Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 23. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
June 25, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Yeah it's been almost six months that we are in a bearish trends and I think it's normal for some people to be pessimistic about this situation but if you know about this technology you will take this situation into a positive side that we had a chance to buy those expensive coins at discounted price. Buy if you have spare money as this opportunity will not last longer and be patient to wait for the bounce back to get your profits.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
Up again and down again, because it is crypto, everything can happen!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
This will be a big problem for all of us as bounty hunter. Because the coin or tokens that we have been holding the price actually even more down only. Though we all expect there will be a big increase in this year. But until now still has not happened.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
Crypto price at the market will rise again, dont panic and sell your coins too early. More patience and price will be fine soon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 25, 2018, 05:35:17 AM
From what I see today in coinmarketcap, the market brings good news with the rising price of coins inside the crypto. This is a very good progress, with this development, I'm sure the market will be able to rise even higher because the market is still actively moving. That's a sign of the market still has the will to achieve high prices.
Yes of course, because i do really believe that market is gonna rise again soon,but now that market is now having dumping the right thing we can to do is to be patient and wait until market become good rising gain. Also i see a little movement in the market so i think it is a sign that market is now little by little recovered and maybe soon it rise its value of all crypto. And i think its a great new to all of us because we know market is going alright again.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
Yes, I am sure this, the market will rebound, in August, the market will continue to rise, and by the end of the year will be the time of boom altcoin prices, I currently hold some copper I am patient and believe that they will rise high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 05:29:53 AM
Try not checking any prices or reading any crypto information for a few weeks. It's obvious that this market is just as rigged as any other market and that will never stop, and we haven't seen anything yet.
Activity: 103
June 25, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
From what I see today in coinmarketcap, the market brings good news with the rising price of coins inside the crypto. This is a very good progress, with this development, I'm sure the market will be able to rise even higher because the market is still actively moving. That's a sign of the market still has the will to achieve high prices.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 05:19:40 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I am sure that with the arrival of large institutional investors the market will grow strongly. This will be possible when there will be official regulation of cryptocurrencies. I hope that this autumn the market will show significant growth.

maybr you ar eright, i absolutely agree with yoy, anyway, thsre is nothing bad in another up,except it is not ti e for buying any koee
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

maybe it is, wwell, isee nothing badin i, the market is always going up and down, so lets ait fpr the next down sectioj
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

I am sure that with the arrival of large institutional investors the market will grow strongly. This will be possible when there will be official regulation of cryptocurrencies. I hope that this autumn the market will show significant growth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
June 25, 2018, 05:17:34 AM
Hello all! Hello author! I don't see it. What make you think that market rise again! I don't see it at all. I don't agree with you.
Activity: 163
June 25, 2018, 05:15:26 AM
personally, I believe that crypto will rise again, but we can't predict when the time, because usually crypto always surprises with the rise and down crypto price in the market. and certainly, it makes a lot of people frustrated because a lot of coins are down. but believe me that the price of crypto will rise again. it just takes time.
Activity: 73
June 25, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
The market will recover, but it takes time.Have patience.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 05:02:33 AM
Of course it would be very possible. Because no matter how patterns in the crypto rightly so. the market will decline, will then be immediately followed by the increment. then believe that after the ongoing market decline, the market is already close to a large increase. Just wait the moment arrived.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:56:15 AM
Of course the market will rise again. You need not be afraid or pessimistic that the market will not rise again. The market will recover soon I think at the end of this year. So be patient and stay consistent on your investment. The potential of cryptoccurency is definitely very good for the future.
Activity: 26
June 25, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
Pretty sure it will rise again. Just be patient and for plan investment in a long term, i think this is a right time to do it Cool
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
June 25, 2018, 04:49:14 AM
It will surely rise with time, all we need is to hold till everything is stabilized and dont sell in loss..
Activity: 139
June 25, 2018, 04:40:54 AM
Definitely yes, the market will eventually get to rise again. This current dip issues has been a reoccurring thing in the last four years, in all of these years, the market have always bounced back to the surprise of everyone. Do not be surprise of what may heooen in the next bull run.
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
June 25, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
Yes, although the market price is currently at a low level, I think that investing in them now, and waiting for a long time, their prices will surely rise. By that time, you will get some considerable benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: