Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 21. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:02:21 PM
As we all know crypto market has also ups and down its normal.
Just hold on and wait you will be rewarded with big profits by that time come.
Activity: 224
June 26, 2018, 02:00:57 PM
I'm sure this ups and down as normal though it falls drastically this year bu this same year is left with more time so it can rise again. Crypto word is growing and it doesn't even seams near collapsing to me.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
June 26, 2018, 02:00:10 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Of course, crypto market will grow as we all know that there is a massive increase of crypto users and investors that could help to bring back market trend into good. Crypto haters have nothing to do with their lives, only they just wants to drag people out from its great journey. And those who are still doubt in crypto, it surely they might be out in here.

Yeah it will,because it is normal of the market that it will rise and fall,and no one can predict that it will not rise again,and if you will listen of those haters,nothing really happens to your life and you will never succeed so all you need to do is just believe with what you've believe in and ignore bad news and thats all i can say.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:52:45 PM
yes market will be rise again this is temporary dip there are more dip can be seen, we have seen this in the past year that from dropping of the market it went back again and gets a much bigger progress, so it is normal to have correction in market
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 01:50:32 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

In my opinion, it does not matter what the hatters say, the market will recover and the market will start rising soon.

Such prolonged dips are normal for the crypto world.  Smiley
but this is the longest blood in crypto world
i am pessimistic if crypto can rise again. it needs a miracle
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
June 26, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Of course, crypto market will grow as we all know that there is a massive increase of crypto users and investors that could help to bring back market trend into good. Crypto haters have nothing to do with their lives, only they just wants to drag people out from its great journey. And those who are still doubt in crypto, it surely they might be out in here.
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 01:38:24 PM
Yes I believe market will surely rise again, I don't how that is going to happen, but i am so confident that things will still turn around again for good, though market is down, the market will go up again, let's have faith and be patience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:33:26 PM
No one exactly knows when will market gonna rise again but i believe that  market will increase soon because all market is very down from for a long time and i think that time is very near when market will grow. so keep hold on your coins.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

In my opinion, it does not matter what the hatters say, the market will recover and the market will start rising soon.

Such prolonged dips are normal for the crypto world.  Smiley
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
Most definitely, I think it is normal for market to have ups and downs. So before the price rise and shine again, make sure you have your own by buying the altcoins that you think will go the moon.
Activity: 406
Next Generation Antivirus
June 26, 2018, 06:54:42 AM
We are now all in anticipation of market growth, otherwise this forum would not have been any more, I look at the whole situation optimistically and look forward to growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 06:54:07 AM
do not believe in haters because they will only make us confused and hesitant, crypto currency has a fluctuating price and will continue to change at any time, so the market will soon recover and will have a higher price again and be green
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 26, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

the market will recover from time to time, but at the moment it is very far from possible. some crypto experts predict that bitcoin takes a long time to get up and grow big.
so, I think for now we should be more careful in taking any speculation.
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 06:41:36 AM
If bitcoin has grown by 1% it does not mean that the market has gone up. So far, what I see is a downtrend. We'll see what happens next. But for now, the growth of yet only dream of
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 06:36:59 AM
see the current condition of the market is in a downward trend but I think this is only a temporary cycle, I believe the market will rise again, the market will always go through the market correction and market prices will always go up and down, so if you hold some altcoin do not panic about the fall in prices. take advantage of the opportunity to buy coins.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
June 26, 2018, 06:33:05 AM
In my opinion the market has cyclical phases that alternate up and down i think sooner or later it will start to grow up again it is just to know how to wait
Activity: 448
June 26, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
even despite the negative trends in the development of the market in the future, cryptocurrencies still represent a strong enough structure. most real-world experts say that the price of cryptocurrency by mid-2019 can update the maximum that has been achieved in 2017.
Activity: 124
June 26, 2018, 03:44:32 AM
We sometimes can not predict the market price but I still belive the market will rise again in the near future
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 03:35:30 AM
it will rise again, we only needs to be patient for some times, crypto currency is volatile and price can nove up or down anytime...
Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 03:27:41 AM
many people are predicting that this year's crypto will be good even though now prices are still unstable because this year could be a crypto price cycle peaked again
Pages:
Jump to: