Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 3. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I think he is waiting until bitcoin is worth over 1 million each and when he overtakes bill gates and all the other billionaires he will come out and rule the world! Would be a shame if he is dead, no photo or statues to remember him / her
That's a sad thing if ever it's true that satoshi is already dead, but as long as bitcoin is existing satoshi is existing as well. I think Satoshi is busy on improving bitcoin more and working hard for it. Let's just stay contented for now cause I believe when the perfect time came Satoshi will reveal his/herself.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I have seen a lot of people claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto, and some others that were also accused of being the same man, but none of them has been confirmed. Sometimes I keep on thinking, what if Satoshi is not just a single personbut a group of techies, and what if all these people that claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto are part of that group? We can ever tell, he’s chosen not to expose himself… maybe one day we will find out.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
I think he is waiting until bitcoin is worth over 1 million each and when he overtakes bill gates and all the other billionaires he will come out and rule the world! Would be a shame if he is dead, no photo or statues to remember him / her
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
We don't know where satoshi now either he is dead or not and what he is doing because no news came against on him. As much as i know satoshi denied that they don't create bitcoin and hiding that they have no relation in cryptocurrency world. But i believe not only him who invented and created it but there's many people behind this project.
Even if he is alive, I don’t think so he is able to do any good or bring about any massive change in the world of crypto currencies since this market is highly decentralized in nature. You are unable to control the technology i.e. blockchain one. Sometimes I feel that this name is used as a nickname for the creator of bitcoin. This man has never made any appearance on media plus this would have been done to save real creator.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
I think Shatoshi is living in a civilized and safe country. He is continuing to study bitcoin co-production and may be helping to develop bitcoin in the near future. And I think Mr. Shatoshi should not let anyone know about his identity, as this could endanger him.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I think Satoshi is still alive but on his side, I think it is not good idea to reveal his identity because this may not give good result to him, because nowaday and even from the past we know we often  heard that there are group of people expert and willing to do harmful thing to someone that can be their asset for money and for evil plan and Satoshi can be one of their target because of his great invention.
I heard that he is doing something new project right now, I just don't know if it is just a rumor or not, but almost people are saying that he is not yet dead then that is what's important right now that the king of bitcoin is still alive, we might  not know if he is visiting this forum at anonymous right.
i think he will make a breakthrough for the development of cryptocurrency. although no one knows for sure who he is, but i think his job has not been completed to bring bitcoin accepted throughout the country. i think he's worked hard to this day to make that happen
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Well, I'd also want to know him because i really need to discuss something with him Cheesy It seems every search about Satoshi brings the results that no one knows him/her/them. Well, let's hope one day Satoshi reveals himself to us on this forum
Yeah I'm hoping that Mr. Satoshi is still alive and happily watching us here as we become rich thru his invention. A reason that we should be thankful to him.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I think Satoshi is still alive but on his side, I think it is not good idea to reveal his identity because this may not give good result to him, because nowaday and even from the past we know we often  heard that there are group of people expert and willing to do harmful thing to someone that can be their asset for money and for evil plan and Satoshi can be one of their target because of his great invention.
I heard that he is doing something new project right now, I just don't know if it is just a rumor or not, but almost people are saying that he is not yet dead then that is what's important right now that the king of bitcoin is still alive, we might  not know if he is visiting this forum at anonymous right.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
well it's definitely not that con artist craigh wright dude -> that guy claimed a few years ago he was the real satoshi, but he could not provide any evidence
i think it's more likely a group of cryptographers created it, but don't ask who lol
Activity: 58
Satoshi? has he ever existed? Or it was just some fantasy to keep the origin of btcs a secret?
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
No one knows where is Satoshi Nakamoto and who he is, so no one can say if he is still alive or dead and Satoshi cannot do anything about bitcoin's price because it depends on the market. The reason why bitcoin price is going down because of low of demand and satoshi don't have any relationship with it.
Activity: 154
I think satoshi is hiding for some reason we do not know yet but I believe he is not dead and he is watching and is actively participating in this currency. He is still watching behind us
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
We don't know where satoshi now either he is dead or not and what he is doing because no news came against on him. As much as i know satoshi denied that they don't create bitcoin and hiding that they have no relation in cryptocurrency world. But i believe not only him who invented and created it but there's many people behind this project.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
I don't believe that satoshi is dead and also think that he is wating for something, an opportunity to make big money on bitcoin still real by the way, maybe bitcoin is scam?
O god, brother if you really don’t know about satoshi that either he is dead or not, you are seriously making me crazy. I mean you are a senior member and even it seems that you didn’t know much about bitcoins. This can of great loss for you in later scenarios. Because if you really don’t know properly about the basic information and technicalities about bitcoins, how can you make profit out of them.
Activity: 154
Too many people search his name in google, me myself didnt have any intentions too figure out where he is, who he really is, or what he is doing right now. As i already know, he has done so much to brings bitcoin until this stage right now, and for how much he has earned from this system i think that guy really deserved it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11

I think that satoshi is just hiding somewhere because most of the developers of an ico will look for him and ask how to create bitcoins on the block chain so i think that, that's the reason why he's hiding.
Exactly satoshi is alive he is not dead and it is not good to revile his identity because he has made something really huge and profitable so if he will be in eyes of people they will try to trace him, follow him and take away his money, showing his identify can increase risk fir his life so better if he is unknown to us, as he has done his job for us, he invented bitcoin for us now we should enjoy bitcoin earning.
Well, I honestly have no idea about this guy. There are like hundreds of myths about him and it is also said that it can be a name of team, an umbrella under which few people invented bitcoin with collaboration. This topic keeps on puzzling up with every passing day. The only fact that I am sure about related to this name is that it is used for identification of bitcoin’s inventor.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
That is a big question if its true that Satoshi Nakamoto is totally dead or just hiding. But as far as i know there is no relationship between the existence of a person into the value of a market why bitcoin goes down because it basically reflect the flow of supply and demand.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
There is a version that Satoshi is a representation of not single person but a group of people. So maybe we need to talk about several entites.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
I think your opinion is too superficial, not the satoshi nakamoto that determines the bitcoin price up or down, it all happens because of our own market behavior, supply and demand law is very influential here, it is certain that there are many Bitcoin holders who want to take profit after the price skyrocketed in the previous year, when they sell bitcoin it adds to supply and reduces demand and look at these results
Speaking the truth, a little or more satoshi's reveal would affect the price of bitcoin, especially if the background of satoshi nakamoto happen to be an important person. it will turns out to be the end of crypto or a new greater beginning, you may don't think so, but see the market, the price heavily affected by the news regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, just be real.
Pages:
Jump to: