Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 13. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
 In my country, the economy continues to grow briskly, benefiting from robust domestic and external demand.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
The economic situation in my country is really bad.Generally, economic situation depends on some factors of any country such that population growth,educated people,job sector etc.I live in a country whose population is huge and it isn't controled.It's a major problem for any country. It's bad impact is very harmful for economic situation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Yeah, it's really bad at here, corruption is fucking many , leaders are trying to earn as much money with their power instead of doing good things for people.
just as my country has many leaders who use their positions to do actions that harm many people like corruption, they only use their position or position within the state and take advantage for themselves, and that is very detrimental to the development and progress of the country, which I live in, hopefully this does not happen continuously

Honestly, it's quite that bad. The reason behind it is the corrupt government, and this not just accusations or what so ever. If I'm not mistaken 3 or 4 of the previous senators in our country has been proven guilty with graft and corruption. A lot the people's money went to their pockets without the people even knowing it.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Well, no doubt we are aligned in that situation , wherein my country was part of tht third World country, meaning we are part of the country who grow slower and one of tge standard will based on country's economy, I hope that our economy will somehow grow since our government has been recognised by the government.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Yes, the economy situation in my country is very bad. Unemployment problems are increasing day by day. Criminal work is increasing. My country is a dependent agricultural country. But only 30% of the people work in agriculture. This leads to food crisis in the country. There is no business entrepreneur in my country, so many educated unemployed young people are sitting in the house. And the lack of people is increasing day by day.
If we look at the increase in the market price of bitcoin, then I don’t think so that there will be any good reason for those countries to ban bitcoin in their country. As far as economic condition of my country is concerned, things are getting very much better with the passage of time. The government is providing number of opportunities to all of us which is helping us in having a better earning.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
I think almost whole of the world have those situation. Here in my country there is a high population of unemployed, wages is too small and also lack of job offers.
Everythink in my opinion is depended on goverment which could cooperate with unemplyed or just forget about them and make other things more important.
Activity: 462
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

It is really bad. Just imagine it this way, I’m living in a city and yet when you find a job they pay you according to provincial rate. That’s how bad it is. Also, the price of everything like food, house, etc. increases every year and yet the compensation remains the same.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250

In my country the situation is difficult too. Lack of job offers that cause high unemployed and the wages is too small that the single person need to have two jobs to sustain their family needs in daily lives.
Activity: 135
I think almost whole of the world have those situation. Here in my country there is a high population of unemployed, wages is too small and also lack of job offers.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
Looking at our country's economy, we can see that our country is going to be developing. For example,the income is rising, the rate of education is increasing, the rate of child poverty is decreasing.On seeing this,we can understand that our economic situation improves.
If people of our country know about BITCOIN and they work,then this will have a serious impact on our country's economy
Activity: 518
I think it was as the same a all country, but here in my country is very bad many people became unemployed here even they got 4 years course and the poverty line has 25 % here but our economy get hike even that happened to our country. I may say that this is the chance for me to grow while looking for better work and make way from this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Economy in our country is not bad at all even thou we are a developing country it's economy is good because our government is doing their very best to encourage investors to boost our economy
Activity: 518
My country had a stable economy right now unlike the past years our economy is really bad but it's recovering because investors are coming to invest in our country
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Economy of my country is that bad, the 5% of the ruling class control the economy, left the remain 95% in poverty, pain, and hardship. Bad and selfish leader is the mother of the day, they only care about their family and love one or political associate.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
Yeah, it's really bad at here, corruption is fucking many , leaders are trying to earn as much money with their power instead of doing good things for people.

Maybe every country facing the same situation my country is also involve with it. I think the reason behind it is education. Every years educated peoples become unemployment because its hard  for them to find a good job in order to support there family. My country aslo facing the same situation and our government isn't taking action against it.
Activity: 184
In my country the problem with the economy remains instead complex. Although there are some kind of good signal
It all depends on the government of the country. In my country, the economic condition is not that much bad as in most of the countries of the world. Our government has started many development projects and due to which the economic condition is getting very much better and there are lot of people who are now earning a good amount of income just because of all these projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
just as my country has many leaders who use their positions to do actions that harm many people like corruption, they only use their position or position within the state and take advantage for themselves, and that is very detrimental to the development and progress of the country, which I live in, hopefully this does not happen continuously
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

i think poverty,corruption,and being greedy with power was the most main reason why our economy is not that good in ph....unemployment was getting higher,low salary high expenses.just hoping that the recent administration will take part even just to ease the situation.and im waiting for that moment.
If you are in third world country, it is crystal clear that you will be facing a lot of financial problems and it is not that easy for you people to live a lavish life but this is the time to end your poverty and start living a good life by working with bitcoin.

I will strongly suggest you for sticking with bitcoin for long period and sell it off when the prices are really very high. In this way, you will improve your lifestyle easily.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
The situation of our economy in our country is fine. Though we are one of the developing countries in Asia, I could say that our economy as well is competing well with other countries. Good thing that our government is doing something about it even little by little. Also, just recently, our central bank just recognized bitcoin in our country to be used by our people. Great progress so far.
Pages:
Jump to: