Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 16. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
In our country nowadays there are still many unemployed, moreover there are many who can not study in our country because of poverty, other than young people cannot afford to study many live in the street. Corruption is also a problem in our country It would be a good idea for government funds to help the poor but its not happening because before they even came to them the fund is divided separately of greedy government officials.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I think our economy here in the Philippines is not that really bad.our country is improving the technologies transportation works and even our leaders are improved.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
In every country there is the possibility to have their crisis, has it's own ups  and downs. The only thing we can do for our country is to help and contribute goodness and unity with respect, for the well developed and for the success of our own country.
Activity: 322
for now the situation in my country is very conducive, good politics, socioeconomic and other, economic growth there is no significant fluctuation, but also do not suffer a very worried lenurunan, so I judge for now my country is safe under control
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
not that bad actually it seems like bad because of the corruption going on in the government.. because when we say good or better situation economy that means theres no one wants to go abroad just to find a better paid job.. and all the jobs requires no age.but then  all the middle class and up just get the benefits of better economy while Us in lower class did not even feel a bit..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

i think poverty,corruption,and being greedy with power was the most main reason why our economy is not that good in ph....unemployment was getting higher,low salary high expenses.just hoping that the recent administration will take part even just to ease the situation.and im waiting for that moment.
- The economy of my country is similar to that of your country, people working for the government, especially the police, they are people who regularly participate in money laundering, corruption, they do not care about the people, in their eyes only money and money, live and die of others, they do not care. The government does not make any good policies for the country, they always look for ways to tax with the goal of making a lot of money, that money will fall into their wallet, they do not bring that money to build and help the country, I believe that sooner or later the country will be destroyed by them, I just expect to earn enough money and take my family abroad looking for new life, without any hope in this country.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
My countries economy is so bad that we are experiencing recession at present and with this you want to think of all the happenings in my country at present. Experiencing absolute poverty is  quite in number of some households
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
Unemployment,overpopulation,discussion about peace,wages,crimes.Maybe it just enough to give my life a colorful life.And the economy does not really affect ordinary people like me.Just make the wages a little bit higher and bring goods prices lower so that we can survive to live.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Well.. Wages too small, high unemployment. In every country around the world that is problem. Maybe not in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, USA... But  maybe? I'm from Serbia (Ex Yugoslavia) and situation there is just ok. - Just ok for our standard. ( In the past was be better...)  But there seems to be no better than that.   Huh Grin And... But for individuals person here, the standard of living is good. These are politicians.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
In my country, Philippines, the economic climate is actually truly powerful. This can be a fact and not simply my estimation.The main reason for this is because of the OFW or Overseas Philippine Employees. It's quite common in the middle-class loved ones in the Belgium to possess a parent or both mom and dad working overseas. Thus, lots of money that's gained through the OFWs are being put in the Belgium. Cash is pointed in the Belgium. One more reason may be the companies that are created in the Philippines. Our nation have great relationships with various nations and created business ventures together. China, Japoneses, Korean and United states citizens would be the typical business investors we have within the Philippines. The relationship we'd in these nations stored the investors coming in thus increasing the cash being distributed throughout the economy of the Belgium. In addition, these firms are being joined with a Philippine citizen since there is a law within the Belgium that no foreigner can fully own a business in the country.
We are really doing great when it comes to our economy nowadays because we do have a great leader and a great team behind him, not only he is focusing on the war on drugs but on the whole situation of the country especially the poverty which has been a great issue in our country for a long time, and I can see now that a lot of investors has been putting their investments here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Well not really, as of now the economy in my country is doing great. Government are building infrastructure here and there which what our previous Government did not do in the past. The current government are trying to benefits the middle to lower class by building this infrastructure but while the infrastructure is being build, the middle-upper and upper class are at benefits.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
I think not, in our country the economy is going well and prosperous. perhaps the country's debt is very much, but it does not affect the state of the country's economy, even its people are prosperous.
Activity: 216

i think poverty,corruption,and being greedy with power was the most main reason why our economy is not that good in ph....unemployment was getting higher,low salary high expenses.just hoping that the recent administration will take part even just to ease the situation.and im waiting for that moment.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Well the current situation of our economy has been at its worst because jobs in my country was sufficient and prices of our daily needs in this country still increasing and never decreasing.My country belongs to a third world country where in it is on the process of developing and it only relies of the businesses of the first world country that's why the poverty state in this country was very high. And for me bitcoin is a way to surpass this kind of obstacle in life. 
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Even I would say under the threat of collapse. Unemployment has risen, the production of national products has fallen, there is no industry, there is only one import, so the rise in prices, and low wages make people homeless.
really, the increasing number of unemployed in my country, making the economy in my country more and more restless. because the price needs and the value of currency also sometimes rise sometimes down.
It is normal to see that the price of the currency in your country is not fixed and it is having some ups and downs. Unemployed rate in your country should be fix by the government and if you can do help them then introduce bitcoin because it is a good source of income and alternative to bitcoin so why not just try it by them and let them see the opportunity that bitcoin has.
Activity: 668
DogData

Even I would say under the threat of collapse. Unemployment has risen, the production of national products has fallen, there is no industry, there is only one import, so the rise in prices, and low wages make people homeless.
really, the increasing number of unemployed in my country, making the economy in my country more and more restless. because the price needs and the value of currency also sometimes rise sometimes down.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

Actually, it's not so bad but probably a little bit unstable. I believe our government is already planning to solve that problem in our country.
It is God to hear that the economy of your country is rising to the higher levels day by day. This is same as mine because I am proud to declare that our country despite of getting richer via the use of bitcoin has a lot many other ways to keep on making progress in different areas such as development of infrastructures, the improvement of facilities at governmental and private level and many others.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
The benchmark of a country experiencing economic downturn is by increasing the level of poverty of a country. In my country that is still called as a developing country it can be said that the economy began to improve because the poverty rate began to decline from a few years ago, but with the declining poverty rate is not comparable with the price of basic necessities that rise every time so that the poverty rate may occur again increase and the economy in my country will be disturbed and even experienced a downturn.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
Within my country the situation is bad because many people do not have work and out of work. My country is facing more problems, such as lower income and terrorist, yet others federal government authorities is another damaged. People suffer form lower income and problem because of the federal government problem. Compare to other country, within my country the economy continues to be poor and the economy is still lower and not develop even now and then. Its hard to find job and it is not easy to earn money in my nation. But the great thing in my country is that they accept bitcoin in terms of having to pay and transactions.
Bitcoin can helps you solve the problem of economy in your country.
There are many jobs can give you income better than the job in reality, as long as you can keep calm and work hard.
Beside that, you should to avoid the way make money like gambling, invest in HYIP, ponzi projects, ... because you are wanting to make money from your work. Wink
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
Back then, the economy of my country was really good. It used to be 1$ = 2PHP in my country. But now, 1$ = ~45$. It is because of all those corrupt governments that handled our country. Today, the economy is starting to be great again because of the new President. It has just been 100 days and there's a lot of changes and all of them are positive, and that includes the economy.
It is sad to know that the history of our economy is quite a reversed of what should happened on the economical state. We all know that the development and the technological growth should help a specific country in having a good and stable form of economy but there is still people who control that growth for their own purpose and it could result on the corruption and the current fall of the state of the value of pesos and the rate of job in the country. But there is still an improvement for today's government despite of the problems we currently have thanks for the president.
Pages:
Jump to: