Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 15. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 505
economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

Well the global financial system itself has never been good as people always complain that population is increasing and there are no jobs and so i don't see any improvements with time but rather its better at every stage and time because it gets worsen as we grow and attempt to solve some of these economic problems.
Well I fell sorry to say that yes in my country the economy is not so good thousands of people are jobless here and people are going abroad to earn some money and send it to their families but since bitcoin arrived to my country most of the people are joining bitcoin and some of them have already changes their life so I think in my country bitcoin is very use full.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
People in our country are being deprived of hope nowadays. And the concern is not whether they get much or minor, this is a subjective issue. And hope, from my stage of check out, is an aim issue. If you do not have hope for tomorrow, if you comprehend that tomorrow it will be worse and practically nothing can be accomplished, and will do what they did not, then there is no prospect for the nation.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

There are many financial problems for many governments. We hear about several news from everywhere. Economy in my country is also very bad. Many companies from 2010 went under in last a few years ago. But economy is still continueing by the way.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
I can say yes, my government is doing to much corruption. It make my local currency weak against dollar. Every day, when i see my local news, people in the government always fight each other.
The worst is fighting cause if every politic would be friendly and cooperativ to each other whole world would be better place.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Our economy is not bad nor good. We have a high percentage of unemployment, poverty there also a war that just ended. But we, the citizens are still striving. Some even goes outside the country to look for a nice job. Though with the use of bitcoin one can have an additional income. It can really be a great help to everyone if they will only know. If an individual life has become better so will the economy of the country

For me, our country's economy is not that bad. Yes, there are lot of problems like poverty, unemployment and many others just like any other countries struggles, too. What is important is that, the government is doing its best to provide its citizen a better place to live in and we, as ordinary people should not always depend in the help from the government but also do our part and help ourselves in order to become financially stable.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Our economy is not bad nor good. We have a high percentage of unemployment, poverty there also a war that just ended. But we, the citizens are still striving. Some even goes outside the country to look for a nice job. Though with the use of bitcoin one can have an additional income. It can really be a great help to everyone if they will only know. If an individual life has become better so will the economy of the country
Activity: 616
When it comes to economy situation in some country, people should know that it can always be worse than it is now. My country have high unemployment, coruption is also high. GDP growth is slow and such things. But we have better situation than some neighboring countries. So it is not always black as it seems.

I hate countries that have a large population of corruption but I can't do anything Wink
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
When it comes to economy situation in some country, people should know that it can always be worse than it is now. My country have high unemployment, coruption is also high. GDP growth is slow and such things. But we have better situation than some neighboring countries. So it is not always black as it seems.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
Im my country the situation of economy is the same problem of unemployed people. Low rage of salaries also more currap people in my government .this is why many people are supper for not enough good benefits .i hope some other people unemployed is known this kind of opportunity using bitcoin to fulfill their needs.
Same here, government officials are corrupt keeping the money of their people in their pockets, the reason why everything is not improving. There's no improvement when it comes to transportation, education, employment, etc. I hope with the new president there is gonna be some changes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

The economy in my country is bad. Yes. First, the number of unemployed people is high and it is continously growing while having a a very low wages, moreover there are many person who can't afford to study because of the poverty, which is might help the economy to grow.  Second, the corruption, all of the country are experiencing this. Instead of having fund for the people who badly need it, they invest it in not so important occassion. But, it will change if we cooperate in each other, and if we have unity.

my country is also a lot of unemployment is very much, because the job is very minimal, and sometimes a company that is sought after people have experience and education is also quite high. let alone government officials in my country there must be a corrupt state money. yes that's the condition of my country, bad enough.

Almost all the countries I see have economic problems with no job vacancies in their country. Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The economic rate is our country is bad. Yes, you read it right. Every country experiencing crisis that's causes economic rate to fall. Example, the number of unemployed people are higher than the employed one and also having a low wages . Another, the corrupt officials that always took advantage of having that position. And I think bitcoin is made to change it to a good economy. Bitcoin has its own capability to make the world better.
Activity: 243
Im my country the situation of economy is the same problem of unemployed people. Low rage of salaries also more currap people in my government .this is why many people are supper for not enough good benefits .i hope some other people unemployed is known this kind of opportunity using bitcoin to fulfill their needs.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

Well the global financial system itself has never been good as people always complain that population is increasing and there are no jobs and so i don't see any improvements with time but rather its better at every stage and time because it gets worsen as we grow and attempt to solve some of these economic problems.
Well these are some unfortunate things are happening in our country and its going to badly effect economy and same there are a lot of are jobless as well so in this kind of situation bitcoins going to play a role and its make a lot of people with jobs so I think bitcoin will survive in our country forever and I will must say thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

The economy in my country is bad. Yes. First, the number of unemployed people is high and it is continously growing while having a a very low wages, moreover there are many person who can't afford to study because of the poverty, which is might help the economy to grow.  Second, the corruption, all of the country are experiencing this. Instead of having fund for the people who badly need it, they invest it in not so important occassion. But, it will change if we cooperate in each other, and if we have unity.

my country is also a lot of unemployment is very much, because the job is very minimal, and sometimes a company that is sought after people have experience and education is also quite high. let alone government officials in my country there must be a corrupt state money. yes that's the condition of my country, bad enough.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I can say yes, my government is doing to much corruption. It make my local currency weak against dollar. Every day, when i see my local news, people in the government always fight each other.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Almost 10 years there has been no economic improvement in my country, infrastructure development for several years has made the foreign debt bigger and cause the government to abolish the subsidy.

That means the economy of your country is not healthy. Your government should have a contingency plan since before that crisis would happen, the government already know. If they can't/don't prepare for it, it's either there are lapses in the way your government is managing your country's finances. It is possible that they inherit it from the previous leaders or your country suffer major disasters or worst a civil war.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Almost 10 years there has been no economic improvement in my country, infrastructure development for several years has made the foreign debt bigger and cause the government to abolish the subsidy.
Activity: 226
Our economy situation here in our country is not bad at all. We still have enough and our economic growth is good. Though there are times that the equivalent of dollar in our currency is big but I know that it is not permanent and there's come a time that our currency is not too small compared to dollar. I hope that someday our economy will recover just like before the year of 20s.
Activity: 406
At present condition economy in my country is in a worst condition, created lot of chaos in economy downfall of GDP, unemployment  problems, business downfall especially for small and medium scale sectors in industries.
Pages:
Jump to: