Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 14. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Even I would say under the threat of collapse. Unemployment has risen, the production of national products has fallen, there is no industry, there is only one import, so the rise in prices, and low wages make people homeless.
Yeah in some areas this is happening and the reason is the same that the bitcoin is now increasing in the price and the value of the bitcoin will increase more and this is the reason why almost everyone wants to buy the bitcoin now because when the price o the bitcoin gets down a lot of the people start buying the bitcoin at this time and when the bitcoin price goes high and the they hold for the long time as then sell.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I know in my country there are many poor people but condition not very bad. They still can eat everyday and buy something.
So it think my country not very bad.

They are common, in every country not everyone is going to be rich or privileged enough to do what they want. All of it will depend on what action the government can do to prevent them from dying out of hunger or cold outside the house. If the economy of your country is down, then most of those in poor condition will be in the streets, and some are dying. But if you are living in countries with blooming economy, you will see them in tenements and being feed by the social workers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I know in my country there are many poor people but condition not very bad. They still can eat everyday and buy something.
So it think my country not very bad.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
My country's economy is not bad, but i can't say it's good too.
There are too many problems here, corruptions, poverty, unemployments, and many more.
I don't really pay attention to my country's economy everyday, so sometimes i don't know what happen but it's gradually becomes better. Although we still have many debts, and even keeps increasing because we need money to build our country, we can finally feel the difference and result now.
Activity: 185
Not bad, our president was doing his part to give us a good nation and economy. I admire him for doing that unlike from the previous president I've never seen any changes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It's really bad. Instead that the government are doing their jobs, they are just pointing out each others on who to blame. My citizens are the ones who suffer on what they are doing right now. Few jobs, failure on transportation system and rampant drug trades.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
As per the recent survey released, Our economic status is progressing. Economic growth increases for at least 30% this year (up to November) but as a normal employee or citizen, We haven't felt it yet. Due to the reason that the prices of the basic necessities also increases which is quite unfair to us. Though the unemployment rate is still high since a lot of new graduates are having a hard time to land a job due to some Government mandatory requirements sets to all the employers.

We have a newly elected president last June 2017. During his term (as of today), He already gathered a lot of potential investors/businessman to invest in our country which is a good sign to at least lessen the unemployment rate. Hopefully, By the end of the year, these investors could start building their businesses/branch here in our country so that by 2018 it will be fully operational not only to overcome the drought of the unemployed people but also to have at least a good year to expect.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
Before the old president resigned as president in our country many are doing corruption everywhere the economy in my nation is very bad
But after the election of a new president with a better innovative, now my people began to grow rapidly the people who do corruption is reduced, the state finance is safe, the poverty that once merajarela is now reduced and many people who choose to work hard in the country and abroad to overcome the family economy. I think the percentage of the current government is better compared to the former
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The situation in my country is not the best but at the same time is not that bad, the economy is slowly improving but it is going to take a lot of time to reach the promises we were given and as we know those are empty promises, everything can change very quickly especially if the most important foreign markets stop importing our products or if there is another economic recession.
Activity: 896
The economy of my country is immobile, the debt of the state continues to rise because for infrastructure development, the wage is still cheap, so that every year demo workers demand a wage increase, this often makes a mess. this being the fact that the economy in my country is still not good.
Activity: 237

Are economy is now getting a lot better as I see a more aggressive plan to build and rehabilitate our nation. Though our Economic issue take roots from diverse culture and leftist who always want to take down plans for globalization.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
At present in my country we are in recession and I know what that encompasses, we are experiencing absolute poverty in my country and also unemployment rate rising every now and then GDP is negative and others you can talk of so is not just fear  is a reality
Activity: 103

Actually yes, because of the corrupt politicians which is natural in every country. And also the number of unemployment is getting higher. Unemployment has a big effect on thw economy situation and since BTC is now here it will be very benefecial to the country who have a lot of number of an unemplyed person. If the government allowed it to their country then unemployed people will reduce and the economy rate will rise.
What's the jobs of Bitcoin help the unemployed? You know the bounty, signature campaign all depends on those who people want to promote their project in this forum. Someday, if those people stop to promote here because they don't see the benefit as traffic from this forum, the unemployed still become to the people haven't job again.
Activity: 672
We all hope that the new people in the government do for people what they declared. We are blame, because after the elections we give such rulers the power. We give them the opportunities to rob and cheat. It's really hard to trust the present government.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60

Actually yes, because of the corrupt politicians which is natural in every country. And also the number of unemployment is getting higher. Unemployment has a big effect on thw economy situation and since BTC is now here it will be very benefecial to the country who have a lot of number of an unemplyed person. If the government allowed it to their country then unemployed people will reduce and the economy rate will rise.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

I think most of the world does, the rich always dominates the poor and the poor people were trapped in an ever ending cycle of being employed, paying bills and living the next day of their life. Privileges are controlled how farm animals are to low class people. It is very hard to strive and achieve greater things in this world but you have to fight the current. Our countries economy is full of corruption and most of the resources are going to the pockets of a handful corrupted officials.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
I don't consider the economic situation in our country that bad. If even its bad its has nothing to do with my bitcoin activity. Actually I believed that bitcoin trading or earning has nothing with do with my country you are in, whether the economy is bad or good. Although if you are in a bad country, having bitcoin is a good way to at least help you get afloat and to have money, and somewhat enjoy freedom freedom and have purchasing power.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Honestly, the sad truth is that most of the country has a bad economic situation. Why do I say so? Poverty it is the number one problem of every country. How will economy grow if almost 30% percent of the population are experiencing poverty. Unemployment, an another problem that affect the economy to grow. Employees/workers are the most important person in our economy because they are the one who tells if out economy grow or not then if the percent of unemployed is much more than the employed once then it is not impossible to have an bad economy situation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
economy in bad condition in my country. unemployment rates are high. government policies are unstable. there is an economy that is driven by foreign money. every country has a political economy. local resources are important.
I do not see the economy of the country because the production is not done. this way, people will be forced to crush under the heavy taxation and keep the people who are in economical economy from producing. and everything will go bad.
I think the things that need to be done are simple. Privatization is done in the wrong system in my country. the state must feel itself in every field. he should raise his buying power.

- this is for turkey.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

Well the global financial system itself has never been good as people always complain that population is increasing and there are no jobs and so i don't see any improvements with time but rather its better at every stage and time because it gets worsen as we grow and attempt to solve some of these economic problems.
Yes this is something bad and fell sorry to say about it because in my country economy is not so good and thousands of people are jobless and they are trying to find a job and some of them have left their country and move to abroad but in this kind of situation bitcoin provide a good source of income to the people and it change a life of people here.
Pages:
Jump to: