Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 49. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 07:01:01 AM
Ripple can be the coin of the future, if all governments ban crypto and only allow ripple, because they can control it . But i prefer decentralized coins like bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
March 12, 2018, 06:55:10 AM
To my opinion, the future of Ripple is not that bright...
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
March 10, 2018, 11:44:33 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
ripple is the currency of GLOBAL BANKING in future thats for sure,but here in crypto?i doubt it since this coin is handled and manipulated by banks..i doubt that this is possible to happen.because bankers and cryptonians are impossible to work and bind together what ever what happens
The nature of Ripple proves it is not a cryptocurrency.
To be honest, it is a centralized currency and it can be a product of the government related the blockchain technology to apply in the monetary system on the world in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
Another promising cryptocurrency but nothing more. Crypt that can't be gained by mining will not be that popular like ethereum, bitcoin and other stuff.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 05:23:11 PM
XRP has a very bright future, at least at this stage, they look super promising. Do you want to know who looks very promising as well? Red Lanterns do, they are one of a kind in their segment and actually very unique. Nobody tried to do the same, which is very awesome. Check out their web and see it yourself!
https://goo.gl/RddguE
Activity: 295
March 09, 2018, 02:14:53 PM
Easy , why not. Just look at the market cap and region where they came from) I have invested in Ripple on the down, I believe its gonna rock
Activity: 59
March 09, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
My view of the future is one without cash. All states will have state run cryptocurrency. Take the developments with Venesuala, Iran. This is a macro trend that is set to continue. Now the thing with ripple is that it is completely centralised and in cohutz with large banks...for now. But lets say banks issue their own crypto, fully centralised, what use is there for ripple. I think the only hope is that ripple gets bought out by a big bank and they incorporate ripple into their system. This I think is still a slight possibility but I don't see why states wouldn't just make one they have complete control over
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
No because ripple cannot be consider as currency. It is pre-mined in the community. It also doesn't have a fluctuating amount of its currency in existence unlike other coins. It was also controlled by the government.
Activity: 140
March 08, 2018, 04:29:50 AM
Yes, Ripple is very good for bank operations, but now i'm supporting other cryptocurrencies that mean much more for me. I am sure Ethereum has the greatest future, Qtum and NEO are cool as well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 01:29:38 PM
personally, for me, the ripple is very overrated. I do not see any reasonable reasons for such a pumps, so that a possible very rapid sharp collapse. Most likely the opinion is not entirely objective since I have personal claims to this coin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 10:02:42 AM
XRP is a centralized encrypted currency, which is issued by the agency, and the market value can be manipulated at will. Therefore, I am not optimistic. I think the long term will hurt the interests of investors.

copper member
Activity: 252
March 07, 2018, 07:33:20 AM
 It is the Future Currency Leaving Bitcoin and Other Leading Currencies Behind. any coin can be Replaced at any Time with Hundreds of new Projects. the Currency is going up way lot and the captured Market is really Temporary according what I'm seeing in the Market. The higher the price of the ripple we'll see on Exchanges. but becoming the global Currency for the banks doesn't mean becoming the global Currency for Everyone. centralization is the main thing Which distinguish ripple from another Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 07, 2018, 07:21:59 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
ripple is the currency of GLOBAL BANKING in future thats for sure,but here in crypto?i doubt it since this coin is handled and manipulated by banks..i doubt that this is possible to happen.because bankers and cryptonians are impossible to work and bind together what ever what happens
Activity: 168
March 07, 2018, 06:59:38 AM
Whether we like it or not, we still need banks for now to do our businesses. But centralized banking would change in time to come.

Ripple isn't something I want to get myself involved in. Too many coins which are centralized. And the fact that the technology it's pushing doesn't get the involvement of the coins is another thing.

So I keep off ripple.

Well said.

As much as I dislike Ripple for the reasons you listed, I think it will still be pretty successful, especially for the corporate and the banks.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
March 07, 2018, 06:51:39 AM
Whether we like it or not, we still need banks for now to do our businesses. But centralized banking would change in time to come.

Ripple isn't something I want to get myself involved in. Too many coins which are centralized. And the fact that the technology it's pushing doesn't get the involvement of the coins is another thing.

So I keep off ripple.
Activity: 168
March 07, 2018, 06:44:45 AM
Would not say, so. I do not see potential in it any more. Undecided

Really? What made you change your mind? Can you elaborate?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 06:41:37 AM
Would not say, so. I do not see potential in it any more. Undecided
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 07, 2018, 06:39:32 AM
I would not say so, it it has big cap, but at the same time price is very low
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 07, 2018, 06:33:48 AM
I think it is not the one and time will prove tha that for us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
March 07, 2018, 06:28:14 AM
It's not gonna be a cryptocurrency of the future. It's used by banks and they don't want that Smiley But it's an excellent use of blockchain technology to improve the current system.

They just recently announced Japanese Banks are launching an app powered by Ripple:
https://coincodex.com/article/1366/ripple-powered-moneytap-app-to-be-launched-by-japanese-banks/
Pages:
Jump to: