Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the government really scary? - page 11. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 07:48:13 AM
I do not think that the government is really frightened by the crypto market, but they are definitely worried. On the one hand, crypto can strongly influence traditional markets and shake the capitals of many politicians, and on the other hand they will also get new opportunities.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 07, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
I think that the most conservative and corrupt part of the government is frightened. Only for this category of people crypto carries huge risks. Now among the big business and officials there are more and more supporters of crypto
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 07:00:29 AM
Although the central authority of a state is given to the governments to rule the affairs of the state, Bitcoin acts on a different principle which eliminate all centralization. The decentralized nature of Bitcoin works in favour of the people, thus takes the power and control over their own financing back to the people  and once the people accept to continue to trade with BTC, the governments have little influence on ceasing the transactions.
Bitcoin is not going to keep you safe, unless maybe you’re very lucky and happens to get rich through Bitcoin, then you can bold enough to face the government or do whatever you want to do. Apart from that, if you’re living in a country where the government is bad and maltreats their citizens, then you will also be affected cause there is no escaping unless you decide to leave and move to a better country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 07, 2018, 06:39:15 AM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

I think you don't feel afraid In a government If you don't  have Illegal actions done by using cryptos such as money laundering or having transactions In some terrorists. But to be afraid of a government by getting rob of your porfolio, I think It is impossible because cryptos Is a decentralized system while governments has centralized system.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 07, 2018, 06:15:53 AM
Really depends on the person if you find goverment scary,. If youre law abiding citizen why would it bother you? People elect them to lead not to mandate or control everything
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
August 07, 2018, 05:52:09 AM
Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
I don’t know for sure cause we are all living in different countries, but if you’re living in a country where the government gives you full freedom of speech, and there is no such thing government stealing from citizens, oppressing them, cheating on them, forcing them into what they are not supposed to do, not creating jobs and leading to high rate of unemployment, starving their subjects and every other sort immoralities or should I just say bad things, then thank your stars cause you’re indeed lucky.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
August 07, 2018, 05:49:59 AM
I dont think that they are scared of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The government knows how to stop the trend and make the people suffer what they have done. IN some countries which have many dictators, they will ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies permanently and use the cryptocurrency will make you go to jail. In other developed countries, they understand the heavy of the cryptocurrency and they decide to join the field in order to make their country become better. There is nothing need to be scared of this technology. It is a gift to the humankind
Most governments misunderstand the concept of bitcoin and they consider it a threat to their economy. I think they are totally wrong. If they apply bitcoins correctly, they can be the most beneficial of it.
But believe me this is just an opinion of very few countries. Most of the countries are well known with what bitcoin is and how can they get benefit from it. Keep searching and you will see those countries who embraced bitcoin already are getting much amazed results from it. They are increasing their economic growth with fantastic rate after adopting bitcoin.
I think the government is scary because you will never know what their next move is. They can twist and turn any story, even if it is the truth. The government holds much power than any of us, especially because they have access to the media. Added more is what the private companies own and their power. It's really different and we cannot do something about it unless we are part of it.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 02:36:20 AM
I dont think that they are scared of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The government knows how to stop the trend and make the people suffer what they have done. IN some countries which have many dictators, they will ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies permanently and use the cryptocurrency will make you go to jail. In other developed countries, they understand the heavy of the cryptocurrency and they decide to join the field in order to make their country become better. There is nothing need to be scared of this technology. It is a gift to the humankind
Most governments misunderstand the concept of bitcoin and they consider it a threat to their economy. I think they are totally wrong. If they apply bitcoins correctly, they can be the most beneficial of it.
But believe me this is just an opinion of very few countries. Most of the countries are well known with what bitcoin is and how can they get benefit from it. Keep searching and you will see those countries who embraced bitcoin already are getting much amazed results from it. They are increasing their economic growth with fantastic rate after adopting bitcoin.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 01:04:28 AM

No,  they are not scary in crypto. Maybe for them they need to study first before they decided to adopt crypto in their country's. I think from now on they realize that they need to accept crypto in their country's.  Because crypto currency are now exist in progressive country's who accept bitcoin as legal tender.
the government is currently still reviewing the implementation of blockchain and cryptocurrency. and of course they will impose a tax if they legalize cryptocurrency.

In my country government did not ban bitcoin but it is not already ligalize. I think the government study first  the crypto at this time and i am positive that in the near future bitcoin will be ligalize and use as a payment system.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
August 06, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

No,  they are not scary in crypto. Maybe for them they need to study first before they decided to adopt crypto in their country's. I think from now on they realize that they need to accept crypto in their country's.  Because crypto currency are now exist in progressive country's who accept bitcoin as legal tender.
the government is currently still reviewing the implementation of blockchain and cryptocurrency. and of course they will impose a tax if they legalize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 11:12:07 PM
I do not think that there is no interest in the crypto currency because the composition of the government is a human being after all. I do not know much about other countries, but I would say for my country , the government regulates the crypto currency trade legally and traders profit exploits it as tax for the people's interests.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 11:01:40 PM
Maybe? because not all governments in all country are against to cryptocurrency because some of governments in any country are promoting bitcoin they accept it that their people's using bitcoin so cryptocurrencies now a days spreading its good news all over the world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 11:00:21 PM
Governments and banks are really afraid of bitcoin because the bank can not control the bitcoin as well as the bank will lose the task of financial intermediaries. Bitcoin operations will detain earnings for the bank. their income
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
August 06, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

The government is not actually really scary because I believe that they couldn't manipulate or control cryptocurrency. The government might have a big impact in the flow of the market or in every investors decision in every country but crypto will be crypto and the government can't control it.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 10:47:42 PM
I don't think that government is scary. they ban the cryptocurreny because they fear that their citizens will suffer losses. in my country there are no official rules that prohibit investing in cryptocurrency so we are still free to invest and trade in cryptocurrency. and also free to join the ICO project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 06, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

Nope I think they will be a little worried. we know that how the development of bitcoin now, bitcoin have more than ten million users and will always grow, bitcoin will not be able to be blocked even if they do ban. they know the threat of bitcoin, I think they have to take action immediately, not by banning, but by legalizing..
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 10:11:52 PM
I support the government, and I am not part of them
actually if the law is enforced then the government will not be able to commit theft or corruption, I think if corruptors are sentenced to death then no one will dare to corrupt.
Activity: 340
August 06, 2018, 06:44:36 PM
The government is fearing bitcoin and crypto because they have no control over bitcoin. They will not be able to tax people and manage their finances. Banks will go bankrupt if bitcoin is widely used. The government can set the rules, promulgating the ban on people using bitcoin. but will never kill you.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 06, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
I don't think that it is scary! Why should it be like this? I don't like the fact that it doesn't approve btc but this will happen one day due to the advantages btc can offer every company and business
Pages:
Jump to: