Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 17. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 10:57:21 PM
I think that the price of crypto currency will grow again. Some people already use crypto currency for settlements between themselves. It is no longer a theory or a fantasy, but a reality.
Activity: 151
June 29, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

The market will definitely increase again, the market decline will not forever. The market will be able to grow again and for those who hold and continue to believe in crypto will get the best benefits.
Activity: 114
June 29, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

What you are seeing and witnessing at the current crypto market nowadays is just a normal occurrence in an ever highly volatile crypto market that we have. It is a cycle actually so you have to expect the downturn and upward trend in the market, having said that, a lot of people become impatient and hopeless especially those individuals that invested at the peak price of Bitcoin last year and what more depressing if the funds that they invest are intended for the payment obligation such as utility bills and other stuff.
Activity: 11
June 29, 2018, 11:39:57 AM
I think that the price of crypto currency will grow again. Some people already use crypto currency for settlements between themselves. It is no longer a theory or a fantasy, but a reality.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

Some analysts says a bull run will always have a big crash first, and I am hoping that this is true, although I have heard some news that  big name of investors are regrouping their self, maybe just to make some moves for cryptocurrency rise again, but in my personal analysis this is not the end of crypto, since many ICO project which have a very promising platform and a very applicable purpose to our daily life, that will surely hit the market.
Activity: 255
June 29, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
Yes, of course! No one can predict the movement of the market and people can also control the market price to go up and down. Market price is unpredictable even if it can be studied via chart but sometimes its not constant than they think. Sometimes there are some prediction but I don't think that is absolute and sometimes it is precisely predicted.
Activity: 69
June 29, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
Well we're all hoping it does, I think it will personally but there's definitely no guarantee that it will. Invest at your own risk.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 10:52:59 AM
Any cryptocurrency that wants to rise requires a lot of money as a basis. Now where do these funds come from? I still have not found any news that can make the market turn for the better! I really don't see much hope!
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
June 29, 2018, 10:47:40 AM
This is a difficult question, I think many believe and want to have growth. But it is possible and another option when we very long will still fall down
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
June 29, 2018, 10:40:31 AM
Of course, growth is bound to be. It is only necessary to restore people's trust in cryptocurrencies.

The market will certainly grow, but I think that before that there will be another drawdown. The trust of those people who fled  will return as soon as the market gradually starts to grow.
- We are still too early to talk about development and return, the current market does not provide any signal or information needed, the bleeding is still going on, many people have really given up the game, they are not excited to start again. There is no certainty about the future, and if this crisis period does not end soon, I believe the market will die, the return will be meaningless, nothing is impossible, there are no rules that force the market to rise again, so now all is up to the big investors, they are the ones who can help the market through this stage
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 10:35:18 AM
Many traders now can not accurately predict where the market will go, for many reasons, because now very many people are beginning to understand how global the manipulator is and what people are now in crypto-currencies. Very strange, but this is completely ignored by the SEC regulator.
I have never seen a permanent situation, but only for a while. We'll get over it soon. Some people are deliberately spreading the news, thus making coins to throw away the price. Often, their intention is to buy low.
Activity: 266
June 29, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
The market will certainly continue to rise, but it will take a long time. The market has been down for nearly two months, and the BTC will certainly continue to rise if the market recovers.

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
I think it positively that the market price will increase at the end of this year. All we need to do is to wait and keep working. Patience is a must.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

Maybe we need the haters, to ensure that prices will continue to fluctuate. The current market is very far from the best conditions, but it is an opportunity to start moving the market to where we expect it to be.
Activity: 490
June 29, 2018, 10:27:52 AM
Many traders now can not accurately predict where the market will go, for many reasons, because now very many people are beginning to understand how global the manipulator is and what people are now in crypto-currencies. Very strange, but this is completely ignored by the SEC regulator.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
Of course it will rise because if there's a dump there will be also pump, but it will be maybe a big pump or just a cute one but both is still profitable.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 29, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
No market remains to continue upwards nor downwards so everyone is expecting the market to return to its old glory soon. This is the time where patience is badly needed.
Activity: 91
June 29, 2018, 10:26:13 AM
Now that the market has fallen a lot, it certainly will not go down endlessly, so it must rise. The decline is just to prepare for the rise. I think so.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
June 29, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
they've been saying to hold since January. Everything will be oK, just hodl!!!

Well, this is the result. Almost everyone here has lost at least 50% of the value of their portfolio.

Will the market rise? i will say yes, but not because of good "feeling" but because the market is so crashed that it's very difficult that it will not. But, and this is my bet, by the end of the year, no more than 750$ for ETH and 9k for BTC at best. and i'm being optimistic.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 10:21:04 AM
of course, the market will rise again. this is only temporarily the market continues to discrease, maybe because of bad news about bitcoin. do not panic, just take more time for the price to rise, maybe later this year the market price can be rise, just be patient, do not be affected by haters until you sell your coins, you can be loss
Pages:
Jump to: