Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 24. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:37:41 AM
I think cryptocurrency will still rise again, it might just take time. I think what we need now is a little bit of regulations as projects are too much and most of them are even scam.
Crypto will definitely rise again
The market prices is just a temporary so eventhough it is now on dump, anytime it has a chances to rise again so hold on it until it officially recovered in maximum prices.Instead of panic selling coins I suggest to buy more coin because it is affordable right now .

In 2018, the market will be rising and falling but these movements will be almost invisible. I do not think that the whole situation will change drastically in the nearest 5 months. Probably, December will meet us with a bull run.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 09:52:47 PM
The cryptocurrency will rise again, because this is just the law of the market, it will rise when you fall. So rest assured. What you need is patience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
June 24, 2018, 08:18:32 PM
It will definitely rise again. It's just that this time, the correction period lasted long. It usually pumps near November. Do not lose hope. Let us be patient and wait for the market to elevate once more. Let us not FUDs affect our decisions so it wouldn't affect the market as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 08:01:13 PM
The market is not gonna stay like this forever, i think it ll recover sooner or late and when it does, it won't go down again.
Activity: 105
June 24, 2018, 07:56:00 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

The market will always have a rise and fall - the span of each is unpredictable. And those who say that it won't rise are just making things worse.
Activity: 445
June 24, 2018, 07:36:41 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

There's no assurance but there's a chance for recovery to take place eventually. Given that the market us on red at this moment, holding is a must if the goal is to earn huge profit. Loss of profit will be to those who will sell due to panic. If possible, invest, because once the market starts to increase, investing at this point would really be a huge advantage.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
June 24, 2018, 07:34:44 PM
The market wil definitely rise again, There is no question about that. The bear market has taken charge for too long this year and the coins have lost quite a lot of value, this however will not be the situation forever, its just a matter of time till we get into the bull run, sooner or later the market will recover
I think someone who has seen similar market failures in the past understands well that at the moment there is an excellent opportunity to buy any coins at very attractive prices. The market has always been restored, so the market will recover and this time, but such an opportunity to buy coins very cheaply will no longer be.
true, the price can be back to normal and can go up it takes time. so when you buy now, you also have to be patient and wait for his price to recover again. and we don't know when the market will recover, but it does not hurt us to predict it
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 24, 2018, 07:33:31 PM
From the start of this year bitcoin are continue to falling down from $20,000 to $5800 meaning the chances to pump up again are so high we cannot see any good sign its going up again but still more and more people are buying bitcoin while the price are too low dont be stressed in this falling down it will gonna up soon.
Activity: 40
June 24, 2018, 07:27:19 PM
do not listen to the talk of the haters. whose names are haters of course they will always greed. market will rise again. be patient, there will be a beautiful rainbow after the rain. there will be a good price after the crumbling price as now.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 07:24:17 PM
I dont think the market gonna rise now since all coins are in dip. But after long run, for sure it will recover.
Activity: 336
June 24, 2018, 05:41:56 PM
The market wil definitely rise again, There is no question about that. The bear market has taken charge for too long this year and the coins have lost quite a lot of value, this however will not be the situation forever, its just a matter of time till we get into the bull run, sooner or later the market will recover
I think someone who has seen similar market failures in the past understands well that at the moment there is an excellent opportunity to buy any coins at very attractive prices. The market has always been restored, so the market will recover and this time, but such an opportunity to buy coins very cheaply will no longer be.
Activity: 91
June 24, 2018, 05:35:40 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 24, 2018, 05:34:35 PM
I think cryptocurrency will still rise again, it might just take time. I think what we need now is a little bit of regulations as projects are too much and most of them are even scam.
The market prices is just a temporary so eventhough it is now on dump, anytime it has a chances to rise again so hold on it until it officially recovered in maximum prices.Instead of panic selling coins I suggest to buy more coin because it is affordable right now .
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 24, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
Activity: 170
June 24, 2018, 04:55:22 PM
I hope that the market will soon grow again.
Price cant fall forever.
There is an opinion that this fall is coordinated by major players.
No matter how I hope, we will not have to wait long.
Activity: 322
June 24, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
it will rise again, when investor put big money in this crypto world, like they put in last year and took 100% profit, it will be to the moon again. hope for the best it will rock againnnn....
Activity: 269
June 24, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

I am sure, that the cryptocurrency will rise again in price. with the market conditions up and down it has become a natural thing, but with the drastic price drop this makes people panic to sell it. even there they will be harmed. we just just be patient for the price back up
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

No matter how the market is on dip right now, there will be always time for cryptocurrency to pump up again in the future because the volatility is always occuring in order for traders to earn more profit in the future or in just daily basis.
Activity: 406
June 24, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
I hope so, because the market has only fallen since the beginning of the year. At some point, the market will reverse this strong bearish trend and will rise again strongly.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 24, 2018, 04:35:47 PM
of course the market will rise again. Being patient is key in crypto, the price up and down is normal. when the price drops we dont be panic sell, stay calm and rest assured that bitcoin prices will rise again. It should be when the market is down, we must make an investment. at least until next year or the end of this year the price will return to normal and we get a big profit
Pages:
Jump to: