Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 48. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 08:38:33 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
I dont think so because as I observerd bitcoin and ethereum will still the currency of the future.Maybe the value of ripple grow but not as much like bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
March 22, 2018, 08:15:52 AM
No. I think that most of the current crypto currencies it is crypto currencies of the past and Ripple is not on the top of innovations list.
 I think thath Blockchain 3.0. will be developed soon and it will be future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 06:34:15 AM
With the unflinching thirst for more effective and efficient transaction that is cost-effective with an increased level of transparency in the world emerging market, banks and payment providers are beginning to agree on terms with Ripple to use its product for transactions. Ripple is worth gold in the market. It has risen to a commendable price today. In December, XRP rose to a great height of $0.86 per token, and later increased to $1 per token before year-end. Now it has a market capital of $37,576,399,170, volume of $995,365,000, and a XRP is worth $0.9612 per token. So I believe that Ripple has all chances to be the cryptocurrency of the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
Ripple is one of the popular electronic or digital coin in the cryptocurrency through this there will be a possibility that the ripple can be future currency but I think before they achieve that goal in future  the some other companies just like bitcoin already do that legacy in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 12:11:29 PM
That is a joke if you think that ripple is the future currency because ripple is centralized and it is controllable by the banks and that is the reason why ripple will never become the currency of the future because people will prefer the decentralized cryptocurrencies because they want freedom and they don't want to get controlled by the government or even the banks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Hi, Ripple is dominating now on the crypto market. Things have certainly been going well for Ripple. And to some it’s no surprise.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

Nothing can not happen, let's look at how the XRP beat ETH to become the world's second-best electronic currency to rise to No. 1 is likely to happen in the future.
Activity: 126
March 19, 2018, 11:55:40 AM
Anything is possible, ripple is also a popular coin along side with bitcoin, ethereum and others.
But for ripple to become the future currency, there's still alot of stages to overcome. If ripple is use for exchange for other coins, that's one of the stages.
Activity: 98
March 18, 2018, 11:32:15 PM
Well it's fast growing. Their might be a possibility of that happening.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 18, 2018, 11:15:13 PM
Ripple is also a good coin and can be said to give us many conveniences and advantages. so Ripple for the future of Cryptocurrency is quite influential. I believe the future of Cryptocurrency can also be driven from Ripple.
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
March 18, 2018, 10:58:29 PM
is it true ripple is in court?
Activity: 310
March 18, 2018, 06:36:55 PM
Even though this digital currency is backed by banks globally, i have still doubt about Ripple that it will be the currency of the future. Bitcoin is the the closest digital currency in reality because of what it has achieved already, in my own opinion.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
March 18, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
There is a possibility that the ripple can be future currency but I think before they achieve that goal the company of bitcoin has been already do that because they are the number one cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 18, 2018, 04:03:08 PM
The same was true at the beginning of the same bitcoin, but as it grew and grew, the business sensed an opportunity to begin the hype and packaging. So you have the blockchain!
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
Ripple is one of the good cryptocurrency that started the same like bitcoin. Their platform is also based on bitcoin and it also has its own benefits when we use it. The price of ripple is still rising and we can be sure that it will hit a significant figure in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

XRP is backed by strong and stabilized investors who can help it to the moon, but their intention has risen suspicion and this might cause its downfall. if banks intend to use ripple to regulate crypto then ripple will not be much of a success as it should have.
Activity: 62
March 14, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
No it's not, it is because Ripple is not decentralized. The goal of cryptocurrency is the decentralization like bitcoin doing right now, there's no government or institution that can control the price itself. The last year pump is all HYPE.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
March 14, 2018, 11:05:50 AM
for ripple I do not think, because its use can be used for trading rarely makes it different things with eth / bitcoin which can be used for payment  or follow ico
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
Would not say, so. I do not see potential in it any more. Undecided

I think ripple will go down as the biggest scam in history one way or the other. There are other coins that are decentralized and do the same thing so much better. I think that it is doomed to fail because of its centralized nature and the fact that it has no cap on supply

That my 2 cent (aka what one ripple will be worth soon)

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 308
March 14, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
I'm not pretty sure if this will be the currency in the future. Backing a cryptocurrency like ripple is certainly an outlier and something that needs to be understood by potential buyer and seller because it gives those financial institution a much greater level of control over ripple than most other cryptocurrency in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: