Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 67. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 12:05:01 PM
Yes, its extremely likely to be the currency of the future.  And for those who are misinformed about Ripple's decentralization plan and are too lazy to read...

https://youtu.be/CVG_Sx4COf0
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Yes , more and more banks are involved with it.I think XRP has the potential to become a new currency for the word, I hope it can change from centralized to decentralized .
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 11:51:18 AM
I've had a lot of XRP in the past but have sold most of it now. I like the idea and as I expected, Ripple and it's token XRP has done well because of big financial muscles backing them up. BUT, in my opinion the centralization and the sheer fact that they sit on over 60% of the tokens is going to make people looking for alternatives in the future. I think people will look for an alternative which is more TRULY decentralized and I believe it will be something like NAV, read more under my other post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28481004

I'm not necesserily settled with NAV, it's just in my opinion the best crypto I've come across so far and in the link above I give some of the reasons along with comparisons with XRP. These two actually have some similarities that I think is good qualities.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 19, 2018, 11:50:41 AM
There are many countries who has accepted the transaction of XRP.  It reflects that it will go for the long run.
That's what the response from the government about cryptocurrencies. They know ripple is centralized bankers coins and want to make a benefit from it, so there is no wonder why Ripple easily get accepted by many governments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 11:48:38 AM
it will be really sad if ripple is the coin of the future
Activity: 16
January 19, 2018, 11:47:31 AM
only thing which i dont like abt the coin is, only 38b is released and remaining 62b is still controlled by xrp guys.
Activity: 149
January 19, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
There are many countries who has accepted the transaction of XRP.  It reflects that it will go for the long run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 11:39:39 AM
Ripple might be one of the crypto currency of the future followed by bitcoin and ethereum. If bitcoin is accepted as the currency for transaction by all the countries ripple also will be accepted like othe crypto currency and there's no doubt in that, but Ripple alone cannot be used as currency making other crypto void.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
The only reason for the fluctuation is that the new investors, who find their prices low, have received too many XRPs. It will be numerically too much and will go down again after an increase of 1-2 dollars. This is what I say is my own thought.
Activity: 370
January 19, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
i do not think that the ripple will be the currency  of the future and i think that the bitcoin will be the currency of the future for its popularity and also there is a lot of other coins that fight bitcoin but still they fail
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
January 19, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
Ripple goes contrary to the demand for decentralization. I think that it will fail.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
Yes I am quite aware that there a lots of crypto currency out there in the crypto world right now and it will only makes you feel dizzy if you will choose which one of them is the right one or which is the perfect choice for you to invest on buying as much as your money can while its market value is still low and hoping to gain profits from it if ever its market value will rise up on the coming days.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 10:28:59 AM
i don't think so this time is not possible but soon or later it will be but not in the near future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 08:30:05 AM
I think that XRP is a good investment to earn money now because is cheap (1 XRP= 1,7$ ) and i expect it to rise into 3$ next week but if we talk about XRP like a currency of the Future i don't think that ! There are others crypto expected for the future like Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash and Dash those are really powerful and have a huge value in market .
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 19, 2018, 08:22:11 AM
Dont be salty see it this way.

Many Bitcoin fans criticize Ripple for being too centralized, too friendly with banks, too apolitical. Don’t they understand that virtual currencies are here to break the system?

These are the common refrains I hear about XRP, yet they are precisely what could lead to a resurgence in the crypto’s value. You see, XRP’s lack of political ambition saved it from completely alienating China, because it wasn’t a threat to the established order.

Call me a sellout, but I believe that’s a winning strategy. Don’t ruffle too many feathers. Solve a real business problem. Manage your growth effectively. These are the common traits of successful companies, and Ripple has them all.

Put another way, Ripple’s biggest weakness is actually its greatest strength.
Activity: 266
January 19, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
I think ripple is not the altcoin that will live long. In any case, if the power of America is not behind it Smiley

Too many negative features in it. It is centralized, speculation, and ripple does not need a token at all. So time will tell what will happen to this altcoyin, I personally do not hold it, although perhaps the future is really behind it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 19, 2018, 08:18:00 AM
Ripple is not decentralized. The reason why blockchain came in the first place is to have a decentralized network without control of any authority or Governemt etc but Ripple is not doing that rather it is centralized. So I don't see it as the future of currencies
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
I really hate ripple but I am afraid there is a possibility
Don't worry friend, it's not possible. Purification is here and i'm glad, the crypto market need some time rest and a lot of coins should go back to zero. The main question is still here, how long it takes, we don't know.
Better worry friend, ripple is here to stay. Main question is, when does buttcorn die ? Wink
Ahh....all coins have one problem when they claim that their own coin is perfect and can be easy monetized. The problem is - it's open source.  Every a little smart bank would rather use technology and built own system based on this technology. To hire smart people who create this system is probably many times cheaper and the most important thing, banks never give away their power some dirty coin according to their opinion
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 07:54:03 AM
If to consider Ripple as one of options blockchain platforms, then it has prospects of development. Because Ripple isn't anything in the world of cryptocurrencies, except as blockchain platform any more. Considering the gradual interest of large banks and payment service providers in technology blockchain, that promotion in this centralized environment provides success to the Ripple project. And, naturally, any existing bank is interested in control as means and in control of the transactions. As offers them the Ripple project: completely under control platform blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
Yes, it is a great technology and everyone wants to contribute to the development of this technology. The bitcoin is too cumbersome and inadequate. In general, everyone complains about it.
Pages:
Jump to: