Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 47. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 22, 2018, 09:38:48 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

Ripple coin in the future and will remain coin for interbank calculations, and will hardly go beyond this functionality and ecosystem of bank transactions. Considering its scandalous past, the team of founders - double-faced businessmen and the foggy future, there can quite be successful competitor who will take its place in interbank transactions
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 07:26:08 PM
I don't think so, ripples is the way too much easy to control by the big hand and that's why it shouldn't be the currency of future.
If somethings weren't fair that take control or be the most popular thing in this world. The world will be a mess at all and that's not a good future for our children.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:05:57 PM
In my opinion yes, Ripple the one of basic currency of the future. However, it is centralized and so on, but it have great mission and will have a high price always.
But according to me the ripple is blowing their price. I do not dare invest in ripples, although their market capitalization is third. But the number of coin they released a lot. While their price is only $ 0.6. I do not think this coin is potential in the future. I like NEO.
you are right, now it is very risky if you want to invest. plus the ripple is a centralized coin then it will not be good for the crypto and different with what crypto would expect
maybe we can always see the development of crypto ripple coins, if conditions are good and stable we can make an investment to get profit. so now it is still a risky situation we have to be patient.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 07:03:23 PM
In my opinion yes, Ripple the one of basic currency of the future. However, it is centralized and so on, but it have great mission and will have a high price always.
But according to me the ripple is blowing their price. I do not dare invest in ripples, although their market capitalization is third. But the number of coin they released a lot. While their price is only $ 0.6. I do not think this coin is potential in the future. I like NEO.
you are right, now it is very risky if you want to invest. plus the ripple is a centralized coin then it will not be good for the crypto and different with what crypto would expect
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
March 22, 2018, 06:58:47 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 22, 2018, 06:56:28 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
I hope not, since I hate centralized fraudulent currencies.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
March 22, 2018, 06:54:01 PM
Activity: 242
March 22, 2018, 06:43:33 PM
Ripple definitely has a good future in the crypto field, it is backed by many teams and the concept of it can lead to the future bank also. If not it will surely assist bank as a mode of payment. Ripple has shown a growth over the last months and 2018 can be turning point for this coin to grow and surpass new possibilities.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
March 22, 2018, 06:22:25 PM
Ripple was developed to serve the banking system and therefore it can not become a global digital currency. This coin should work within the banking system and its considerable use as a means of payment is hardly possible. In addition, This coin is completely centralized and can not stand in line with decentralized tiiri coins.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 05:30:12 PM
crypto currency is totally running by bitcoin so we can't say that ripple is the currency of future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 05:16:42 PM
XPR is centralized and is basically manipulated by bank.XPR is hyped and its not future.XPR is used for payment transfer.XPR is considered good for short term trading because there too much back and forth in XPR and you can earn good profit in day trading.Never try XPR for long term because it may crash any time and you may lose your investment or may fall to such level that never rise again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 22, 2018, 10:59:20 AM
In my opinion, this will not be with this token, but everything can change if his team is working hard on his project.
Activity: 126
March 22, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
I think Ripple is the most promising crypto currency indeed. Lately, there have been many reports in the mass media that the banking community
is considering Ripple's technology as a means of blockchain transactions. In this case, Ripple can grow several times more.
Activity: 546
March 22, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
No it's not, it is because Ripple is not decentralized. The goal of cryptocurrency is the decentralization like bitcoin doing right now, there's no government or institution that can control the price itself. The last year pump is all HYPE.

Regardless if it's decentralized or not, it's still very likely to be the currency of the future in the sense that it might get adopted by banks and so on first.

And this is coming from someone who really hates ripple as well.

I don't agree with you, because if it just used by the banks it will make it a tool for transactions, not a currency. Ripple is not bad project but it is very far of the currency of the future.
Maybe ripple can't overtake the place of bitcoin, since bitcoin is the first successful coin ever created in crypto and no doubt that it is the pillar of all the Altcoin. We are getting near to the digital era and the world will change in terms of monetary transaction and everything in technology. Every society will become cashless and bitcoin will lead the way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
No it's not, it is because Ripple is not decentralized. The goal of cryptocurrency is the decentralization like bitcoin doing right now, there's no government or institution that can control the price itself. The last year pump is all HYPE.

Regardless if it's decentralized or not, it's still very likely to be the currency of the future in the sense that it might get adopted by banks and so on first.

I don't agree with you, because if it just used by the banks it will make it a tool for transactions, not a currency. Ripple is not bad project but it is very far of the currency of the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 22, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
No it is not, because it is not a cryptocurrency, and cryptocurrency is the future. Ripple is centralized and they are not so transparent...

I think its a long way to go for the possibilities of ripple to become as the future digital currency as these are centralized manipulated.
Maybe the strong foundation of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world would influence ripple to be able to be decentralize manipulated in the future.
For now its quite difficult.
Activity: 271
March 22, 2018, 08:47:01 AM
No it is not, because it is not a cryptocurrency, and cryptocurrency is the future. Ripple is centralized and they are not so transparent...
Activity: 168
March 22, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 22, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

No it is not as there is no real proof of work, not decentralized and not open. Wanchain will come in and kill it. If you are holding a bag of ripple you are wasting the chance to make some serious profits with real blockchain projects in the next 2 years. Ripple got used by the banks to get BTC and ETH.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 08:39:43 AM
No. I think that most of the current crypto currencies it is crypto currencies of the past and Ripple is not on the top of innovations list.
 I think thath Blockchain 3.0. will be developed soon and it will be future.

Ripple is a digital centralized currency. Not a real cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: