Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the government really scary? - page 14. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:20:08 AM
Probably it is the way you're saying ,so I can not think what would be happening if my country will that affect the currency I do, how can I withdraw or continue to earn, it is scary for me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

I think maybe some of the governments are somewhat scared because maybe the cryptocurrency is getting much more attention and it is a threat to them that maybe bad guys are the reason why those coins are being invented and they are brainwashing the people. Maybe they think it as a colonizers so they are getting much more protective to their country and their people we cannot blame those who are scared.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
August 03, 2018, 03:17:22 AM
Government will be not scary until it will not blocks all cryptocurrencies
They have high concerns rather we must say high dangerous concerns about bitcoin. Actually something have been mixing up throughout the world. There is a political game that undergoes from one country to another and compelling not to become party to this bitcoin thing. This is basically a transparent system while politicians don’t let them caught red handed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 03:11:44 AM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
well many developing country are afraid with cryptocurrency and many developed country trying to find away to use crypto but they also not sure to use them and they only make uncertainty more bigger and make people afraid to invest. We do need goverment but sometimes its true goverment seems like a bandit that make our living become more harder.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 02:38:04 AM
the government is worried and afraid of the existence of crypto currency, because in their view if the crypto currency is legalized then the value of their country's FIAT currency will weaken and even no longer cost, and the worst thing is that the country is experiencing the financial crisis
The government has their own insecurities regarding that of the crypto currencies and that because of which the government is not willing to declare any of the crypto currency as a legal currency. The decentralized nature of the crypto currencies is creating a lot of confusion in the minds of the government officials and that because of which they are waiting for some more time before making any final decision.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
August 03, 2018, 02:07:35 AM
I can’t speak for every country, maybe there are countries with good government but as for my country our government are just criminals. Their main target is to get on that seat and use it as an opportunity to oppress the people and steal from them.

They don’t give us security, they can’t even provide jobs for the graduates and there are lots of unemployed youths here, and that’s what’s making some of them to turn to bad lives and becoming scammers, armed robbers etc.

So the government are bad. We just need to wipe them out and replace them with good people, although good people are hard to find these days.
The government is more confused than that of being scary and that the government officials of most of the countries are still thinking of the way to deal with these crypto currencies as these crypto currencies are gaining so much fame in the international market and that all of these coins are also decentralized in nature. We can expect that government will soon declare these coins as legal currencies.
well, not all governments always suppress users cryptocurrency. in my country, the government only commemorates the risks that can be received from users of cryptocurrency, and they do not want to be responsible for it because they say it's really risky. I think some governments just do not want their people affected by the risk of cryptocurrency. it is very different from the government's fear of cryptocurrency development.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 02:01:10 AM
I can’t speak for every country, maybe there are countries with good government but as for my country our government are just criminals. Their main target is to get on that seat and use it as an opportunity to oppress the people and steal from them.

They don’t give us security, they can’t even provide jobs for the graduates and there are lots of unemployed youths here, and that’s what’s making some of them to turn to bad lives and becoming scammers, armed robbers etc.

So the government are bad. We just need to wipe them out and replace them with good people, although good people are hard to find these days.
The government is more confused than that of being scary and that the government officials of most of the countries are still thinking of the way to deal with these crypto currencies as these crypto currencies are gaining so much fame in the international market and that all of these coins are also decentralized in nature. We can expect that government will soon declare these coins as legal currencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:23:51 PM
Scary government?
This is an unreasonable question, what should the government fear? The government is the same as we are just ordinary people, the difference is they have a position.
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:08:38 PM
All governments are not completely against, some are actually in favor it. Also, some countries have still not been able to decide on this like India.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
August 01, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
Actually government cannot do anything if people keep on holding and using cryptocurrencies. They can give hundreds of statements against it but they can never track who is holding cryptocurrency and who is not if we keep our cryptos on a decentralized wallet. But yes their statements against cryptocurrencies create a lot of fear in the minds of investors and they start liquidating their investments which can cause huge loss to the genuine investors.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
sounds very cruel, luckily I am not from that country.
lau what people do there if it does happen whether there is no solution to overcome it.
Activity: 27
August 01, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
You would have to have a lot of crypto for the govt to want to kill you for it, even then, they would rather just take it through intimidation. However, I don't know the vietnamese govt well, just a canadian here.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 12:31:26 PM
I am also Vietnamese and I find that the government has not interfered too deeply with this issue. But if cryptocurrency becomes popular in Vietnam, they will immediately ban it. Simply because they do not control the user and will not interfere with the business of the people so they will deliberately messed about the cryptocurrency or lock the site to the transaction. But I think we still have many ways to invest or trade with each other
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 01, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
Not all governments are actually against BTC and cryptocurrency, there are some governments that really think crypto is a threat, mostly they are focused to BTC, and they do think that with BTC's anonymity, criminals can actually make use of it as a payment method without having the agency a track on them with their transactions on drugs, guns, etc. whilst other governments think that cryptocurrency can manipulate people and lower the job rates, and that governments think that it can lower a country's economy since the government isn't benefiting any from the people who are buying, and selling crypto assets, however there are much reliable governments that do know and think that crypto is valuable and can be a big help to their economy and to the whole country as well.

We should be afraid of the government as they have the willpower to force and stop almost everything in a country, if you do persuade and keep on doing illegal activities related to BTC or any crypto asset, it'll be jail for you, which no one wants to happen right?
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 11:50:39 AM
Governments in some countries have accepted the presence of the biccoins in their economies, and they know that bitcoins make their economies more active, so some governments have adopted bitcoin
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 01, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
Im not afraid of the governments to rob our investments because they can't track every transactions if were going to use cryptocurrency..but what i am afraid of is that the government in our country doesn't want to adopt cryptocurrencies existence and issued banning of cryptos in the whole area.Our bitcoins cannot function if merchants and exchanges were disabled through their regulations and control.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 11:28:10 AM
Government are really scary about bitcoin because they bypass government policy and also rule and regulation.  The evasion of tax is another  way bitcoin is not supported by any government.

I think they are scary because of they cannot get some benefits from the bitcoin and they cannot control bitcoin like what they do with their fiat. and to solve this, maybe they will make a regulation to control bitcoin and cryptocurrency so they can know who is the people which stay behind the crypto and they can see how big the crypto can grow. maybe the tax is a good choice for them to control bitcoin user and they can get some money from bitcoin user and it means more money for the economic country.
I must say that the banking system is scarier than that of the governments for now and that the governments are sensing this thing that the crypto currencies will lead the world in much better way and that the fame of the paper money is being greatly reduced with the introduction of the crypto currencies. The government has to take some positive step to declare these currencies as legal currencies.
From my perspective, governments with their banking systems is not relatively scary but I would say they are influential and should not be underestimated. Because once they realise what bitcoin could do to their monetary systems, they would do anything to limit our access to bitcoin and make us afraid of it and even ban it. If that happened in my place, I would have to choose whether to be an outlaw for using bitcoin or just accept the fact, none of which I prefer. So I hope this won't be the future for bitcoin users here.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
August 01, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
I dont think that they are scared of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The government knows how to stop the trend and make the people suffer what they have done. IN some countries which have many dictators, they will ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies permanently and use the cryptocurrency will make you go to jail. In other developed countries, they understand the heavy of the cryptocurrency and they decide to join the field in order to make their country become better. There is nothing need to be scared of this technology. It is a gift to the humankind
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
August 01, 2018, 11:04:38 AM
It depends on the country and government will be interested in cryptocurrencies because it also benefits them - the tax we're paying.

Yeah, some governments are regulating the crypotocurrencies because governments also want to get some good profit from it, but I do agree that governments are really scary.
Activity: 56
August 01, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
It depends on the country and government will be interested in cryptocurrencies because it also benefits them - the tax we're paying.
Pages:
Jump to: