have been many reports in the mass media that the banking community
is considering Ripple's technology as a means of blockchain transactions. In this case, Ripple can grow several times more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 01, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

No it is not as there is no real proof of work, not decentralized and not open. Wanchain will come in and kill it. If you are holding a bag of ripple you are wasting the chance to make some serious profits with real blockchain projects in the next 2 years. Ripple got used by the banks to get BTC and ETH.

I am not a fan of ripple either as it's pre-mined and not centralized but Wanchain come and kill it? I do not think so, not the slightest. Ripple has it's base in the finance sector and therefore not go away. Also the comparison is off, Ripple is an american based crypto currency and therefore will be in favour of many american companies such as starbucks who will eventually introduce Crypto Currency as an alternative payment option for their customers. Do you really believe Starbucks will be using Wanchain or rather the american brand? Especially in these times where everyone screams America first...
Pages:
Jump to: