Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 15. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
For me, definitely! Market value isn't stable, so that means market changes. So there's always a possibility to rise the price and its foundation again. As it has started.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 10:42:54 AM
Of course it will rise, who's already been in this thread I remember what it was repeatedly and after a hard fall is always followed by tremendous growth, so just be patient
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

All I can say that the market is so unpredictable nobody knows when it drops and when it rise but if you are a bitcoin believer like me then I will say keep the faith that it will rise soon, stay strong in holding and never give up your bitcoin. I know that bitcoin is worth to wait.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
I think for me is it will rise again coz past few months market is doing good don't think that piece will not do it but make yourself positive because it takes time to make it.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
July 03, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
it seems so, because bitcoin prices have started to increase and it makes the market price gonna rise again.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 10:02:50 AM
Yes. Of course the market is now more developed than ever, because now many people are trading in the market, so I think the market will be better in the future, with easy way to gain profit.
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
Market manipulation is the main thing behind many of the ups and downs. Few of the people are having large percentage of the crypto value in the market and those people together are manipulating the market.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 07:34:13 AM
Of course it will rise again because I think the current market conditions are only part of the cycle alone. for now it is difficult because many people out there who hopes the market will increase rapidly. all It takes time, I am sure the market will again be pumped and by the end of this year prices will rise sharply.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 11:36:38 AM
Yes, this must rise and many have not yet entered the cryptocurrency. Encrypted currency is a great project and everyone in the future will be involved.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Certainly, the market will start rising again. At this time of the year, there have always been dips, and this is not something that has not happened before. But then the market has always been recovered. In my opinion this year will be the same.
Activity: 25
July 01, 2018, 11:05:28 AM
Crypto price at the market will rise again, dont panic and sell your coins too early. More patience and price will be fine soon.
Activity: 90
July 01, 2018, 05:47:06 AM
Now the market is starting to grow again, I hope that the growth will continue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
July 01, 2018, 05:38:56 AM
Always be positive especially in this market, because we don't know market condition. If we are negative in the market after investing, it could bring tensions.
Activity: 74
July 01, 2018, 05:34:30 AM
A temporary phenomenon in the market can not unequivocally change the situation as a whole, because now bears are very actively starting work to reduce the cost of bitcoin, but the most important question is how long this situation will last.
I think that this situation in the market will last until the end of the year. I do not observe other variants of development of events. Of course, at the end of the year everything is not so clearly visible, but this is the date after which there will be at least some explanation for all this.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 05:31:39 AM
of course the market is now starting to increase again, and you also have many opportunities to buy bitcoin now, although bitcoin prices start to increase again, I think the price is still cheap, so you can still get the price now.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 30, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
As of now the market goes up and that is so good when it comes to the people who wants to sell their tokens and this is also good for the altcoin community and for the bitcoin community also, hoping that this rising would continue and hoping that this would last until the end of the year. and in the end of the day the market will continue to grow,
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
A temporary phenomenon in the market can not unequivocally change the situation as a whole, because now bears are very actively starting work to reduce the cost of bitcoin, but the most important question is how long this situation will last.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
June 30, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
I think the market will be able to recover, do not know when but I am sure the market can recover over time. hopefully at the end of this year can pump because I hold some coins that currently cost down. I do not want to cut my losses then I hold it
Activity: 106
June 30, 2018, 02:42:31 PM
It will rise again for sure, we still don't know when but it will rise because it has been dropping a lot a time from now, probably by the end of the year we will get a rise on the price.
copper member
Activity: 497
June 30, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

Of course bitcoin can grow back, the market will not forever fall. If you are too pessimistic and you think bitcoin will not rise again, it is a mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: