Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the crypto hype over? - page 12. (Read 1464 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
August 06, 2021, 12:43:06 PM
In my opinion, one hype is over and another hype begins. As you write this, btc has managed to break the 41k usd resistance and is currently trading above 42.5. The london fork took place yesterday in ethereum, I think it will have positive results in the long run. The other hype is that I think it will reoccur on defi and nft Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
August 06, 2021, 12:35:44 PM
Bitcoin is still struggling to reach a new ATH, while ETH doesn't get past $3k per coin.
There has some cycle "ATH" every 4 years most of the time after or before "HALVING" BTC is conduct.

Do you think the crypto hype is over? If not, why? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
You are more longer than me on the forum.

So, you should know based on the movement price "BTC" did the adoption and interest about crypto really have high interest or not? I think you can answer that by your self cause you have more than 6-7 years in the forum.

And about "Elon Musk", even without him the "BTC" will still be the pioneer of the transaction revolution. I more prefer "Elon" not doing anything or tweeting about crypto, because of him its make moving because of him and that's is not health market at all.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 06, 2021, 10:13:17 AM
i am not thinking crytpocurrency hype now already over. In my opinion at this moment we are in neutral sentiment after for few months ago this market attack  by many FUD that come from public figure and also as be one of richest man in the world or come from super power country. Everything still going good, fud are slowly disappear now  . Especially decentralized miner happen now since china crack down their miners, no one will able to totally shutdown miner in future if it spreaded in many countries. Isn't it as good fundamental for future, we need it to make market have natural growth so all price could maintain well and not easy to manipulate 
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 06, 2021, 10:02:54 AM
For some reason, Elon Musk stopped tweeting about DOGE and even Bitcoin, making people lose interest in crypto these days. Add to this the China miner ban, and regulatory action against Binance exchange and you'll see why the market hasn't gone up that much within the last 2 months (approximately). Bitcoin is still struggling to reach a new ATH, while ETH doesn't get past $3k per coin.

Sometimes I wonder if the crypto hype is over. "De-Fi" and NFTs are still a big hit, but interest/demand seems to be slowly declining. I'm guessing the next Bitcoin halving will "revive" the hype. But there's no guarantee this will happen since crypto behaves in many strange and bizarre ways.

Do you think the crypto hype is over? If not, why? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: