Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 20. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:10:11 PM
I have never seen a permanent situation, such as blood bath in the crypto space. It is just for the time being. We will soon overcome it. Some are intentionally spreading bath news, so as to make coins to dump in price. Most times, their intention is to buy low.
Activity: 214
June 26, 2018, 05:02:01 PM
Sooner or later the market will recover, because there can't be constant growth or fall. But we should always be flexible in the world of crypto, in order to be able to make money both on any bearish or bullish trends.
Sooner or later? It`s very bad and dangerous prediction, we should be strong and confindent. We are Bitcoin community, we are first and last line of defense  Grin
We are main support of crypto market, remember this

Pretty sure this bull run will move out it wil rise again. As we continue support altcoins and bitcoins in a long run it will automatically gain profits again. Which there is much time we can prepare for the prediction that soon it will hit this year 2018.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Its gonna stagnate for some time and then its bound to raise sooner or later. We can see blockchain technologies being adopted by many companies and i dont see a reason why it wouldn't grow in the near future.
Activity: 200
June 26, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
Yes it is, absolutely. Patience really matters at cryptocurrency. Im so sure that sooner the market will recover fully, for those who keep hodling they will be merited by a high profits when altcoins rise back. The market will rise again we should wait and we should consider that despite of those dips that we encountered it is also the best opportunity to buy altcoins at a cheaper price while current price now is at low.
Activity: 728
June 26, 2018, 05:00:49 PM
I think that the market will definitely grow and we will not have to wait long. According to the latest news, there are large investors who are ready to invest in the crypto currency.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 04:59:52 PM
Its just a mater of when, but not if,, The market is certainly going to recover , The red zone only exists for a matter of time, doesn't mean that the situation will last forever, all we can currently do is be patient and hope the dumpers stop letting their coins go at a cheap price then the market will recover
Activity: 183
June 26, 2018, 04:56:26 PM
I believe that by the end of the year the cryptocurrency market will rise again and we will see new prices.
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 04:56:17 PM
Yes, I am sure this is possible, by the end of the year, the prices of atlcoin will rise again, although they are now falling quite deep. Many people predict that the market will die, but it is not easy to die. they will recover.
Activity: 196
June 26, 2018, 04:53:45 PM
the imbalance in the digital currency market is reducing the coin prices and causing investors to lose money. this situation is long lived in the stock market. in the near future I think it will rise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 26, 2018, 04:44:38 PM
Do not worry so much and raise panic. I am sure that there will indeed be rise at market, but do not forget about the current situation on the market, which is really doubtful.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 04:24:03 PM
I think crypto market will rise again, this is often the market price decline, but I am sure that the market price will rise again, do not panic.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 26, 2018, 04:18:18 PM
Sooner or later the market will recover, because there can't be constant growth or fall. But we should always be flexible in the world of crypto, in order to be able to make money both on any bearish or bullish trends.
Sooner or later? It`s very bad and dangerous prediction, we should be strong and confindent. We are Bitcoin community, we are first and last line of defense  Grin
We are main support of crypto market, remember this
Activity: 198
June 26, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
Don't worry it's just a matter of time. We have seen it many times falling and rising. At this time Buy some coins with good potential. And wait until the bullish run
Activity: 48
June 26, 2018, 04:00:24 PM
I think it will increase.now the price of whales has fallen in the face of the presence of whales. it should be patient to raise prices again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 26, 2018, 04:00:05 PM
The crypto market will rise. But not all coins. A lot of garbage has appeared in the last year.
So you need to focus on strong coins
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2018, 03:54:04 PM
Most of the people here on forum believes in recovery. That doesn`t mean much, we are all holders of different coins and when market grow we all make profit. Most of the people wish that recovery to happen fast, and in all sections of this forum we can see similar questions, will it recover, when will recover, how big rise to expect, either that or will it drop more and similar questions to that. People that put profit in the first place when they invest in something will regret very soon, before profit we need to consider many things.
Like other I believe in rise, but unlike others I`m not weighted with thoughts so much when will market start to grow again. There is no other way then waiting to happen, anyone can place bets now, in rise or drop, some will be the winners other losers, time will tell that.
Activity: 275
June 26, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

The cryptographic market will return, because always, after the fall, there is growth, you just need to wait. patience and patience
Activity: 107
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 26, 2018, 03:46:58 PM
yayy of course the market gonna rise again back to its conditioon and hope we will get benefits of it and its quite normal according to me we are okay with these situation so just go on..
Activity: 227
June 26, 2018, 03:42:28 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

It will definitely rise! To think that there are launching ICOs now that has good platform and systems, maybe some projects can still rise and go moon. Only projects with good products and systems can survive this bloodbath. It's still to early to say that the market will never rise. wait until the Q4 of the year  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2018, 03:18:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: